Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Kubera- Next Generation

Kubera Next Generation Fanart/Fanfic

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

Nualie

Nualie

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,057 posts
  • LocationSomewhere I can daydream in peace, hopefully.

Had this idea for a while. What would their kids look like?

It's why made this thread. Basically, here you make up how the son/daughter of two characters would look like.

Both fanart and/or fanfictions(short or long, oneshots or not) are fine, but include a physical description at least in your fanfic please. 

RP-character sheet style is fine as well.

A very small set of rules (for order's sake):

• Parents name, must be two characters of One Last God:Kubera (No OC parent, sorry, cause it'll get confusing very fast)
  • Age/Race/Name(just make it simple if you don't have any ideas) please
  • Put your contribution between spoiler tag please ([spoiler] [ /spoiler] without space.).
  • Please respect the comic's logic. For example, the child of Teo and Gandharva will be a Gandharva Half, it can't be anything else. If it's Rana's and Ran's, it'll be a pureblood. And if it's Leez x Alex that you ship... Just put demigod and be creative. As a reminder, God Halfs grow up at the same pace as pureblood.

Would be good if you include characteristics of your OC, some backstory, anecdotes, etc. You can put more than one, in different tags would be better.

I'm still practicing drawing, so I'll put mine later...  ^_^

Come on, I'm sure you always wanted to draw the child of Yuta and Leez. A cute half with pointed teeth... And a good appetite.

Have fun!

Edited by Nualie, 12 May 2015 - 06:52 PM.

Foxy299

Foxy299

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • LocationVietnam

Can I use Sim 3 characters ? Because I'm not good at drawing anymore ( I used to be but not now :)

Fotor1107213834.jpg

Nualie

Nualie

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,057 posts

Can I use Sim 3 characters ? Because I'm not good at drawing anymore ( I used to be but not now :)

Of course. You can even do a video! But don't forget the description if it's not obvious (Parents? Race? Age? etc.).

Some stuff I made: All's here!

My profile on fanfiction.net is here.

Check Kubera out if you don't know it!

Because it's fun to see Leez dying inside and outside all over the place it's a story of romance, psychology and humor. And horror. A little. 

Foxy299

Foxy299

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • LocationVietnam

Well , guess I will be the first one to give it a try in this thread @@ 

1. Son of God Kubera and Leez ( in the future )

• Name : Kundan  ( meaning : Pure , Gold )
  • Race : Half-God 
  • Characteristic :   intelligent , gracious , gentle .
  • Back story : He is born after all the events happened ( just imagine Leez finally forgive God Kubera and the two of them live happily ever after , please  :wub: ) . Kundan gets all the power from both Leez and Kubera ( for sure ) , he does resemble his Dad more . After he turns 18 , he leaves his home ( which located in the hill full of flowers where his Dad and Mom had their first date , if you know what I mean :) ) .He usually goes to the human city to meet Ran ( who always treats Kundan as his own son ) .

Spoiler

2.  Daughter of Yuta & Leez ( in the future ) 

• Name : Yuvati ( meaning : Young lady ) 
  • Race : 1/2 -chaos & Garuda , 1/2- God  ( Supposed Leez became a Goddess )
  • Characteristic : cheerful , fearless , ambitious and a little bit naughty  B)
  • Back story : After all the events happened , Leez and Yuta go to the land where only Taraka clan live in . Yuvati is born with the super strength inherited from her parents . Her personality will remind you of Leez but her appearance has  a lot of similarities  with her Dad ( Yuta ). She has the wings from Garuda and eyes from Chaos . Her eating habit is different from her Dad ( maybe because her mom is Leez ) , she can eat vegetables with no problem ( like Gandharva ) .

Spoiler

Okay that is the end of my first Broadway show here  :batoto_006:   I still have some young generation for Ran , Gandf, etc... But I will save it for another post . 

All the characters are made from Sim 3  :wub:  I do not own anything and sorry for my bad English :(

Edited by Foxy299, 10 November 2014 - 05:15 PM.

Fotor1107213834.jpg

Mizura

Mizura

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 4,851 posts

Any kid of Leez would automatically be named Alexander. :P

3492bk6.jpg

Kubera stuff: Character charts , Races and Cities , The finite (official side novel) ,
Official English Webtoons: https://www.webtoons.com

UltimateBaka

UltimateBaka

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 67 posts

Does that mean I'm a child of Leez?? OAO That would be awesome!

Kosame

Kosame

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 52 posts

From Tumblr:

• Name: Alexander (Because Leez likes that name)
  • General Appearance: He has curly black hair, with bright green eyes. He get his looks from Yuta.
  • Personality: He has loud and eccentric side of himself, but is quiet and polite around strangers.
  • Special Talents: He as strong as Leez and speak both the sura and human language.
  • Who they like better: Yuta
  • Who they take after more: Leez
  • Personal Head canon: Although he does love both his parents, sometimes he doesn’t really like how his mom constantly feeds him vegetables and rubbing his curly black hair.
  • Face Claim: Nezu Yoshi Kichi from Gakuen Babysitters

tumblr_inline_mju0kvoW101qz4rgp.png

_こさめ_

[mail] kosame_ne[★]outlook.com ・ [★] → @ | [connect] links

Nualie

Nualie

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,057 posts

From Tumblr:

• Name: Alexander (Because Leez likes that name)
  • General Appearance: He has curly black hair, with bright green eyes. He get his looks from Yuta.
  • Personality: He has loud and eccentric side of himself, but is quiet and polite around strangers.
  • Special Talents: He as strong as Leez and speak both the sura and human language.
  • Who they like better: Yuta
  • Who they take after more: Leez
  • Personal Head canon: Although he does love both his parents, sometimes he doesn’t really like how his mom constantly feeds him vegetables and rubbing his curly black hair.
  • Face Claim: Nezu Yoshi Kichi from Gakuen Babysitters

tumblr_inline_mju0kvoW101qz4rgp.png

Cute! 

Because it's fun to see Leez dying inside and outside all over the place it's a story of romance, psychology and humor. And horror. A little. 

cookiekrio

cookiekrio

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 32 posts

http://i.imgur.com/9DP0Dlz.png

Yuta and Leez <3 (will design for other pairings too :Q)

Enjoy these two designs lol. Brother and sister, who's older than who I can't decide. The only thing I can give for sure is that the girl would definitely be loved by Yuta, a lot, due to his Sura instincts for daughters I guess. 

Her face looks like a mix between Yuta and Leez...? And the boy's personality is a mix between his parents too, I guess. :D

I don't think it would be fun for me to decide all the factors for them and I reallyyy want to hear what other members think should fit them too ;P So what d you think guys :D 

And just because I've became too attatched to the girl's design.

http://i.imgur.com/Xt2vpL0.png

vU1oR8A.png

*chants* Yuta Yuta Yuta Yuta Yutaaaaaa <333

Yuta is my bae and muse for life OuO

art blog: http://cookierts.tumblr.com/

deviantART: http://cookiekrio.deviantart.com/

Nualie

Nualie

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,057 posts

http://i.imgur.com/9DP0Dlz.png

Yuta and Leez <3 (will design for other pairings too :Q)

Enjoy these two designs lol. Brother and sister, who's older than who I can't decide. The only thing I can give for sure is that the girl would definitely be loved by Yuta, a lot, due to his Sura instincts for daughters I guess. 

Her face looks like a mix between Yuta and Leez...? And the boy's personality is a mix between his parents too, I guess. :D

I don't think it would be fun for me to decide all the factors for them and I reallyyy want to hear what other members think should fit them too ;P So what d you think guys :D

And just because I've became too attatched to the girl's design.

http://i.imgur.com/Xt2vpL0.png

What is she saying?

Other than that, they're awesome. Are their names Alexander and... Anna? Or Jatayu xD

*Throwing random likely names*

cookiekrio

cookiekrio

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 32 posts

What is she saying?

Other than that, they're awesome. Are their names Alexander and... Anna? Or Jatayu xD

*Throwing random likely names*

It depends on the viewer, they can come up with different dialogue :))) For me, it's just a scene about "Anna" or "Jatayu" wanting to be spoiled by dad.

And the fact that she didn't even flinch coming up to a bloody Yuta is just xD

And somehow, Alexander doesn't fit with the boy's design (I contemplated picking that for his name but I was like "Eghh..." xD). Did Leez just take over the naming department now and daddy Yuta has no say in it? : )))))

Thanks, nua :D Glad to finally talk to you on batoto hehe <3 The English-speaking Kubera fans are one close-knit gang huh, I see most of you guys on other forums as well : DDD

Pah now I want someone else to create other kids and we can have like a discussion about them and their new gigantic relationship net. xD

Edited by cookiekrio, 12 May 2015 - 05:36 PM.

vU1oR8A.png

Nualie

Nualie

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,057 posts

It depends on the viewer, they can come up with different dialogue :))) For me, it's just a scene about "Anna" or "Jatayu" wanting to be spoiled by dad.

And the fact that she didn't even flinch coming up to a bloody Yuta is just xD

And somehow, Alexander doesn't fit with the boy's design (I contemplated picking that for his name but I was like "Eghh..." xD). Did Leez just take over the naming department now and daddy Yuta has no say in it? : )))))

Thanks, nua :D Glad to finally talk to you on batoto hehe <3 The English-speaking Kubera fans are one close-knit gang huh, I see most of you guys on other forums as well : DDD

Pah now I want someone else to create other kids and we can have like a discussion about them and their new gigantic relationship net. xD

That's actually an idea. I'm kinda busy (My fanfic, school work, some art stuff I was asked to do...) but I'd love to do one.

At least one. Well, I am the one who created this thread :P

There's also a Skype gang, if you want to join just give us your account~ We'll be happy to see you there. 

(Warning: Is included some spoilers on Tierra's fic and mine, complaining about our daily lives, fish talk... And bad humor attempts...)

BTW, I commented on your KuCa post. Not sure if you recognized. It's one suggesting you come here... xD

cookiekrio

cookiekrio

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 32 posts

That's actually an idea. I'm kinda busy (My fanfic, school work, some art stuff I was asked to do...) but I'd love to do one.

At least one. Well, I am the one who created this thread :P

There's also a Skype gang, if you want to join just give us your account~ We'll be happy to see you there. 

(Warning: Is included some spoilers on Tierra's fic and mine, complaining about our daily lives, fish talk... And bad humor attempts...)

BTW, I commented on your KuCa post. Not sure if you recognized. It's one suggesting you come here... xD

Oh! I would love to join you guys on skype :D My account is dyoxel24. I can go there and you guys can give out the ideas and I can draw them out <3333 It feels really nice to be able to put down an idea into a drawing, too. :D *feels good for both parties lol*

Yeah I know. :)) saw you here, fanfiction and AO3 lol. 

vU1oR8A.png

Mizura

Mizura

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 4,851 posts
For some reason I am starting to get the disturbing impression that Yuta and Leez's kids will try to chew animals alive. And Leez will have to educate them on having to kill their food first, 'unlike their dad'. Oh and not to chew on humans. Or Halfs. Those tasty-looking classmates aren't food. >_>

3492bk6.jpg

Kubera stuff: Character charts , Races and Cities , The finite (official side novel) ,
Official English Webtoons: https://www.webtoons.com

rojo

rojo

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,395 posts

For some reason I am starting to get the disturbing impression that Yuta and Leez's kids will try to chew animals alive. And Leez will have to educate them on having to kill their food first, 'unlike their dad'. Oh and not to chew on humans. Or Halfs. Those tasty-looking classmates aren't food. >_>

"Fish Humans are friends, not food!"

Tierra

Tierra

Baked Potato

• The Company
  • 1,912 posts
  • LocationGermany

"Fish Humans are friends, not food!"

Yuta: Why not both...

*gets hit by Leez*

~*~ Kubera ~*~ Kubera Wiki ~*~ Kubera Fanart ~*~ Kubera TL(En)~*~

~*~ Smile today, tomorrow could be worse. ~*~

cookiekrio

cookiekrio

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 32 posts

Some more kids designs and a family portrait :DD <3 I'll add in their info later hehe

1/ YutaLeez

5vXuJis.png

2/ Kubera x Leez

G2IpO2d.png

3/ And Agni x Brilith!

sM0ROwN.png

for dapatahmastah on tumblr!

CIUA1vK.jpg

vU1oR8A.png

Nualie

Nualie

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,057 posts

"Only the tips curl up" xD

This one is definitely Alexander. It totally fits.

And Agni and Brilith's son is cute, too, but I think Demigods are supposed to look human... Duh whatever.

They're all cute anyway xD

I wonder if the kids of Leez and Yuta (who will be Halfs, I guess? Or Quarters? Hmm...) can use red eyes like daddy... 

Blunt

Blunt

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 388 posts

Oh, yeah. What would their kids be?

Technically Yuta is half god and half sura so his children with (human) Leez would be 1/4 god, 1/4 sura and 1/2 human. But then it becomes less clear with Yuta's evolution - he's becoming closer to Kali than to Garuda so that would make him predominantly god and his kids demi-gods but Kali made him the king of the Taraka clan so wouldn't that make him a Nastika and his kids halfs? 

Makes my head hurt thinking about it...

rojo

rojo

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,395 posts

Oh, yeah. What would their kids be?
Technically Yuta is half god and half sura so his children with (human) Leez would be 1/4 god, 1/4 sura and 1/2 human. But then it becomes less clear with Yuta's evolution - he's becoming closer to Kali than to Garuda so that would make him predominantly god and his kids demi-gods but Kali made him the king of the Taraka clan so wouldn't that make him a Nastika and his kids halfs? 
Makes my head hurt thinking about it...

Well... Kali is simultaneously a Nastika and a Primeval God, so technically Yuta is both fully sura and also half god. He's half Chaos sura and half Garuda sura, but the Chaos half of him is also divine. So his kids would be Halfs that are also part god... somehow.

(He's definitely not a Nastika, though. He's the offspring of two Nastika which would make him a Rakshasa. Plus he goes through developmental stages, while Nastika can change their age of appearance at will.)