Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Tragedy?

tragedy tag

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Poll: Is it a tragedy (8 member(s) have cast votes)

Yea or Nay

1. Yea (5 votes [62.50%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 62.50%

2. Nay (3 votes [37.50%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 37.50%

Vote Guests cannot vote

xflarex

xflarex

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

Does anyone else think that this title should have a tragedy tag? Loss and misfortune befall all characters in varying degree, but the ending is at least hopeful. Despite this the whole manga gives off a distinct tragedy vibe to me. Particularly the loss/disappearance of multiple characters who are important to the main characters.  I was tempted to add the tag, but decided to look for a second(third, fourth, etc) opinion first.

Edited by xflarex, 10 February 2015 - 06:21 AM.

uoroaix

uoroaix

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

Hehe I have complicated feelings for this series. Also I don't think it's tragedy. It might be sad and a little depress overall,but usually tragedy is when someone that dies at the end of the story that is important to the protaganist. With an open ending like that, there are still hope for happiness I guess!