Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Reviving this series

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Agnir

Agnir

Fingerling Potato

• Contributor
  • 61 posts
Hi guys I am same as all you readers there and I really wanna see this manga end soon so we need people to do so I can redraw/clean/typesett manga all we need is a translator/translators and if more people participate then faster the manga would update. Also I found the rawshttp://excnn.com/manga-raw/13731-kanojo-wa-kannou-shousetsuka.html

Edited by Crimson Thief, 25 December 2014 - 10:32 AM.

Daktyl

Daktyl

Discord King

• Contrib Mods
  • 825 posts
  • LocationMI, USA

We have the rest of the raws, and we have the editors. All we really need is the translation...

(which we might get soon but no promises)

My words are my own, and do not represent Batoto in any way, shape, or form unless otherwise stated in the post itself ^.^

Agnir

Agnir

Fingerling Potato

• Contributor
  • 61 posts
Oh I thought the series didnt have any people to work on it hopefully gets a translator soon its a good one

Danthefan

Danthefan

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Hey, have you guys found anyone willing to do the translation? Or has this series contracted a fatal illness with no hope of recovery?