Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

necesito ayuda... (I need help...)

INeedHelp Help Ayuda

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

InsideDarkness

InsideDarkness

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationArgentina

Es la primera vez que subo un proyecto aquí, subi desde el 25 al 35 de K!KH. Se subió y todo, pero cuando lo abres aparece la imagen que dice que espere un rato para que aparezca la imagen, y si no es el caso que pregunte en el foro... así que por esto estoy aquí... ¿Cómo se puede solucionar eso? estoy estresada porque no tengo la menor idea.

It is the first time that I upload a project here {25 to 35 of K!KH}. Was loaded and all, but when you open it, the image is shown telling you to wait a few minutes so that the picture appears, and if it is not the case, ask in the Forum. So for this reason I am here. How you can fix that ? I'm stressed because I have no idea.

(Oh, and sorry, my english it's very bad)

Edited by ROTFLMAOMAGNETS, 02 January 2015 - 06:34 PM.
moved to QA

OMGWTFBBQPONIES

OMGWTFBBQPONIES

Equine non grata

• Members
  • 3,853 posts
  • LocationSan Escobar
K!KH = ?

Pretty sure you used some special characters in filename(s) though. Remove characters like non-english alphabet letters from filenames of images/archive and reupload.
You can also retry with .zip archives if you used .rar.

Mod-in-Disguise

FlQCNQa.gif

You <3

Whoever decided to delete this was an idiot.

| Handwritten kanji recognition || KanjiTomo || Kanji converter || J<->E Dictionary |