Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Batoto, IPB Update to 3.4.7

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

Grumpy

Grumpy

RawR

• Administrators
  • 4,078 posts
  • LocationHere of course!

Just finished the update to 3.4.7. Sorry it took so long. I honestly expected it to take like 10min of downtime and said 30min on twitter for comfort. Yeah... Took 2hrs to get it all running. That's what happens when there's bugs hiding in places.

IP.Content (the portion which you see comics, front page, follows, groups, chat... everything minus forums & members & donate) actually didn't even get updated. So it was really weird how IP.C was the one that was breaking from the update. I still don't know why it exactly happened. I just know that I stopped using the little thingy that broke entirely. It was previously used to hide the "breadcrumb" which is the thing at the top that goes Batoto Forums > Batoto > Announcement > etc on IP.C pages. Now it's just off. Anyway, I'm guessing people don't really care about the details, I wouldn't care either... though was frustrating to drill down. :(

On actual reasons to updating. The update actually has very little contents that may be interesting. I mostly did it now for security patch in case I missed anything in the past. Also, bug fixes. Minor bug fixes doesn't get listed separately on IPB's release notes I linked above.

Freenight

Freenight

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 36 posts
The comments section is now back-assward, or is that a change in the settings?

"Fukitsu wo todoke ni kitase" - Train Heartnet
"You'll go no further. For her sake, I will not fail" - Ash

Spoiler

20.jpg

Amon

Amon

Potato Spud

• Donator
  • 15 posts
  • LocationRiyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

The comments section is now back-assward, or is that a change in the settings?

I noticed that too, is there a way to change that...?

Grumpy

Grumpy

RawR

• Administrators
  • 4,078 posts
  • LocationHere of course!

Changed to descending date order again in comment. It's very unfortunately not a setting, but rather my mod to IPB because desc order was never supported and gets overwritten with patch.

omnipotentcheese

omnipotentcheese

Potato Spud

• Donator
  • 15 posts
  • LocationBellingham Wa

Thanks Grumpy!

Kannade

Kannade

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,204 posts
  • Locationkonoha
Yeah thanks grumpy kk ilu <3

Samhill

Samhill

Potato

• Members
  • 151 posts

I thought the everything got a takedown notice, until I saw the Twitter status.

"So round, so firm, so fully packed." - Daffy Duck, not talking about what you probably think he's talking about.