Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

For Any Potential New Readers

spoilers plot

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Vueiy

Vueiy

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 35 posts

This is just a minor warning for anyone who just came across this series and is considering reading it.  It's fairly long, and involves naive teenagers making more than one stupid decision in the process of growing up, so if that sort of thing makes you want to bang your head against a brick wall, you might want to avoid it.  If, however, you enjoy a messy process of growing and maturing, with lots of drama and ups and downs (and all the usual shoujo stuff), this might just be the manga for you.  If you've read "Heroine Shikaku" ("I'm Not the Heroine"), this is very similar in many aspects.  Enjoy (or don't, lol)!

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

I'm gonna read it, just as soon as the final chapter is released I'll move it to my pending list and probably start it shortly thereafter.

I've probably had this one in my "on hold" list for three years or so, waiting to see if it'd get completed or not.

Tn7HA0h.png