Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

The Last Arc (Spoilers)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

geenius3ab

geenius3ab

Potato

• Members
  • 187 posts

The last arc (That I think WILL be the last one.) has been the craziest yet. The Author actually took on that serious story for the last arc in Gintama.. And I still can't believe what happened there.

A lot of important and previously loved characters just flat out died. We got to see the backstory behind Takasugi and Gin, and the stage has been set for a intergalactic war Between the Nobunobu/Pirate Faction, Takasugi Faction and Kabuki-cho faction.. And the fact that Shinsengumi scattered like that... I still can't believe it.. 

Although the "All bets are off" kind of writing style is quite popular for mangas that are in its last arc (Bleach is kind of similar in a way with them killing a lot of characters off in the later chapters... Although I personally can't care for bleach at all because most characters there were actually kind of boring.) .. But for some reason I really want to know what Gori-sensei will write next, he got me hyped and it looks like this rollercoaster still has a long way to go before we reach the end.

Edited by geenius3ab, 31 January 2015 - 08:59 AM.

• Nyu likes this

Bentokey

Bentokey

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts

I don't think that its the last arc, way too much going to neatly end like that.

HeyDoge

HeyDoge

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

Gorilla said gintama's final sign is when Madao finally growing a shit about his life. So i believe Gintama will never end will announce its end some time after this happens.

• Nyu likes this

Nyu

Nyu

Potato

• Members
  • 149 posts

The last arc (That I think WILL be the last one.) has been the craziest yet. The Author actually took on that serious story for the last arc in Gintama.. And I still can't believe what happened there.
A lot of important and previously loved characters just flat out died. We got to see the backstory behind Takasugi and Gin, and the stage has been set for a intergalactic war Between the Nobunobu/Pirate Faction, Takasugi Faction and Kabuki-cho faction.. And the fact that Shinsengumi scattered like that... I still can't believe it.. 
Although the "All bets are off" kind of writing style is quite popular for mangas that are in its last arc (Bleach is kind of similar in a way with them killing a lot of characters off in the later chapters... Although I personally can't care for bleach at all because most characters there were actually kind of boring.) .. But for some reason I really want to know what Gori-sensei will write next, he got me hyped and it looks like this rollercoaster still has a long way to go before we reach the end.

Woah woah I gotta stop reading, if Hasegawa were to die I'd be so sad.. You just gave me purposes in reading again. I thank you with one like
(>.<)
In time's of elimination
We've got nothing to lose
Please repeat the message
It's the music that we choose