Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

[Info Cache] Midnight Blue

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Juro

Juro

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 83 posts
  • LocationManila

af176e8f-e610-4dab-8e6d-e166dbab2e80_zps

Midnight Blue: A One Piece RP

This story takes place after the Silver Age of Monkey D. Luffy as Pirate King and “The Hero” Coby as Fleet Admiral. Following an age of romanticism, adventure and relative peace, this age is a fairly dark one. This new age of piracy came along with it new waves of pirates, criminals, and outlaws, ravaging the seas like never before. The Tenryuubito, frightened with the changes in time and the world below them, sought security and protection. With a mutual agreement with the Gorousei, they ordered the World Government to announce that the last stronghold of justice, the Marines, were to flee and begin to rebuild themselves within the confines of the Red Line; thus leaving the Four Seas lawless and unprotected, their only option being to fend for themselves as best they can. Separating themselves from the rest of the world, the ties of the World Government and Tenryuubito with individual kingdoms slowly disappeared.

If one would think that without an organization to protect and govern over the seas, crimes and other unlawful acts would send the world into a complete state of pandemonium ruled by pirates, they would be right. Yet silently lurking in the shadows, was the formation of an organization of elites. Rumors of their presence were whispered within all realms and circles of power: Piracy, the World Government, the Marines, and Kingdoms of any affiliation alike; the Black Flags. Upon the ordered reformation of the Marines, despite their lack of sufficient manpower and resources, they were forced to step out of hiding, revealing themselves openly to the world as a worldwide police force rather than a company of powerful soldiers for war.

Your Role In the Story

Spoiler

Character Sheet
Spoiler

System
Spoiler

Taken Devil Fruit
Spoiler

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital
Spoiler

tumblr_njivsvv03O1s9nzk7o3_500.gif

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler

Chizzy

Chizzy

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 43 posts

Spoiler

Jod

Jod

Potato

• Members
  • 146 posts
Spoiler

Edited by I AM HE, 14 March 2015 - 04:37 PM.

qEZtZafl.png

I AM HE. HE AM ME. ME IS HE