Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

who will he chose

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

animerajen

animerajen

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 12 posts

we all know he will break up with the teacher so who will he end up with.

WHEN EVER I GIVE ANYTHING TO SOME ONE!

Dark_Ardhyrha

Dark_Ardhyrha

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • LocationAnother Earth

clasmatess is more convicing than a teacher or step sisters ..
already see the newest chapter?!

Lovetheway

Lovetheway

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
geez I am waiting for this big opportunity to express my feelings on kiss x sis animation. First of all I want to say that on starting I really don't pay much attention to this animation. But as time passes I am watching the episodes by episodes day by day. At starting I really dislike this show cause of what type of insane is this show going to show the people. But now I really understand the show and qiuet big fan of this show. Really on this topic of Kiryuu - Sensai I really feel bad. According to me what people says or what not I don't care but my feelings saying me that keita will definetly choose his sisters. There r many reasons for this. At the starting of this show the two sisters r always with keita but after keita is indulge with many more which i really hate. His sisters are beloved for him. He totally love his sisters but he doesn't know which type of affection is this. Riko and ako are really love him a lot and if time comes than both of them can do anything for him. Both of them can sacrife their love for keita. They had dated many one but they do not found the real person whom they give their heart. But keita is the person to whom both of them can do anything. And has they has given their heart to keita. They really love him so my. As they are siblings but heart is a heart and it can fall in love with anyone. Their heart only beats for keita. Now keita, actually he also love his both of the sisters but he dont know which type of love is this. Is this a love of brother to sister or is this a love of lovers. Actually this time he don't realize this love but I definetly sure that one day he knows he has also a love of lovers for his sisters. His sisters has given every thing to him. And he also know this but he is really confused due to the taboo that their is no feeling can held between brother and sister more than a feeling of brother and sister. As they r not blood related so this brother sister feeling can go much further. Keita will definetly find out one day that he loves his sister with a feeling of lover.
Oh geez actually I m very much attached to this show so that's why I m much embarrassed when keita is related with any one other than his sisters let don't think them as a sister actually they r his lovers. I know if ako and riko are not have the sister relationship with keita then everybody gives better points to riko and keita or keita and ako lovership. So take this in mind that they r not blood related.
Now let's talk about kiryuu Sensai. Actually on starting I really likes her as a teacher and as.a.carefulness of her towards her students is very liking by me. But as stories goes on she is suduced towards keita. She wants everything from keita to dissolve the colors in her life. Actually she is so seduced women. She only wants one chance to inhance her sexual life. And when she saw keita she is looking the chance on him. And keita is a child really he doesn't know any thing. He easily get seduced by anyone. So as by kiryuu also. But in reality he has no lover feelings for her. He always get seduced by her and always lost his mind and do sexual things which feel him good. So I really don't think any real feeling of keita towards her accept sexuality feelings. I think one day will come when he come to know that sexual feelings doesn't matter. And their is no chance of him to have feeling if love towards her because in core of his heart he has given his heart to riko and ako.
And now the time for Miharu Mikuni. She is good and she is the perfect girl. She is the one who gave passing notice to her. So this is not all why we always take a little point and correlate them. As that she is also be the one who takes keitas heart and felt keita into her love. I don't think so. I know if she tell keita that she love her then keita will also be sexual to her. So what do u know that the one who really deserve the credeed of keitas highschool admission so the one is riko and ako. If they don't support keita then he will never be able to do such thing. And on the other hand keita is also frighten of different route without riko and ako. He worked hard so that he will be with riko and ako. They all are be together. I know mikuni is good girl but only good is not everything sometimes we need more than good and ako and riko are that need for keita.
Now time for Mikazuki. She is younger than keita. And she also like keita but it means not that keita has so the feeling of love for him. She seduced keita and keita would be seduced but it is a human nature. And instead this keita is really a nice person he do not heart anyone feelings. He cares everybody as humanity nature.
Know time for riko and ako. It is my favourite part. Whenever I saw keita with riko and ako I really feel good. Now riko and ako I know they also seduce keita many times but that seduction is their real feelings towards keita. They love him from the deep of their heart and they had handover every thing which keita likes. On the other hand when keita do something to them he do not feel guilty for that. As he always said that oh which type of sisters and brother relationship is this. But he kinda like this. From the childhood ako and riko loved keita as a lover. But never confess their feelings but one day they confessed their love to him and keita become irritate because of people thinking but when he really stare in deep down of his heart he don't care of anyone he just go to them and feel sorry for them. As he told that he also want to by their side and want to be together. This is real feeling of his towards ako and riko. He really love them as a brother and and also as a lover. And riko and ako already felt in love with him. From the little childhood their towards keita never went down. And keita also love them from his childhood. He really feel love for them. And he also knows that how much riko and ako loves him and always want his sake and so that he also.
Oh geez really I m feeling so good. I am waiting for the opportunity by which I can tell my thoughts. And now I think that this is the big platform which gave me this chance to express my view to others. Thank u so much I am really thankful of this. Thanks a lot BATOTO.

I know one day will come when keita really accept his love and always be together with riko and ako. Because riko and ako's love is real to him.

Virus3x

Virus3x

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

He will pick no one and there will be open ending because it is clear that author have no plans to actually finish that manga.

We will most likely get open ending with undecisive main hero just like To Love Ru.

Freestyle80

Freestyle80

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts

He will pick no one and there will be open ending because it is clear that author have no plans to actually finish that manga.

We will most likely get open ending with undecisive main hero just like To Love Ru.

you realize in TLR author eventually plans an actual harem end,yeah? Or were all the hints not subtle enough