Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Status of Origami Fighter Scanlation

origami fighter

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Radioactivekitty

Radioactivekitty

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • LocationRetirement Center

For those who are fans of Origami Fighter...

Currently the scanlation  of this series is halted because the translator (Schombert) who is currently translating it is quite busy with work in other parts of his life.  However, he told me that he will remain committed to to the project and hopefully there will be a release in a month or two.  If you can - or know someone who can - translate from Chinese to English and would not mind working on this kind of manga, please contact me via email (see below my name).

Best regards,

Radioactivekitty

Administrator

Forgotten Scans

Email:  admin [ at ] fos-scans [ dot ] com

Radioactivekitty

Radioactivekitty

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • LocationRetirement Center

Yo,

We've changed the name to "Origami Fighters", as the name is not unlike that of Power Rangers.  We have a new Chinese Translator working on this project and during her research of the project various names have had to be changed.  We're preparing to release chapter 3, the first chapter to have all of the changes, and there will be a note in that chapter as to what has been changed.  Sometime soon we hope to release revisions to chapters 1 and 2 with those changes.

We no longer have a dire need for a Chinese Translator, I'll update this thread if that changes~

Best regards,

Kitteh