Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

16personalities (Myer Briggs Test)

personality psychology self role yeehaw

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

greenguy

greenguy

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 7,019 posts
  • LocationArts Precinct

Sooooo lately i've been crazy about psychology because i felt it could be a powerful thing we can use to empower, improve, and support ourselves. (or is this old news and all this thread is for nothing D: )

I took this test first time during my last year in university, and while i lazily used my 2B pencil to blacken the circles then, the result i got immediately changed my mind.

It was scarily accurate; like someone is actually reading your mind although of course there are still circumstances. 

I felt like i finally got to know myself; my plusles and minuns.

Most importantly i finally can see that everybody are different and have their own paths in life, and this understanding cut my social anxiety which was at that point literally paralyzed me. I still get paralysis from time to time now, but believe me it's like i have plenty of parlyz heals in my arsenal (or cheri berries),

(On me socializing: i'm not saying this because i think that socializing > anti-socializing; choice is choice and they have their own plusles and minuns. But it's actually something i really wanted to do even before i got semi-cured from my severe social anxiety. What i'm saying is that if you guys are taking this test for the first time, then i hope the result just might be able to guide/help/inspire you guys on getting what you really want in life :)

http://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

PARDON MY POKEMON REFERENCE XD

Ellen Baker

Ellen Baker

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 409 posts
PERSONALITY: INTJ
VARIANT: TURBULENT
ROLE: ANALYST
You are one of the Analysts - a rational and impartial individual who enjoys intellectual pursuits and prizes independence. You are known for your strategic thinking skills, self-confidence and impressive knowledge. Above you will find a brief overview of your personality traits - proceed to the type overview to learn much more about your personality type. Prepare to be impressed.

29% Introvert, 26% Intuitive, 13% Thinking, 3% Prospecting, 24% Turbulent.

Not much changed since the last time I took the test. Still the same INTJ.

Edit - Oh damn. Reading through it there is a quite in-depth explanation of it. 

Edited by Saybah, 21 February 2015 - 03:26 PM.

tumblr_o5aovyN5Ko1u41kbzo1_540.png

Spoiler

Youen

Youen

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • LocationIn your closet
PERSONALITY: INTP
ROLE: ANALYST
The INTP personality type is fairly rare, making up only three percent of the population, which is definitely a good thing for them, as there's nothing they'd be more unhappy about than being "common". INTPs pride themselves on their inventiveness and creativity, their unique perspective and vigorous intellect.

23% Introvert, 32% Intuitive, 10% Thinking, 30% Prospecting, 43% Turbulent.

This is so true!

Edited by Youen, 21 February 2015 - 03:30 PM.

When a cute scene comes on for my pairings. 

cute2_by_cheesybanana127-d8ip0yv.gif

Kannade

Kannade

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,204 posts
  • Locationkonoha

why does mine look like a hippie, I want a refund deaddd.gif

e1aGINw.jpg

I read the overview doe and I liked that it said there were only 4% of us in the population #rareassindividual #notenoughkannadestogoaroundoneatatimepleaseemot-slick.gifemot-slick.gifemot-slick.gifemot-slick.gif

Edited by Kannade, 21 February 2015 - 06:08 PM.

Rol

Rol

Oui Purée

• Donator
  • 3,270 posts

Spoiler

Same as Kannade o:

That doesn't represent me at all though.

wtjpw658v4xz.gif

Führer Itulhu

Führer Itulhu

Potato

• Donator
  • 145 posts
  • LocationThe place supported by the fallen
Spoiler

accurate enough, done it more than once doesnt change, in depth stuff is pretty spot on at parts.

I read the overview doe and I liked that it said there were only 4% of us in the population #rareassindividual #notenoughkannadestogoaroundoneatatimepleaseemot-slick.gifemot-slick.gifemot-slick.gifemot-slick.gif

sorry m8 INTJ are 2% 

oh a fellow INTJ cool

DLHUZic.jpg?1

I encountered you.....

This world has chosen the reality and future that shouldn't have been chosen

That's Why I'm here

Horn

Horn

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,078 posts
  • LocationWelded to my computer chair.

sorry m8 INTJ are 2% 

oh a fellow INTJ cool

Strangely, everyone I've spoken to so far have been of these exclusive-percenters, and I'm the only one of a common group or even of my type of group (the sentinels)...

Anyway, I'm an ISFJ, of the turbulent kind. You'd probably not think that from what you see of me, but the thorough description on that site is extremely fitting of my personality...

UIqflpq.jpg

phanta

phanta

Baked Potato

• MoonFlower Scans
  • 1,147 posts
  • LocationThe high ground
PERSONALITY: INFP
ROLE: DIPLOMAT

You are one of the Diplomats - an empathic and idealistic individual who enjoys exploring interesting ideas and prizes morality. You are known for your poetic nature, intuitive skills and pure, childlike enthusiasm.

76% introverted, 24% intuitive, 28% feeling, 56% prospecting, 8% turbulent

I'm another rare personality type huehuehue~

penguin1.gif

~The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do~

Spoiler
Spoiler

Couch Potato

• Retired Mods
  • 3,043 posts

I don't think this test is very credible. First, you can't really profile a person with just a ten minute online test. Second, the test gave me completely wrong results.

Spoiler

The opinions expressed by this user are solely their own and do not express the views of Batoto and its staff.

Guest_FruitsPunchh_von_Kartoffel

Guest_FruitsPunchh_von_Kartoffel
  • Guests

-

Edited by FruitsPunchh, 01 May 2015 - 10:39 PM.

Khrazy_one

Khrazy_one

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 354 posts
  • LocationNecromancer until the very end. Goodbye everyone ^___^/

This is Khrazy accurate for me.

Spoiler

pizhhh

pizhhh

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,029 posts
  • Locationin jail

INFP

Quite an awful lot of INFP's here for a personality that supposedly only 4% of the population have. Is the statistics bull or is there just a really high concentration of INFP's here because of the site's nature?

Yan Q

Yan Q

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 890 posts
  • Locationwith your lover

INFP

Quite an awful lot of INFP's here for a personality that supposedly only 4% of the population have. Is the statistics bull or is there just a really high concentration of INFP's here because of the site's nature?

Probably the latter. I'm INTP, but I'm not sure what I would be if I did the test during a manic episode...

yes, i bite

fp | ig

Natureboy

Natureboy

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,162 posts
  • Locationdeep in the forest

Okay: INFP.  When I did the real Meyers-Briggs ~12 years ago, I got INTP.  Then only the I/E scale was ambiguous. This time the T/F scale is close to the middle, as is the Assertive/Turbulent scale. Either I've changed (quite possible, as I know I've become more introverted) or this web version just kinda sucks. :)

Edited by Naturegeek, 22 February 2015 - 03:17 AM.

greenguy

greenguy

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 7,019 posts
  • LocationArts Precinct
I'm an INFP myself D:

Starting to doubt this test myself with all the INFPs.
Or maybe you guys are too pessimistic/cynical when answering the question? xD

Anyway, the test is still quite useful for me.

On khrazy getting an E: i have few deductions!

Edited by greenguy, 22 February 2015 - 03:25 AM.

Red Ranger

Red Ranger

Potato

• Donator
  • 147 posts
  • LocationAngel Grove Youth Center

This is actually pretty interesting. Nice find.

Spoiler

80KIGWe.gif

New Sentai, here we go!

DarkPrince

DarkPrince

Cute Potato

• Members
  • 4,800 posts
  • Location「Between Brackets」

Spoiler

LOL, I'm not even sure if this describes me or not.

I T ' S   O N L Y   F U N   I F   T H E Y   R U N

Hoodsome

Hoodsome

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 444 posts
  • LocationGuadalcanal, Solomon Islands
PERSONALITY:
ENFJ

VARIANT:
TURBULENT

ROLEROLE:
DIPLOMAT

I guess i often get the role of a leader prolly because i am open for ideas and i am always up for a challenge. Not really tbh

osakaki

osakaki

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 732 posts
  • LocationTake my crutches, I'm going back to the youth
Spoiler

Natureboy

Natureboy

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,162 posts
  • Locationdeep in the forest

Man Osa. Everything except the 'variant' is right down the middle.  Results should say: Good team leader/manager because you can relate well to all the other types.