Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Dear Open Letters

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

Yan Q

Yan Q

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 890 posts
  • Locationwith your lover
Dear Potatoes...

Have something to say to that girl wearing killer heels that stepped on your foot at work today?

Or maybe you want to say thank you to that elderly man who kept the door open for you when you were carrying 50 bags of groceries and your dog on the way home.

You can even give that emo tween with the horrid choice of music and earphones that leak music on the bus a piece of your mind.

Welcome to Dear Open Letters, where you make my day better, by being you.

Edited by Yan Q, 24 March 2015 - 07:39 PM.

yes, i bite

fp | ig

Khrazy_one

Khrazy_one

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 354 posts
  • LocationNecromancer until the very end. Goodbye everyone ^___^/

Dear anonymous person reading this

[Khrazy persona: Off]

A lot of planes seem to be crashing recently. This is very unusual to see in the news. Though there are probably hundreds of fatal car accidents happening in the world too, yet nobody seems to care much about the victims in those unless the people involved are significant to them. I wonder why airplane crashes make the news and car crashes don't. Is the media trying to make air travel look bad to the public?

[/Khrazy persona: Off]

daaaaaayum another plane crash! Shizzz I better stay on the roads for a while. Nope, I'm not flying anytime soon.

OchaMeido❣

OchaMeido❣

The Head Maid

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,728 posts
  • Location@ the Greenhouse Tea Party~

Dear masters, 

Being a maid isnt easier than being the master... why? there is one explaination... they are the mirrored image of one another.

Carry orders is one thing to be order to take from to give to something else. Why cant there being a maid with an easy of very ordered-

master who knows what order should be given and not be orientate by how one does its order...as you the master orders 

the ordinance make such degree , one will make the order complete in its own manner which one fits as long as it isnt disorientated by

the other company, right? To be treated in such , it isnt one's wish as they need to survive in this world. Masters wont be masters if

its order isnt in the open to be consider to its completion.

-maid  dustoffs-

hr]

*chuckles* if you dont understand it, pass along the post to the next one~ Mazen doesnt always make sense. 

ןן Tea Party~ ןן "THE BAR" ןן

ןןGuide to Uploading/deltin/sortin ןן

ןן[Must read] COMMENT SECTIONS RULES ן

Follow the comment sections' rules or else, you will be hanging at the edge of an cliff ^^
It maybe one step closer to death's door or an extension of your life's time.

.Jester

.Jester

Potato

• Members
  • 152 posts
  • LocationMuh bedroom

Dear Potatos,

I almost burned down my house yesterday. While trying to cook a pizza, I saw a sudden rise of smoke comming from the oven. Here's the weird thing though, Only one slice of pizza was burned black.

Spoiler

Every other slice was fine.

Spoiler

The lesson I learned? Don't ever cook pizza by myself again...

Edited by .Jester, 25 March 2015 - 07:15 AM.

Just another idiot floating around the forums.

Profile Song List Revision (05/13/2016)

83778d15.jpg

Spoiler

Yan Q

Yan Q

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 890 posts
Dear Classmates,

Please stop saying the teacher is going too fast when she asks us every five minutes if we understand and have caught up to her. It's not her fault that you never respond, and that the only ones who do (me, and the guy in front of me) are the ones who actually understand and keep up with the lesson.
You should also do your homework, because you know we're going to use that as a bse.

Best,
Yann

Edited by Yan Q, 25 March 2015 - 03:58 PM.

yes, i bite

fp | ig

OchaMeido❣

OchaMeido❣

The Head Maid

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,728 posts
  • Location@ the Greenhouse Tea Party~
Dear government,

Hope you open eyes to the Bigger issues at hand than worry about ....i dont know....[inserts ignorant issues]
These days the media all center around you. As one who have the power, why cant it be resolve before it
Gonna worst ...like Isis. Our eduaction system gotten worst then before.... wish there is some kind of
improvement somewhere soon.....
-citizen//

I can talk and talk about government issues....but there is too much.

ןן Tea Party~ ןן "THE BAR" ןן

ןןGuide to Uploading/deltin/sortin ןן

ןן[Must read] COMMENT SECTIONS RULES ן

Follow the comment sections' rules or else, you will be hanging at the edge of an cliff ^^
It maybe one step closer to death's door or an extension of your life's time.

Yan Q

Yan Q

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 890 posts
Dear Migrane,

Unfortunately I don't have time to entertain at the moment.
Would you mind coming back at a later date? I'm not feeling my best right now, and even though I know you mean well, your visit doesn't put my mind at ease.

There are plenty of others that must be dying for your company. Try students who are trying to stay at home sick, or workers who don't want to go to that big meeting they've been dreading for weeks.

Regards,
Yann and Panadol

Edited by Yan Q, 25 March 2015 - 05:39 PM.

yes, i bite

fp | ig

Natureboy

Natureboy

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,162 posts
  • Locationdeep in the forest

Dear Shoujo Manga,

You distract me from my life, sometimes disgust me, and sometimes help me feel better. That's enough.

Please don't give me the urge to post something really sappy to Batoto. As you would say, "It doesn't suit me." So just don't.

Warm regards,

Naturegeek

Edited by Naturegeek, 26 March 2015 - 05:35 PM.

Yan Q

Yan Q

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 890 posts
Spoiler

Dear hair-haircolour-hairdye-bleach-developer

Please just work this time. Otherwise, I swear I'm gonna strangle you even though you don't have a body to strangle.
I'M SICK OF HAVING UNCOOL HAIR.

NO REGARDS,
YAN

yes, i bite

fp | ig

Rol

Rol

Oui Purée

• Donator
  • 3,270 posts
Dear Chemistry,

Fuck you.

Best regards,
Rol.

wtjpw658v4xz.gif

pizhhh

pizhhh

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,029 posts
  • Locationin jail
Dear Future Self

How the effin hell did you survive all this shit unscathed? Teach meeeeeeeee~
:/

With Love
Your Crappy Past.

Nepenthe

Nepenthe

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,650 posts
  • LocationThe Comfy Chair

Dear lovely roommates,

When you spill something, you need to wipe it up. Stickiness is the devil. You made me mop just because I couldn't stand it any more. And you spilled something on the counter, so I cleaned those too. And you got stuff on the stovetop so I washed that. Just like my mother always says, CLEAN AS YOU GO. 

Also if you eat popcorn and manage to get it all over the living room, please vacuum it. Or I will and then you'll feel guilty because it'll be only my name on the chores board.

Your passive-aggressive roommate,

Nepenthe

Previous Avatars • Music for February 21...not picked out yet.

NomMango

NomMango

Potato

• Members
  • 104 posts
  • LocationCaptain America's kitchen

Dear my annoying supervisor, 

I am very exhausted. The extra hours you've given me did not help my paycheck at all. It seems as if the more I make, the more tax they will withdrawal out of my paycheck. Please be considerate when I refused to work extra hours because of school. You took it upon yourself to fire 3 girls and hire 2 new girls without the manager's opinion, who does absolutely nothing but gossip about their boyfriends. 

With much hate and love, 

your employee.

tumblr_ninw4pAn5f1sgdvj1o1_400.gif

Excuse me, while I clean this glass. Teehee.

Manga | Tumblr

Phil777

Phil777

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 649 posts
  • LocationMontréal

Dear roommates. I like you guys a lot, but I wish we could get rid of that squatter friend of yours who sleeps on the couch. =.=

Yan Q

Yan Q

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 890 posts
Dear ___

I don't know what I did wrong.
You told me everything was alright. I even changed things for you, but at the end of the day you still didn't pick me...
Maybe I just wasn't cut out for this.

Yann

yes, i bite

fp | ig

DarkPrince

DarkPrince

Cute Potato

• Members
  • 4,800 posts
  • Location「Between Brackets」
Dear friends from the past,

Thank you for the awesome day.
I think I really needed the time off.

I'm not sure if I'll still be thankful when I sit for my exams on the 7th.

But right now, I have no regrets. So thank you.

DP

I T ' S   O N L Y   F U N   I F   T H E Y   R U N

Yan Q

Yan Q

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 890 posts
Dear Motorcyclist that swerved in front of the car in the middle of a flyover/overpass,

please learn to drive properly before you decide to take your wife and child out for a ride.
We also did not appreciate you knocking our side view mirror.
I hope you learn before it's taught to you the hard way.

Sincerely,
Yann (who had to listen to the sister grulble and road rage for the rest of the ride)

yes, i bite

fp | ig

Nepenthe

Nepenthe

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,650 posts
  • LocationThe Comfy Chair
Dear lazy roommates,

If I woke you up just now making noise in the kitchen, then I'm not sorry. Not sorry at all. I wasn't trying to be quiet. You know why? Because I was emptying the dishwasher and doing the dishes. I guess you guys developed a sudden phobia of dishwashers? I wasn't going to empty the dishwasher this time. I was going to let someone else do it, because I do it at least every other time. I've been out working late these past few nights, so I've barely had the chance to use dishes in the first place. Plus, should I really have to clean the kitchen when I get back at 2am, after having spent the last five hours in the lab? Hell no. You guys have been around. Some of you have very regular habits. You've had plenty of chances to do it for yourself.
But nooooo. You waited almost four days, until I got so fed up that I went and did it all myself. And now I'm so pissed off at you that I've just spent ten minutes I could have been sleeping typing out an angry rant on my phone instead. I'm not your maid. I'm not your mom. Grow up, and actually clean for once.

Your aggressively aggressive roommate,
Nepenthe

Previous Avatars • Music for February 21...not picked out yet.

Horripilating Sea Cucumber

Horripilating Sea Cucumber

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 839 posts
  • Locationhopefully not in the hands of confused lewd teenagers.

Dear Motivation,

Bby cum back.

Ruka :C

Natureboy

Natureboy

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,162 posts
  • Locationdeep in the forest

Dear People Who Want My Money,

Please do call me with paid fundraisers. No I do not want you to send me a "pledge packet" for a smaller donation. Do not "remind" me to pay a bill that's just a few days late. I do not care that some rich f*ck has agreed to match my contribution of money I do not have. Do not insist that I send you dozens of pages of documentation to support my claim that I took a one-time emergency withdrawal from my 401(k), when you already approved my disability retirement in the same calendar year. What do you think it's like to be buried in medical bills, taking big chunks of unpaid leave for several years in a row, and then lose your job? I already had to squander half my accumulated retirement savings, and now you want to bill me and my wife each a hundred bucks a month extra for insurance because the one-time withdrawal was taxable?

Just leave me the f*ck alone you vultures, while I try to recover from this illness.

Your formerly "responsible citizen",

NG