Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

VeryBroke here~

Discussion

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

VeryBroke

VeryBroke

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 20 posts

Just thought I'd open section for fans of the series to ask me about, whether it be about the chapters or about myself.

Feel free to ask anything.

mr.brightside7592

mr.brightside7592

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

thanks for translating this series it seems very cute like an ecchi bonnouji

VeryBroke

VeryBroke

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 20 posts

The translations weren't done by me actually, that credit goes to Katsudon @ mangahelpers, I just typeset the work.

mr.brightside7592

mr.brightside7592

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

I meant the group as a whole thanks for your work

Cake-kun

Cake-kun

Potato

• Contributor
  • 160 posts
  • LocationNot on your plate, hopefully

So what do need supplied, actually? Looks like you have the raws, right? So you need cleaners and TL. I'm in process of talking to my members to get them interested and looks like they are, but I'll keep you posted. Read the GDoc frequently as we're on there almost all the time, so

VeryBroke

VeryBroke

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 20 posts

What I need now are just the translations, that's it help with redrawing would be nice. but I can manage. 

And yeah I have the raws for volumes 1~4

VeryBroke

VeryBroke

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 20 posts

Thought I would leave a little secret message to the die-hard fans within this board, mainly for those who were here from the beginning till end. 

Last year I re-discovered this project abandoned by translators the first 2~3 chapters done and no one remembering it. And being free back then decided to look around as to why, in doing so I came across the translations by Katsudon publicly posted before he went AWOL. For a reason I don't really remember I was inspired with my small high-school level PS ability to revive the project and spent the night impassioned making the corrections and doing the typesetting by myself. And seeing the small but growing response to it's revival again continued through the next few chapter. This is where I hit a wall, the language wall actually. Unable to read Japanese I was stuck with some surprisingly high quality scans, but no way to translate. And this is were above Cake-kun reached out and graciously responded to my search for help. Via the Anon group AniMango whom I'm still in debt too we got as far as chapter 9 I believe before the translator's interest faded and the project again dropped. Searching across boards I within the month then found another individual who wanted to help, as long as some conditions were met, I begrudgingly agreed, but we had a fall out and again the project hit cement. It's as this point I gave up, the past three months were trial and trials with more error than success, and in defeat dropped the ball. But to everyone to our salvation 3829 appeared from heaven and revived the project, I assisted with a few, but still in a slump fell off. And this is where you'll see me in the credits disappear from the final posted credits. 

All current and even old chapters in the manga are thanks to 3829 and his group, they deserve a hell of alot of praise for reviving the series after it's initial drop by translators unknown, though their work is still appreciated. And my little message to the few of you who loved this series is that if you love manga and care for it as an art form donate your spare change or preferably talents as this community is an odd/amazing one I wish was more cohesive. 

Take care Anon's

Edited by VeryBroke, 24 November 2015 - 03:10 AM.