Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Light Novel

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

kuroihagane

kuroihagane

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts

For those who want to read the LN, check http://solitarytranslation.wordpress.com/light-novel-translation/magika-no-kenshi-to-bashireusu/

Only 2 chapters translated so far tough

damienthedevil

damienthedevil

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 32 posts
  • LocationBorder of Gensokyo

Do you have the RAW or some place to download it? If you do, I'd appreciate it if you can post the link here. :D

IlikeLolis

IlikeLolis

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • LocationUnder your Skirt

Raws can be found at NyaaTorrents just searching the Japanese name.

I've tried a machine translation but failed to comprehend it.

kuroihagane

kuroihagane

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts

I heard that LN translators usually get RAWs from Jcafe

Domar

Domar

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

Solitary Translation got a couple of DMCA notices, so the translator seems to have permanently stopped and taken down the wordpress, if anyone could provide a link for another translation site working on this(If there is one), I'd appreciate it.

kuroihagane

kuroihagane

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts

all the translated chapters have been moved to baka-tsuki but nobody seems to continue translating it for now

Pablo Benito Nuñez

Pablo Benito Nuñez

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts

For those looking for the novels here you can download up to the 9th volume http://ln.m-chan.org/v3/series.php?SID=132 

Tiihokatti

Tiihokatti

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

Even the newest 13th volume is fully translated in Baka-Tsuki. All hail the gods translators.

Edited by Tiihokatti, 18 April 2017 - 12:15 PM.