Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

[SOLVED][2015-03-31]Image Server 1 not working

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

mhh

mhh

Babo Kim

• Administrators
  • 3,754 posts

For some as of yet undetermined reason image server 1 seems to have gone on strike. We'll have to wait for Grumpy to wake up and fix it.

Temporary fix: Change your image server. -> click on the little wheel next to the group name and select something other than "Image Server 1".

Fruitfish

Fruitfish

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 20 posts

I thought it was only on my end. Thanks for the info!

Lu4JkTb.gif

EbonyBeast

EbonyBeast

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
Thanks for the heads up

Nozomi

Nozomi

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 12 posts

Yes indeed ... thanks for warning us ahead of time. :)

"It is a joyful thing indeed to hold intimate converse with a man after one’s own heart, chatting without reserve about things of interest or the fleeting topics of the world; but such, alas, are few and far between."

- Yoshida Kenko (1283-1350), [i]Tsurezure-Gusa (1340)

PraetorDragoon

PraetorDragoon

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Thanks for the headsup and quick fix

Fruit

Fruit

Fingerling Potato

• Donator
  • 62 posts

To make it easier for people to know that it's not working, just disabled it (so that it's not possible to choose it) until it's working again.

Posted Image

Grumpy

Grumpy

RawR

• Administrators
  • 4,078 posts
  • LocationHere of course!

It's back up. Reason it went down was: https://twitter.com/BatotoStatus/status/578439910790574080

It should have come back up by itself, but didn't which is why it took a long time.

Nozomi

Nozomi

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 12 posts
Thanks Grumpy. :)
"It is a joyful thing indeed to hold intimate converse with a man after one’s own heart, chatting without reserve about things of interest or the fleeting topics of the world; but such, alas, are few and far between."

- Yoshida Kenko (1283-1350), [i]Tsurezure-Gusa (1340)