Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

My uploads are not showing...

uploads group chapters

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

BabyAtem

BabyAtem

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationVenezuela

Hello! I recently noticed how some of the chapters I've uploaded for my scanlation don't appear on the front page of the group.
This is our group and I'm not a contributor but those chapters were uploaded months ago, also, the chapters do appear at the comic page, they just don't show at the group page.

These are the series that I'm having problems with:

Outbreak Company

Spoiler

Kuzu no honkai

Spoiler

I would appreciate your help! I'd like to know why this happens.

Thank you in advance :D

Subbed

Subbed

Ascending Cat

• General Mods
  • 256 posts

I can see Outbreak Company chapters 1-5 and 6 (they are split) as well as Kuzu no Honkai chapters 8 and 9 on your group's page. In other words, I am seeing the chapters you are supposedly not. Perhaps you have some language settings active that are not the default ones?

Edited by Subpyro, 20 October 2014 - 06:15 PM.

SoundSpark

SoundSpark

Baked Potato

• Retired Mods
  • 1,644 posts

If you look at the chapters that you are asking about, you'll noticed that some have [A] near the end of where the date/month/time. That [A] indicates that those chapters have been archived and they will still show up on your group page, just after the stuff that hasn't been archived.

BabyAtem

BabyAtem

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationVenezuela

I can see Outbreak Company chapters 1-5 and 6 (they are split) as well as Kuzu no Honkai chapters 8 and 9 on your group's page. In other words, I am seeing the chapters you are supposedly not. Perhaps you have some language settings active that are not the default ones?

Do you see the rest of Kuzu no honkai's chapters? 1 through 7? Those are the ones that don't show up :( and I don't see any of Outbreak's chapters except the 6th one on the group page. I haven't messed with my language settings either :/

If you look at the chapters that you are asking about, you'll noticed that some have [A] near the end of where the date/month/time. That [A] indicates that those chapters have been archived and they will still show up on your group page, just after the stuff that hasn't been archived.

Oh, I see... but as I said, those chapters have been uploaded for months and they still don't show up. Will they appear eventually? :)

OMGWTFBBQPONIES

OMGWTFBBQPONIES

Equine non grata

• Members
  • 3,853 posts
  • LocationSan Escobar

3NMNa8i.png

BFPUZkx.png

Mod-in-Disguise

FlQCNQa.gif

You <3

Whoever decided to delete this was an idiot.

| Handwritten kanji recognition || KanjiTomo || Kanji converter || J<->E Dictionary |

BabyAtem

BabyAtem

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationVenezuela

3NMNa8i.png

BFPUZkx.png

Oh... I can't believe I didn't see that button.

Thank you!