Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles

• Please log in to reply
270 replies to this topic

Unbelievably Majestic

Unbelievably Majestic

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 232 posts
  • LocationRiding the back of the Great A'tuin.

Ship_Bay_by_rayk.jpg
Armada

Pirates!

Pirates are everywhere in this world of ours. They are wanted criminals, charming rogues, masters of their particular crafts and folk heroes all rolled up into one. It's not surprising that so many people set out onto the seas to find their fame and fortune. The rewards are much too tempting. But it takes a special kind of person to beat the risks that come along side the rewards. Especially if you dare brave the most dangerous waters of The Grand Line.

Legends say that nobody who reached the end of the Grand Line had ever returned until the king of pirates did it. Some say it's a paradise you wouldn't want to leave. Some say that all but the king died. The pirate king himself never told a soul about what he found. Personally I reckon there's no way some of those people could have been killed. I met them. Some of the most famous ones. Bounties as big as their boats and power like nothing you've imagined. No way they got killed if you ask me. But something happened.

Anyways, the only man to ever return later became known as The Pirate King. The World Government eventually managed to capture him for execution. But just before he died he put out an open challenge to the world. Take to the seas. Sail the Grand Line. Find his treasure. Wealth beyond belief was waiting. And everyone and their mums wanted to be the first to get there and claim it. That was when the great golden age of piracy began. A pirates life has never been better.

Explainer
Spoiler

Ships Info
Spoiler

Item Tiers
Spoiler

Fun stuff
Spoiler

FAQ
Spoiler

Character Sheet
Spoiler

Edited by Unbelievably Majestic, 20 January 2015 - 03:40 PM.

Johnny Paradise

Johnny Paradise

Potato

• Members
  • 133 posts

?!

here's to a long life and dead friends

tumblr_inline_nep6qkNSe41sok0j2.png

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital

Oh man, even das joker is getting his own RP.

And a One Piece RP? Sign me up!

Been looking for one since Jabber's One Piece RP (that went nowhere on batoto) over at roleplayerguild died when he had to leave. I think I'll import my character here. Though, I doubt my Yamaoroshi sword or style can be carried over. Oh well, guess I just have to get lucky I come across a wazamono or Kin'emon or something. xD

But we all start out with no bounty or wealth, right? Obvious question is obvious but just to get it out of the way.

Also, can we join/be apart of NPC pirate crews or nay?

WEEEEE ONE PIECE

Edited by I-Am-X, 16 December 2014 - 06:29 PM.

tumblr_njivsvv03O1s9nzk7o3_500.gif

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler

Chizzy

Chizzy

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 43 posts

Thank you based Joker.

Unbelievably Majestic

Unbelievably Majestic

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 232 posts
@IamX: Yeah, you start with no money or bounty. This is the humble beginnings of your piratey legend. If I put it in italics with a "~" infront in the CS, it's just info. If it's not, then it's a set beginning load out type thing.

I shall add an FAQ thing later.

Trying to rework the inheritance skill right now.

Edited by Unbelievably Majestic, 16 December 2014 - 06:32 PM.

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital

But in this RP we'll be able to join NPC pirate crews, right?

Wanted to check out our options, in case we dont want our own crew or be apart of a humans errr pc's crew.

=P

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler

Unbelievably Majestic

Unbelievably Majestic

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 232 posts
I hadn't considered that, but that's okay by me. I can make an NPC crew if you fancy being a lowly deck swabber.

Edited by Unbelievably Majestic, 16 December 2014 - 06:38 PM.

Johnny Paradise

Johnny Paradise

Potato

• Members
  • 133 posts

super bitchin' tho

will make a character today unless I fall asleep after exam, in which case I'll do it when I wake up. I'm gonna make a qt with a booty. like always.

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital

And if we have our own crew, would we meet and be able to take NPCs on as crew mates?

I ask incase not a whole lot of people join the rp and thus people turn up a pathetic amount to their crews where they'd only have 1-2 members in their crews.

I'll get to work on my CS.

Like the Echelon feel.

Working on histories and such would be a pain in the ass.

Edited by I-Am-X, 16 December 2014 - 07:29 PM.

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler

SliceAndDice

SliceAndDice

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 95 posts
BUT WHY IS THE RUM GONE?!

2rD2TPI.gif

Myself, as told by a Hawk;

Spoiler

Unbelievably Majestic

Unbelievably Majestic

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 232 posts
@IamX: Yeah, I can make NPC crew-mates if people want to add some life to their ship and stuff. That's fine.

Edited by Unbelievably Majestic, 16 December 2014 - 07:40 PM.

Chizzy

Chizzy

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 43 posts

Spoiler

Edited by Chizzy, 16 December 2014 - 09:54 PM.

Johnny Paradise

Johnny Paradise

Potato

• Members
  • 133 posts

I can't omg I'm dying

Chizzy

Chizzy

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 43 posts

The Cali Pirates are still recruiting atm Johnny Paradise. It would be awesome to have you in my crew! :^)

Johnny Paradise

Johnny Paradise

Potato

• Members
  • 133 posts

kill me

Unbelievably Majestic

Unbelievably Majestic

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 232 posts
Will Elijah from Cali finally get his chance to shine?!
Spoiler

Edited by Unbelievably Majestic, 16 December 2014 - 08:04 PM.

Juro

Juro

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 83 posts
  • LocationManila

best gm and captain combo. too much to handle.

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital
Spoiler

Left the crew part (except for the inventory) and ship part blank/default since I don't particularly want to run my own crew and will just wait and if I can't find a crew, guess as last resort I'll form my own crew.

Kurama is on the market.

If Y'all are hiring, holla at ya boiiii.

Edited by I-Am-X, 18 December 2014 - 02:37 PM.

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler

Unbelievably Majestic

Unbelievably Majestic

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 232 posts
Looks good so far. I'll properly accept it when you have the crew situation sorted.

Edit: Oh, I forgot to say to both of you, you shouldn't have a Log Pose yet. You don't need one. You're level 1's. You ain't on that Grand line just yet. Soon enough your time will come to venture into the great unknown.

Edited by Unbelievably Majestic, 16 December 2014 - 08:44 PM.

Chizzy

Chizzy

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 43 posts

aite coo i edited it out