Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Top 20 Strongest Onepunch Man characters?

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

muffie13

muffie13

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

Top 20 Strongest Onepunch Man characters?

GearNero

GearNero

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationLab 0, floor 2, Room P11

You mean aside from the obvious Saitama & Genos correct? It's kind of tough to determine that as not all of the powers of the heroes have yet to truly be displayed. I do, however, believe that from the revealed powers that my list would look something like this 

1. Saitama obviously

2. Probably Genos

3. Tornado

4. Silver Fang

5. Pri Pri Prisoner based on that display during the Sea King Arc

6. Atomic Samurai just based on the premise that he is an S-Class with the supposed ability to slice atoms

7. Probably Metal Knight

8. Although he doesn't really look the part, Imma have to say Metal Bat is probably decently strong

9. Engine Knight

10. The Greatness that is the Unlicensed Rider!

warning: flashing image
Spoiler

You Just Ain't About That Life

Forgotten Muse

Forgotten Muse

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • LocationArtistic Limbo

I kinda feel Licenseless Rider should go on any list, at least as a honorable mention, for sheer willpower alone! Justice Crash! '^'

Edited by Forgotten Muse, 27 October 2014 - 02:23 PM.

Stand by your ideals, not behind them.

SuperKawiiDesu

SuperKawiiDesu

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

At this point in the Manga? Well 1 is Saitama for sure.

There's no way Genos is stronger than anyone in the top 4 of S class.

Boros is likely stronger than most of S class since he is the most powerful enemy we've seen so far by a huge margin. Tatsumaki (Tornado) is far and away the strongest known member of the Hero's Society since we've never seen what Blast (rank 1) can do.

Ludo

Ludo

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 38 posts
  • Locationportugal
Knowing some of these ranks is a bit spoilling but I've put in tags the ones that haven't appeared in this version yet.

1.Saitama
2.Boros
Spoiler

4.Tornado
Spoiler

8.Zombieman
9.Bang
10.Sweet Mask

Although if they weren't there I'd still put Atomic Samurai, Lightspeed Flash and Darkshine above Genos.. Besides some other guys from that other Association that are arguably much stronger than these too.

Edited by Ludo, 31 October 2014 - 05:50 AM.

muffie13

muffie13

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

Did I miss anything or did they really show Garou in the One Punch Man (Yusuke)?

syLph

syLph

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts

Alright, I won't include any of the webcomic characters in my list:

1. Saitama
2. Boros
3. Beefcake (i believe this guy is so big, that Tornado can't lift him lol)
4. Tornado
(5. Watchdog-man (putting this guy in brackets cause we dont know a thing about him, i'm expecting him to be OP af though — just a feeling))
6. Metal Knight (prolly got a number pretty well developed/strong robots and other technologies)
7. Vaccine-man aka piccolo (he was insta-killed which doesnt mean a thing since anyone dies from a serious punch, look at the fucking destruction he caused)
8. Melzalgald (he was battling multiple s-class heroes and did stand a chance)

The rest is kinda hard to put in order, I can't tell if Sweetmask is stronger than Bang or if Darkshine is stronger than Ashura Rhino or whatever... you get it.

As for the webcomic ones:

Spoiler

Ludo

Ludo

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 38 posts
  • Locationportugal

Alright, I won't include any of the webcomic characters in my list:

1. Saitama
2. Boros
3. Beefcake (i believe this guy is so big, that Tornado can't lift him lol)
4. Tornado
(5. Watchdog-man (putting this guy in brackets cause we dont know a thing about him, i'm expecting him to be OP af though — just a feeling))
6. Metal Knight (prolly got a number pretty well developed/strong robots and other technologies)
7. Vaccine-man aka piccolo (he was insta-killed which doesnt mean a thing since anyone dies from a serious punch, look at the fucking destruction he caused)
8. Melzalgald (he was battling multiple s-class heroes and did stand a chance)

The rest is kinda hard to put in order, I can't tell if Sweetmask is stronger than Bang or if Darkshine is stronger than Ashura Rhino or whatever... you get it.

I thought of Beefcake too but a couple of guys could handle him like Tornado (squash his feet with psychic pressure, then his head), Metal Knight wich his tech, heck even the physical types like Pri Pri, Metal Bat or Tank Top could swing a punch hard enough to drill a hole somewhere... Genos goes without saying.

Your argument about Vaccine-man could be applied to many other Saitama beaten monsters :P He can't be measured just from that ammount of destruction.

Melzalgald yes. In a non-webcomic list he'd be in the top 10 for sure. Also Rhino shouldn't hold a finger to Darkshine.. but of course this shouldn't be known with current information.

As for the webcomic ones:

Spoiler

Spoiler

muffie13

muffie13

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SynjPbrStk

R825

R825

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 12 posts

Saitama and License-less Rider are the strongest heroes. Anyone who denies that should just drop dead. 

Don't feel like writing a top 20 list , sorry  :batoto_023: 

dred05

dred05

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 57 posts

Demon class monsters < S class heroes

Dragon class monsters >= S class heroes

Dragon class monsters < Tatsumaki & (possibly) Blast

God class monsters <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Saitama

Edited by dred05, 30 December 2014 - 06:01 AM.

2jalwye.gif

"The Bird of Hermes Is My Name

Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame"

thebadman

thebadman

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Saitama

Garou

Boros

Blast

Metal Knight

Tornado

Light Speed Flash ( he is the strongest in s group he just hit his head and that messed him up)

Pig God

Psykos

Black Sperm

Evil Natural Water

King and his infinite combo

Zombieman

All the others are so below these guys they don't really matter

Edited by thebadman, 27 December 2014 - 10:18 PM.

anthonyandres81

anthonyandres81

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Speed of Sound Sonic seems really powerful as well and hasn't lost to anyone besides Saitama. He also did better against Sea King than anyone else who fought him, even without his ninja gear and given how similar his name is to Flash's, they may be related. I think he's a black horse who we're supposed to forget about until he shows up next.

Raizel2014

Raizel2014

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

1. Saitama

2. Boros

3. Garou

4. Tatsumaki

5. Golden Sperm

5. Light Speed

6. Old Man number 3

7. Metal Bat

8. Dark Shine

9. Evil Natural Water

10. Metal Knight

Edited by Raizel2014, 05 January 2015 - 10:59 PM.

JESUS BEAR

JESUS BEAR

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts

I'm gonna go ahead and list characters from the original webcomic too, and this is based off what we've seen from them

1. Saitama (obvious)

2. Boros (only person whose stats were even comparable to casual Saitama's, he also had ridiculous regen)

3. Tatsumaki (placing her higher than Garou cause she is much more flexible and probably could beat him if she's at full power)

4. Garou 

5. Black Sperm 

6. Speed of Light Flash (he could simply kill basically anybody except Saitama and Garou before they can even react)

7. Beefcake (destroyed a city with the sweep of his arm, even Boros's ship needed a huge bombardment of missiles to take down a city)

8. Atomic Samurai (he's basically Bang with a sword, I assume Bang has slightly higher stats but in an all-out fight Atomic Samurai I think is stronger)

9. Bang (basically Atomic Samurai without a sword)

10. Super-alloy Darkshine or whatever his name was (said to be the physically strongest and most durable S-class hero)

Edited by JESUS BEAR, 23 January 2015 - 05:11 AM.

PacoFest

PacoFest

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

Saitama

Garou

Boros

Blast

Metal Knight

Tornado

Light Speed Flash ( he is the strongest in s group he just hit his head and that messed him up)

Pig God

Psykos

Black Sperm

Evil Natural Water

King and his infinite combo

Zombieman

All the others are so below these guys they don't really matter

Ok, where are you reading One Punch Man? Because I have only read till chepter 62, and thats the most rect chapter translatedthat I found my usual websites (mangareader.et and batoto). And most of the heroes and villians mentioned here I don't recognise.

How far advanced is One punch Man actually?

Saihamaru

Saihamaru

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 15 posts

boros is the only enemy so far that make saitama use his serious punch, so yeah, he is pretty far above the other enemies

@pacofest : those are from the original web comic (though i haven't read it yet because the drawing is kinda hard to.... read)

geenius3ab

geenius3ab

Potato

• Members
  • 187 posts

1. Saitma

2. Boros

3. Garou

4. Blast

5. Tatsumaki

6. Golden Sperm

7. Light speed flash

8. Bang

9. Metal Knight

10. Atomic Samurai

11. Rhino dude

12. Genos?

Can't bother thinking up the rest of the list.

NoobaLoob

NoobaLoob

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 34 posts

The lower teirs are debateable.. either they have very limited exposer or usualy are matched up against Saitama which makes their skills hard to judge against those who aren't up against him.

(also, I wont use Blast, he's a unknown - maybe he doesn't even exist)

1 - Saitama

2 - Garou

3 - Boros

4 - Tornado

5 - Golden Sperm

6 - Black Sperm

7 - Metal Knight

8 - Asura Rino

9 - Beefcake

10 - Light Speed Flash

12 - Sweet Mask

13 - Atomic Samurai

14 - Rover

15 - Silver Fang

16 - Homeless Emperor

17 - Genos

18 - Speed Of Sound Sonic

19 - Tank Top Master

20 - Zombieman

vadoff

vadoff

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

Boros >>> Garou

He's known as the ruler of the universe.

He's the only enemy so far that can be classified as Disaster Level: God (threat to all humanity).

He has the ability to release his energy into a blast that can wipe out all surface life on Earth.

He has laid waste throughout the entire universe, with no one being able to stand against him.

His species has the greatest self-recovery in the entire universe, with his own energy far surpassing others, he can regenerate normally fatal wounds/limbs within seconds.

He has enough power to punch Saitama to the moon (238,900 miles away).

During his fight with Saitama, many of his attacks ravaged the entire length of the spaceship they were fighting on - the size of a small city.

Garou was nowhere near as strong as Boros during his fight with Saitama, he wasn't throwing around attacks with the power to destroy cities or all surface life on Earth.

Even if he evolved hundreds of times I feel he would only reach Boros' level at most or maybe not at all.

Edited by vadoff, 04 February 2015 - 10:30 PM.