Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Latest Updates Filter

* * * - - 2 votes filter latest updates tags

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Bachal

Bachal

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts

I think there should be a filter for the latest updates section on the frontpage.

I sometimes use it to find new Manga and it would be much easier if Mangas with a certain Tag would not even be shown.

Of course you can use advanced search but that is kind of a hassle to do everytime.

Daktyl

Daktyl

Discord King

• Contrib Mods
  • 825 posts
  • LocationMI, USA

This has definitely been brought up before (the main thread is here: http://vatoto.com/forums/topic/14048-a-way-to-filter-latest-updates/) and actually, the mods have added it to the list of suggestions they are thinking over.

There are many complications to this, however, on the technical side of things. Not to mention there's the question of priority: even if they do accept it as something they plan to do, where in the giant list of things-to-do does it go?

So while there's definitely a chance of it being implemented, it most likely won't be any time soon.

My words are my own, and do not represent Batoto in any way, shape, or form unless otherwise stated in the post itself ^.^