Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Well, I guess "Hi !" would have been a better topic title...

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Rukako

Rukako

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts
Name*:  Let's call me Loen (My real is name is Yanis though, so call me Yan or Loen whatever you lik e...)
E-mail*: Forum  email
Age / Age Range*: 18
Location / Time Zone*: Lyon - France, so it's GMT + 1:00
Position Applying  For*: "French to English" translator
Project Applying For*: Anything, just give the RAWs and I'll translate it.
Other projects?*: As I said before, give me whatever you like I'll translate it.
Experience: I'm a native French speaker and I'm currently studying English (civilisation, literacy etc...) at University.
Time you can dedicate*: Let's say... at least 10 hours a week.
Can you meet deadlines?*: I assume I can.
Do you meet the general requirements?*: Yes.
Have you completed and submitted the test?*: Not yet. Mais je suis bien évidemment prêt à le passer n'importe quand.
Additional Note: I'll try to learn Korean too... Don't know how long it will take though.

And by the way, if you don't need this kind of translator but need someone to translate from English to French, I'm definitely up to it !

Edited by LoenReborn, 30 December 2014 - 01:08 AM.

mhh

mhh

Babo Kim

• Administrators
  • 3,754 posts

Uh, Sorry for the very late reply. RIght now we aren't very active and do not need French to English translators.

What we do need are Korean to English translators.

Rukako

Rukako

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts

Well thanks for your answer :D If you were to need one, just pm me or tell me on IRC. I'll gladly accept :)