Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Contributor Request

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

hurokun

hurokun

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 11 posts
  • LocationSão Paulo ,Brazil

Hello there, im one of the translators from AION-scan ( aion-scan.com )

i was tasked to  upload the translated mangas to an online viewer  so here im (you can find me here by the name of Huro-Kun: http://aion-scan.com/index.php?load=equipe )

im asking for contributor because i will be posting several chapters from several mangas per week.

i understand the rules, and agreed with following them.

some of the mangas i will be posting chapters are classified as R18, as im not familiar with what is and what is not permitted on this case, i will only post chapters of existing mangas on Batoto database.

seyrine

seyrine

Unemployed Kitty In A Penguin Suit

• Administrators
  • 1,830 posts
  • LocationLurking nearby...

Could you upload a couple of chapters first? I do not see any chapters uploaded by your account. Bump this thread after you have made at least two uploads.

Thanks!

Catch my story; the Neverender Series

Batoto's Rules Repository | Rules, Guidelines and FAQs

Rules and Regulations | How to get help | Frequently Asked Questions

If all else fails, PM me. And use the REPORT button if you see any content that may violate site policy.

Catch me on irc.idlechat.net (#seyrine) and D.F.T.B.A.!

hurokun

hurokun

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 11 posts

i did upload a pair of chapters on this one: http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/kimi-koi-limit-r12488

didnt want to upload much before having the contribuitor permission to not overload (more that they are probably) the admins.

seyrine

seyrine

• Administrators
  • 1,830 posts

Continue uploading the chapters even without the contributor status. This is essential to see if you are familiar with every part of the uploading system, technicalities and all.

Also, I have seen that one of your newest uploads do not follow the sorting order.

If all else fails, PM me. And use the REPORT button if you see any content that may violate site policy.

hurokun

hurokun

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 11 posts

ok, will finish posting this series than.

could you give me a link or explain to me how is the standard sorting used on batoto?

i was actualy a little lost on how to do it,and as the sorting method varies from editor on our scan it will help me alot

OMGWTFBBQPONIES

OMGWTFBBQPONIES

Equine non grata

• Members
  • 3,853 posts
  • LocationSan Escobar

could you give me a link or explain to me how is the standard sorting used on batoto?

um... it's in the second post of uploading guide that's been linked here? >.>

tl;dr, 1000 x Volume + Chapter; if a comic has mostly magazine scans uploads, then most probably it doesn't use the volume part (1000 x 0).

Mod-in-Disguise

FlQCNQa.gif

You <3

Whoever decided to delete this was an idiot.

| Handwritten kanji recognition || KanjiTomo || Kanji converter || J<->E Dictionary |

hurokun

hurokun

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 11 posts

um... it's in the second post of uploading guide that's been linked here? >.>

tl;dr, 1000 x Volume + Chapter; if a comic has mostly magazine scans uploads, then most probably it doesn't use the volume part (1000 x 0).

oh, ok just found out what happened: i acidentaly posted on wrong chapter number and fixed it, but didnt know that i had to manualy fix the sorting too. now its right.

seyrine

seyrine

• Administrators
  • 1,830 posts
Alright then, request approved.