Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Your thoughts on this manga

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

hados9

hados9

Russet Potato

• Contributor
  • 352 posts
  • LocationIn line for Moderator
so what do you guys think of this manga i personally think it is a good manga i just want to know other people opinion ???

Dedicated Uploader- Hados9

Posted Image

Posted Image

Purple Library Guy

Purple Library Guy

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 695 posts
  • LocationCheck Rivendell, or Vorbarr Sultana, or Adrilankha. No? Try Vancouver.
Reading it, I keep thinking, "Why do I like this?"
But, there you go, I do. I guess it's an antidote to "Love So Life". Gotta have a bit of the sweet and a bit of the crazy.

Ncf

Ncf

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • LocationPortugal
i like this manga, i think it´s funny and i don´t know i just like it xD
However i was expecting more of this chapter after what happened at the previous one

cougarpeople

cougarpeople

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 30 posts
  • LocationHong Kong - China
I was expecting more yandere sis..... maybe chapter 14 will somehow contribute to the next chapter?

Zero King

Zero King

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 866 posts
  • LocationThe World I Designed
i like it it's different than the norm but i would like to see faster chapter releases and i agree with courgarpeople i want to see more Yandere

Dale Melvin

Dale Melvin

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts
i like the manga overall but i agree about the need for faster chapter releases.

Uller

Uller

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • LocationUSA
I LOVE it. Just enough crazypathica to get you through the day.

15.jpg

m0t0man

m0t0man

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • LocationThe interwebs
It brings the lulz. This chick brings a bro-complex to a whole new level....

NightshadeAran

NightshadeAran

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
This is one of the "WTF am I doing reading this" manga. The other ones I read that has unorthodox love is "Kodomo no Jikan" and "KissxSis". I sometimes have to ask my brain wtf is wrong with it for reading such things. But oh well, like they said in Bakuman, as long as the story is interesting it gets published.