Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Dear Open Letters

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

Hoodsome

Hoodsome

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 444 posts
  • LocationGuadalcanal, Solomon Islands

Dear Motivation,

Bby cum back.

Hood :C

Yan Q

Yan Q

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 890 posts
  • Locationwith your lover
Dear Sales Assistant at Monet.

Thank you for being so good at your job.
I hope you get paid more than what you are getting now, because you are really good at getting people to spend their money.
Plus, I left with cool earrings.

Yann

yes, i bite

fp | ig

.Jester

.Jester

Potato

• Members
  • 152 posts
  • LocationMuh bedroom

Dear fellow coworkers,

You guys got to stop acting like you're still in high school. Nobody cares about what you are doing tonight and how I'm not going to be doing it. I really don't care, it sound incredibly stupid anyways. That and calling in every fucking week just cause you don't feel like working and begging me to cover.

With passive agressive love,

-Jester

P.S. You got to stop snitching everything someone does wrong. Most of you are in you 30's, so you should know that people sometimes make mistakes.

Just another idiot floating around the forums.

Profile Song List Revision (05/13/2016)

83778d15.jpg

Spoiler

Supreme_Lurker_Primo

Supreme_Lurker_Primo

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,703 posts
  • LocationSomewhere. Nowhere. Everywhere.

Dear, Lord and Lady of Southern Cali

I had a long letter written, because I erase, but it would be TL:DR so I shorted to this 

Stop yelling

Sincerely your fellow Tentacle being and across the street neighbor

Supreme_Lurker_Primo

Edited by Supreme_Lurker_Primo, 11 April 2015 - 10:23 PM.

bhestw.jpgTincek-Marincek

Yan Q

Yan Q

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 890 posts
To the man on the motorcycle I shoved over with my car door,

I'm really sorry. I really am. I'm also sorry that all I could say was 'Oh my god', 'I'm sorry', 'Are you alright?', 'Are you hurt anywhere?' over and over again.
You were such a good sport. You just dusted yourself off, checked yourself and went on your way.

My driver brought over our contact details to ask if you wanted compensation, but you said that everybody made mistakes.

I hope you got to work on time and that no other complications happened that day. You're a good man that doesn't misuse opportunities.

Best,
Yan.

yes, i bite

fp | ig

Horn

Horn

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,078 posts
  • LocationWelded to my computer chair.
Dear brain.

You wanna tussle? Let's. You insist on making life hard for me despite us being one and the same, I'll take you up on it. I don't know why you want to try to bring me down, but I'm not going down without a fight. Oh, you're getting sick of me fighting against you for no reason? WELL THAT'S PRETTY FUCKING IRONIC, ISN'T IT.

I'm sick of the way you treat me. If we can't work in symbiosis and you need to be tamed, so be it. I've let you shove me around for far too long for absolutely no reason already. If you work with me, I'll work with you. If you just HAVE to make me feel angry and shitty for no logical reason, then screw you.

Very sincerely,
/Rob

I apologize to any readers if that sounded crazy.

UIqflpq.jpg

Socrates

Socrates

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 273 posts
Dear previous apartment complex that I lived in,

Please add a feedback survey so I can shit all over your lazy and corrupt ownership and management staff. I have waited over a month for you to allow me access to my mail that was sent to the wrong address. I need my registration for my car before I can move to Boston. Also, my birthday cards from my parents would be nice. Don't try to say you cannot open the lock-box, because that is a felony. The lockbox is on your property and you own it. Further, the felony is if you open the mail that is not addressed to you or if you take it. Plus, I really doubt that any judge will seriously take helping a person with multiple proofs of identification to get his mail as a crime. Stop sitting around your office and rolling your eyes at me bc you don't want to spend 5 minutes doing actual work. Stop telling me I have to go yu the post office who have said it is on your end, not there's.

Plus how could I forget all the memorable times last year for the shit you pulled.

1) Forces half the complex to buy shitty cable and Internet services that constantly drop bc you do not want to upgrade the wiring through the complex, but even more bc we all know you are getting paid under the table to force a monopoly
2) Not upgrading the ac that it breaks and floods a portion of our apartment
3) Not snaking the pipes when I told you after moving in at the beginning of the year shit from the pipes came back up through the kitchen sink and there was 2 inches of still yellow water in the dishwasher. Further didn't listen a second time when our water did not drain so you took a plunger thinking that would work. And finally, after the third time of my recommendation bc the shower water came up through our kitchen sink flooding our apartment, you actually listen to me.

Thank you,
A disgusted customer

P.S. I had less trouble working with the DMV and the post office. Talk about shit customer service

Mushiren

Mushiren

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 232 posts
  • LocationFloating about
Dear 16 year old me,

Hey. You probably believe you don't know me, and in a way, you're right. But I know you very well. Please don't be creeped out, I don't mean you any harm; I just want to talk.

This time machine can only send a single letter, so I'm afraid I can't give you a better explanation of how you're receiving this. But I know that you'll understand. Call it a hunch.

So...High school's rough, huh? Yeah, been there. Grind your teeth, it will be over before you know it, and you won't miss it. I can't promise you that the next few years will be great. In fact, there's gonna be a lot of downs. But I can promise you this: it will get better. Much better.

University is gonna be great. You'll meet your best friend there, and your personality will go through some drastic changes. You'll feel more confident, more expressive, more assertive. Don't worry too much about your future job, you're gonna get something pretty decent and not soul-draining.

Perhaps most importantly, you'll learn a lot about yourself. You will forego things you've held on to for so long, and develop new habits. But that inner child inside you, always curious and adventurous, will never change.

Ever.

Love,

Future you.

Edited by Mushiren, 19 May 2015 - 07:21 AM.

Cx1SVSV.png

Icee

Icee

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 666 posts

Dear problems or whatever I should call it. Stress and or sadness. I dunno anymore.

thanks for your great presence

suggesting I stop writing such meaningless phrases

making me stop my previous hobbies

ensuring bad relationships with people didn't continue at all.

thanks for being stronger than me.

thanks for all that advice on what I should do next

and...

Thanks for taking over.

Sincerely,

at this point... you, whatever you are.

IM or it's for naught

Supreme_Lurker_Primo

Supreme_Lurker_Primo

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,703 posts

Dear, The Captain of my Emocean (see what I did there?:3)

I thank you thee for being there when I needed it most for keeping all my emotions in line when the sea of Emocean was raging at the world at it unfairness, nonsense, and regrets.

Keeping me sane, and letting me continue to be who I am, because I was so sure all those year of keeping my emotions to myself letting the pressure build to almost nuclear meltdown level, I won't become a Mad Tentacle Being going after male and female like, I would no different then a monster. 

You, an entity forge from me to save me from my self-destruction.  I remember forging you from papers, so blooded, by the inks I used to carve my rampage, random rambling, my excitement and fear sometime my own tears.  A friend whom I treasure nearly as much as myself whom is as much part of me. The Captain, whom make sense to this orderly world you bring the chaos I need to tear things down to be rebuilt anew.  You!, The Captain of my Emocean,  your life is coming to an end, there is no more life(pages)  I can give to you.  I will now grant you the viking death, may you pass you mantle to your Successor.  Don't worry, you days of battles fighting against the Sea of Anxiety, the Gulf of Despair, the Peninsula of False Hope, and the Pirates of Life are now over take a break rest your weary spine you have taught your crew well. If your essence does not go to Valhalla, at least the flame will warm your flesh and turn them to ashes. Fare well my dear friend. I will join you when the time comes.

From your Mistress/Master/ Creator 

Supreme_Lurker_Primo.    

Yan Q

Yan Q

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 890 posts
Dear Super food Techonology sdn. Bhd., Lot 7648, Jalan Permas Barat Mukim Plentong, 81750 Masai, Johor, Malaysia,
Manufacturers of Sour Cream and Chives flavoured Pringles for Pringles International Operations Sarl Singapore Branch,

I appreciate your flavouring both sides of this stackable bobabo chip, but why are they so thin compared to Australian Pringles? Is it perhaps a matter of genetics? Could we not crossbreed the two?

Sincerely,
Confused Potato Customer

yes, i bite

fp | ig

elixer

elixer

Potato

• Members
  • 127 posts
  • Locationkanyetothe best girl

Dear 16 year old me,
Hey. You probably believe you don't know me, and in a way, you're right. But I know you very well. Please don't be creeped out, I don't mean you any harm; I just want to talk.
This time machine can only send a single letter, so I'm afraid I can't give you a better explanation of how you're receiving this. But I know that you'll understand. Call it a hunch.
So...High school's rough, huh? Yeah, been there. Grind your teeth, it will be over before you know it, and you won't miss it. I can't promise you that the next few years will be great. In fact, there's gonna be a lot of downs. But I can promise you this: it will get better. Much better.
University is gonna be great. You'll meet your best friend there, and your personality will go through some drastic changes. You'll feel more confident, more expressive, more assertive. Don't worry too much about your future job, you're gonna get something pretty decent and not soul-draining.
Perhaps most importantly, you'll learn a lot about yourself. You will forego things you've held on to for so long, and develop new habits. But that inner child inside you, always curious and adventurous, will never change.
Ever.
Love,
Future you.

this made me cry...

Dear 22 Year old me

Stop being disgusting. Do your makeup better. Do your nails. Lose some weight. Gain some knowledge. As in keep your dumbass in school. Stop doing things that make you happy just because they make you happy at the expense of regretting it 72 hours later. Stop dreaming and start doing. Residency is over sooner than you think, you need to be ready for the 70k difference in pay check. if you don't seem capable of handling it in the next 3 months, all your savings are going straight your mother's account, and I'm contacting Lawyer Mary to make you sign a contract that states you arent allowed to access extra funding besides necessities for the next 2 years. Stop being so unstable.

Lastly, take your mom out to lunch once in a while you ungrateful little schmuck.

LEMME SEE

HOW YOU GON' TREAT ME!

I AINT NO EASY

BETTER THINK ABOUT IT TWICE!!!

Yan Q

Yan Q

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 890 posts

this made me cry...

Matches your avi.

Dear future me,

I hope the spontaneous choices I make now don't affect you badly in the future. You know much better than I do, I'm sure, the overthinking things never turn out well.
In two, three, or four years I know you'll get bigger, and better, and badder. Much, much badder.

If I've made or will make any mistakes between now, and your now, I hope you'll forgive me. Being dumb and stupid is what the past is all about.

See you in the future,
Yann

yes, i bite

fp | ig

Mushiren

Mushiren

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 232 posts
  • LocationFloating about

Matches your avi.
Dear future me,
I hope the spontaneous choices I make now don't affect you badly in the future. You know much better than I do, I'm sure, the overthinking things never turn out well.
In two, three, or four years I know you'll get bigger, and better, and badder. Much, much badder.
If I've made or will make any mistakes between now, and your now, I hope you'll forgive me. Being dumb and stupid is what the past is all about.
See you in the future,
Yann

Reminds me of these time capsules my cousins and I made as kids. Those were fun.

Cx1SVSV.png

Yan Q

Yan Q

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 890 posts

Reminds me of these time capsules my cousins and I made as kids. Those were fun.

Did you ever dig them up?

Dear Time Capsules,

Please come out of hiding. I buried you when I was younger, and now I can't find you.

Sincerely,

Many forgetful people around the world.

yes, i bite

fp | ig

pizhhh

pizhhh

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,029 posts
  • Locationin jail

Dear Gab, Lalai, John and JanJan, and all the people who make up Urbandub.

It's almost a month late, but, yeah. You don't know how much your music meant to me. During the times when my cries have FALLEN ON DEAF EARS, your music was my comfort. Your songs REVEALed THE REMEDY to my hurting heart. When I was ready to accept defeat and declare THE FIGHT IS OVER, during the times when I just wanted to RUNAWAY, WHEN LOVE IS NOT AN ANSWER, you were my CALL TO ARMS, my ANTHEM of soldiering on. My inspiration to keep on SAILING this ocean. When GRAVITY was weighing my soul down, when it felt like I was next in line to the GUILLOTINE, you GIVE me strength, AN INVITATION to hold my head up high, and keep on traveling OVER THE HILLS & BACK. During those times when I needed some SOUL SEARCHING, I just plugged on my earphones, turn up your music, and shut the whole world out.

So thank you for 15 FIRST OF SUMMERS that you've given us Dubistas. I can't put it in words how grateful we are for your contributions to the Pinoy rock scene. And like how it goes in your song,"LIKE A NEW TATTOO, in my heart you'll stay, permanent." You will be missed.

Yours truly

A dedicated fan, Dubista till the end of the line.

Edited by Chief~, 25 May 2015 - 11:05 AM.

Mushiren

Mushiren

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 232 posts
  • LocationFloating about

Dear Time Capsules,
Please come out of hiding. I buried you when I was younger, and now I can't find you.
Sincerely,

This is pretty much me, plus the fact that I'm in a different country altogether atm.

Cx1SVSV.png

~You're~Cute~I'm~Cute~

~You're~Cute~I'm~Cute~

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 723 posts
  • LocationWhere perverts reside and crazies roam~

Dear potatoes

Deez nuts

-Best regards from that one obnoxious potato who thinks is funny but is not.

So sorry xD

giphy.gif

Supreme_Lurker_Primo

Supreme_Lurker_Primo

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,703 posts

Dear Time Capsules,

Sincerely,

I know where my is ^^ though it still much to early to dig it up. when I hit 23 I can dig it up, or when the current owner of that land has pass away whatever comes first.

GeorgeAlex

GeorgeAlex

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 923 posts

______,

I was right in front of him, why didn't you do the same to me, too? Heh.

Because of that I have my eyes on you. Wait 'til i'm prepared, we'll see each other in time.

See you in hell,

Alex

Edited by GAlexy, 25 June 2015 - 03:02 PM.

Song of the day:
Castle On The Hill
- Ed Sheeran

Spoiler