Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

April Fools Day Releases

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
24 replies to this topic

OchaMeido❣

OchaMeido❣

The Head Maid

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,728 posts
  • Location@ the Greenhouse Tea Party~

I know this is not the right place but i would like to suggest an option to read a manga in long strip mode, not just webtoon, but any manga.
And an April's fools joke was the new chapter of world trigger released by glorious scans half a day ago.

Alfheim, do you read the first post?  It says Not to report any fake release until tomorrow. >.>'

stop ruining the troll releases.  

Your suggestion isnt in the right place, as it is also been suggested many times
in the past if you search webtoon long strip ...or something related to it. admin(s) have state the reason it being denied... 
but if were to change, we will annouce it as it will have an big impact on comics hosted here .

members/scanlator, please report fake releases  HERE !~ 

ןן Tea Party~ ןן "THE BAR" ןן

ןןGuide to Uploading/deltin/sortin ןן

ןן[Must read] COMMENT SECTIONS RULES ן

Follow the comment sections' rules or else, you will be hanging at the edge of an cliff ^^
It maybe one step closer to death's door or an extension of your life's time.

Ship571

Ship571

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • LocationUSA

This is so stupid.

Fucking with people who are waiting TL's for things that apparently will never come like Inari Konkon.

2hot4you

2hot4you

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,068 posts
  • LocationThe Wild
Someone has no sense of humor~

aovnZo7.png

SpinningNut

SpinningNut

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

I hope the Manga 'Inari, Konkon, Koi Iroha' was added to the list, it had me going!!

one page not translated, then the one after was a 404, i'm sure was added, since four manga sites had the same page....

then I checked the date.... :wacko: .

Yan Q

Yan Q

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 890 posts
  • Locationwith your lover

I know this is not the right place but i would like to suggest an option to read a manga in long strip mode, not just webtoon, but any manga.
And an April's fools joke was the new chapter of world trigger released by glorious scans half a day ago.

Iirc, the long strip mode is already a planned feature in Gramps' update to the site. He's figuring out some other stuff as well (like the ads) before making one major update.

Also, thanks for giving the heads up, but World Trigger was already reported. If you find any more you can report them here

I hope the Manga 'Inari, Konkon, Koi Iroha' was added to the list, it had me going!!
one page not translated, then the one after was a 404, i'm sure was added, since four manga sites had the same page....
then I checked the date.... :wacko: .

you can report it in the link I posted above.
Welcome to the BT community btw, both of you I see you've only 1 post ^^

Edited by Yan Q, 02 April 2015 - 07:50 PM.

yes, i bite

fp | ig