Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

help me find this shoujo

pls help

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Saf

Saf

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 18 posts

looking for a really short shoujo about a girl who every thinks is weird because all day she writes in her notebook but she is actually writing song lyrics. she then gets to know a guy with dyed hair who plays guitar and goes to tokyo for some time. I think it ends with them doing a live at school

Yan Q

Yan Q

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 890 posts
  • Locationwith your lover
Was she a singer as well?
And how short is short? A one shot? A few chapters? One or two volumes? I've read a few shoujos about bands and music but my memory isn't too good. I'll try to sift through the manga I have at home.

yes, i bite

fp | ig

Saf

Saf

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 18 posts

she becomes a singer, I think against her parents initial wishes

thank you

Yan Q

Yan Q

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 890 posts

Originally I thought of Shooting Star by Takano Ichigo, but in this one her brother is against it. 

If it's her parents... then probably 7-Day Cinderella by Shibano Yuka, she comes from a family of classical musicians (and they do a live at school).

Both are one volume mangas. 

Spoiler

yes, i bite

fp | ig

Saf

Saf

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 18 posts
✓  Best Answer

I found it~ http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/hitoribocchi-wa-samishikute-r3446 

Thanks for your help

Yan Q

Yan Q

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 890 posts
Np. Sorry neither were the one you were looking for.

yes, i bite

fp | ig