Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Harem or True End, which would you choose?

Discussion

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

Woodensword

Woodensword

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • LocationEverywhere yet Nowhere

If you were in a harem situation, and everyone loves you and wouldn't mind a poly-amorous relationship. Would you choose to be together with everyone without a legal marriage or would you choose one out of your harem and go for the happy ending? Why did you make that choice?

PAPPiLON

PAPPiLON

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

together with everyone.I mean they all consented to it s why not

pokeroots

pokeroots

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 40 posts
True end at the end of the day someone is always at the bottom of the pile and that leads to fighting and too much damn drama so true end

Woodensword

Woodensword

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • LocationEverywhere yet Nowhere

I would go for the harem end because i don't want to hurt anyone.

-世界死神- chaos_animagic

-世界死神- chaos_animagic

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • LocationColumbus, OH ~or~ Universe of Caelestis Dea

True end at the end of the day someone is always at the bottom of the pile and that leads to fighting and too much damn drama so true end

unless they're these bunch of harem...

who tends to get along with each other quite nicely even tho they all know they love the same guy...

so... yea... no real drama will happen here.

Edited by -世界死神- chaos_animagic, 17 November 2014 - 06:49 PM.

takuminami

takuminami

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
I wants to see the true end, I want to see whose key opens the pendant at the end! That's what it ultimately winds down to.

liwing

liwing

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts

I wants to see the true end, I want to see whose key opens the pendant at the end! That's what it ultimately winds down to.

And inside of the locket,... There's another locket ! Four more sub keys are needed for each key. The harem has no brakes, it grows exponentially!

Eládio

Eládio

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationRecife, Pernambuco - Brazil

True end. Unless it's just a love triangle. I can see myself in a relationship with two women but more than that it's too far-fetched for me. To maintain a relationship with just one person already  implies a set amount of dedication and troubles. Also with a harem situation the amount of time one would have with a single partner would be drastically reduced. In my opinion a harem only works if we are talking about objectified women, i.e., just for sexual pleasure or procreation. 

LucioVoreno23

LucioVoreno23

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
I prefer the true end , and also if it is posible alternative end for each heroine.

Edited by LucioVoreno23, 24 November 2014 - 02:26 AM.

LuneSave

LuneSave

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

In the end, Raku is a guy who clearly would prefer a true end, so a harem end would be a major Cop-out. And in this entire time, he's always liked Onodera. Even with everything that's happened, it's only been her. Something major will have to happen in order to get past that point.

liwing

liwing

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts

Also, by Raku's desire, he does not want the "gangster life", just a normal one. Chitoge and Yui has their groups. Marika is similar with the policeman but not as quite equal to that, but Onodera is the only choice that would satisfy that desire of his. So for the current Raku, Onodera is really the only girl of his dreams.

Ninetailz

Ninetailz

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationNew York

Harem end is always good, i don't want to feel anybody hurt because of me!

Reyya

Reyya

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

i prefer true end sir

findy123456

findy123456

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts

If you were in a harem situation, and everyone loves you and wouldn't mind a poly-amorous relationship. Would you choose to be together with everyone without a legal marriage or would you choose one out of your harem and go for the happy ending? Why did you make that choice?

HAREM IS HAPPY ENDING!!!

<3 <3 <3

jpmrblood

jpmrblood

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Harem is the true end! xD

Dark_Ardhyrha

Dark_Ardhyrha

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • LocationAnother Earth

bruh .. for me that option is just like ..

harem ending will create nisekoi part II
true ending will be a closed case for all the shipper and this end i guess is a way better ..

Harry Heri

Harry Heri

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

Harem end

But, its not totally true if love can be equally share

The best is put the main girl as wife and the other as mistress or concubine

People imagine MC can equally share his love to his harem (for ideal harem ending), its not totally wrong yet not totally true because love can can't be measured

The ideal true end (MC end up with 1 girl) actually misleading, there is no guarantee they will live happily ever after

In fact i don't see many different between true end & harem end

People say there is jealousy in harem, but true end also have it too (they simplified it & they call it LOVE QUARREL)

If you really love someone, you will like to see him (or her for reverse harem) happy even if that mean you must share your man (or girl)

The funny thing about love is there is many dialogue like this : "I love you & i accept 'EVERYTHING' about you" and continued like this : "WHAT, you have another xxx CHEATER!!, WE BREAK UP(or divorce)". Where is the beautiful love pledge before, 1 trivial matter surface and love scatter into dust

SillPlain

SillPlain

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 13 posts

Definitely Harem END!!!

it has to be Harem!!

well, i hvn't read much, but still. i think the girl from the promise might me "girls" instead.

raku said his father brought him to many places when he was little, so maybe he met those girls.

raku remembers the girl give him the pendant, but onodera said the boy gave her the key. might be what's inside the pendant is related to all the girls.

well, just a little assumption from what i've read so far.. maybe..

Borromac

Borromac

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

I always wish for one ending for each girl. Buuuut that never happens

bastek66

bastek66

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 46 posts

Harem endings are shit for horny teenagers. They only fit for stories where MC is Demon Lord or other powerful entity, not (semi-)realistic settings.