Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Latest Chapter Discussion

• Please log in to reply
336 replies to this topic

Soran Lioncore

Soran Lioncore

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 295 posts
  • LocationAt the Wall
haha!!! i laugh alot at that page!!!! hahaha!!!!

In case you feel offended by me, please forgive me. I just have a bad sense of humor. Heh...

zetina

zetina

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 48 posts
  • LocationLatvia
That was an amazing finale xD
...And yet, uh, what were the other Ishiyama guys there for other than solving the sudoku puzzle? D| I keep feeling like there's something missing.

FionaSuus

FionaSuus

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in the Netherlands
Ha ha the school got destroyed again.... Hope the new arc will be as good as this one.

2c8e2ad05f6c9fa5039a4d85fc17acb8.jpg

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts

That was an amazing finale xD
...And yet, uh, what were the other Ishiyama guys there for other than solving the sudoku puzzle? D| I keep feeling like there's something missing.

Really? I thought it was rather bad.... especially for a double issue. The battles were drawn notoriously simple, Oga's power up isn't properly explained, and wasn't the whole rescue about Hilda in the first place.....what's with the conclusion.

"Once you label me you negate me." - Soren Kierkegaard

xinhope

xinhope

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 497 posts
  • LocationA land of dream filled with hopes
lol, he cried anyway. en is such a crybaby.
does this mean oga and the others will have to study at st. ishiyama for a while again? though i guess next chapter will be about hilda's condition.

:batoto_015: brvdflt_zpsoo057cdu.jpg :batoto_029:

Purple Library Guy

Purple Library Guy

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 695 posts
  • LocationCheck Rivendell, or Vorbarr Sultana, or Adrilankha. No? Try Vancouver.
Hm. I'm kind of sad that the girl didn't get to strut her stuff a bit more.
And this is kind of sudden in a way. Oga has now fought all the dangerous people we've heard about except Behemoth himself, who has been looking less like someone he'll end up fighting. So now what?
Still, that was one extra-large family-pack barrel of whoop-ass he opened.

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts

Hm. I'm kind of sad that the girl didn't get to strut her stuff a bit more.

Yeah we have no idea what happened with Kunieda and the demon girl she teamed up with, that chapter ended with a questioning conclusion but nothing was shown. -o-

siuwai

siuwai

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
Loved the latest ch ^^, I hope the amnesia doesn't disappear soon :P

Eracuel

Eracuel

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 296 posts
  • LocationIn the Shadows...
Epic,this last chapter is absolutely epic...

Posted Image Posted Image

Pax Empyrean

Pax Empyrean

Potato

• Members
  • 123 posts
Oga's family is trolling him so hard.

While amnesiac Hilda is a lot sweeter, I can't help but think that she is going to beat Oga half to death when she gets her memory back, even though he's been trying to explain things the whole time.

zilentworld

zilentworld

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 94 posts
  • LocationSeventh Heaven Bar
Wow Hilda is too cute! HNNNGGGG!!!

naphack

naphack

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,120 posts
  • LocationIn the Black Forest, Germany
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
great xD

US RANDOM LEECHERS HAVE NO RIGHT TO COMPLAIN!

You don't scanlate, you don't complain, as simple as that.

GrimNights

GrimNights

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 24 posts
I would so milk it you know she is going to beat him to death once she gets her memory back lol

Equiliz

Equiliz

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 660 posts
  • Locationin your mind
I feel so sorry for Oga, seriously.

edit: for both :)

Edited by Equiliz, 12 January 2012 - 01:41 PM.

"Don't ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive." Howard Thurman

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." Albert Einstein

Visit my deviantart

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts
I suspect that Beelzebub's rankings are going to rise from the bottom for the next seveal chapters. =) And it kind of pains me that Oga has no real attraction towards females what so ever....

Warfoki

Warfoki

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 31 posts
  • LocationHungary
Finally, that longass shounen battle-sequence is over. It's about damn time. And altough it's pretty obvious, that Hilda will get back her memories ar some point and be back to her own self but I hope it'll last a while. She's so adorable in this mode. :rolleyes: Though I'd rather see an Oga-Kunienda pairing in the end. I'm on the loosing side with this probably (if this manga will ever end properly and if it will ever resolve the love triangle) but still. Hilda is just too random and/or inhuman for me. :rolleyes:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Flupser

Flupser

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 24 posts
hilda is so cute now lol but oga should tell her soon the truth ! lmao what a wimp running for his life because he's creeped out by that cute hilda , seriously that bastard should act more like a man :D

"Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak."

flupser_zps1d297cfd.png

Spoiler

Kuroiikawa

Kuroiikawa

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 307 posts
  • LocationXillia

hilda is so cute now lol but oga should tell her soon the truth ! lmao what a wimp running for his life because he's creeped out by that cute hilda , seriously that bastard should act more like a man :D

Yeah, but I sorta think that Oga is a little too stupid for that. I don't think he takes change very well, espescially an Ultra-cute Hilda. But I do wanna see what happens next.

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts
I don't think it has anything to do with him being a wimp, it's just that he can't really explain the situation effectively..... I mean who can. =.=

Pax Empyrean

Pax Empyrean

Potato

• Members
  • 123 posts
I could probably explain it. "My family is trolling you. We're not married. This baby is a demon's kid and we are both looking after him. Lets go talk to some of your demon associates so they can explain the situation in more detail."