Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Latest Purchase You've Done!

• Please log in to reply
1234 replies to this topic

vagabond

vagabond

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 45 posts
  • LocationUnder a bridge.

I bought a tacos. But the hobo next to me broke my arms and stole it. Thankfully we have good hospitals in France. But their food... I miss my tacos.

Moral is - Maybe - The cruelest form of wickedness

Henry becke

PervySageChuck

PervySageChuck

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 638 posts
  • LocationMonitoring my network of hidden cameras in your bedrooms and bathrooms!

My latest purchase was all 12 studio albums on CD by the group, Iced Earth. I blame Nyu here at Batoto for exposing me to their music and causing me to binge spend on those 12 CDs.

And now, Ponies has exposed me to the music of Edenbridge and I am trying to resist the urge to buy all of their studio albums.  Must resist... Must resist... Must res-...

~Goes to Amazon and orders all 9 studio albums by Edenbridge.~

Well, there goes my budget for buying CDs for the next six months. ~sigh...~

Edited by PervySageChuck, 06 December 2017 - 12:51 AM.

Always yield to temptation, it may not come your way again!

Thank you for your attention.
We now return you to your regularly scheduled manga, already in progress.

vagabond

vagabond

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 45 posts
  • LocationUnder a bridge.

Iced Earth rocks :)

You should listen to Gojira (the french in me talking :P )

Moral is - Maybe - The cruelest form of wickedness

Henry becke

OMGWTFBBQPONIES

OMGWTFBBQPONIES

Equine non grata

• Members
  • 3,853 posts
  • LocationSan Escobar

- several cheapest pink earphones

- overpriced fluo green/pink spiral notebook

- transparent pink plastic cutlery

- black&pink ankle socks

- pink single-use raincoat

totally not making unwise, colour-influenced purchases .-.

Mod-in-Disguise

FlQCNQa.gif

You <3

Whoever decided to delete this was an idiot.

| Handwritten kanji recognition || KanjiTomo || Kanji converter || J<->E Dictionary |

2hot4you

2hot4you

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,068 posts
  • LocationThe Wild
A noose

aovnZo7.png

Supreme_Lurker_Primo

Supreme_Lurker_Primo

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,703 posts
  • LocationSomewhere. Nowhere. Everywhere.

A new computer finally

Edited by Supreme_Lurker_Primo, 09 January 2018 - 09:52 PM.

bhestw.jpgTincek-Marincek

Kannade

Kannade

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,204 posts
  • Locationkonoha
GAD DAMMAT ( `_ゝ´) . I was using the mobile app to place a Starbucks order for a chai latte, and I was sitting in my car wondering wtf is the difference between ordering a chai latte and ordering a chai tea with milk. So I put both in my cart and I saw the chai tea with milk was significantly cheaper so I was like “OOOH SHIT I AM A GENIUS ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ,” cause obviously this shit is gonna taste the same at a lower price. So then I checked out and then I waited in my car until my order was ready. Then I went in, scanned the picked counter for a cup with my name and then I grabbed it and drove back to work.

I was walking from the parking lot to my office and i noticed the label on the cup said “order for Kannade item 1 of 2” so I was like “1 of 2???Did I earn a free treat and leave it behind? ∑(゚Д゚)” so I checked my receipt and my dumb ass bought both the latte and the tea with milk. I was out here thinking I was a motherfucking genius and then I ended up paying more than double what I expected for something I didn’t even pick up. AND the chai tea with milk tasted like liquid ass so I’m disappointed that I didn’t accidentally pick up the cup with the latte. I done goofed on this purchase for real

Supreme_Lurker_Primo

Supreme_Lurker_Primo

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,703 posts
  • LocationSomewhere. Nowhere. Everywhere.

handcuffs...not for the reason one might think.

bhestw.jpgTincek-Marincek

Kannade

Kannade

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,204 posts
  • Locationkonoha
On Saturday i had plans to hang out with my sister and get bubble tea. I was downstairs at my parents house and I was yelling to my mom upstairs that I was about to leave, but then someone rang the doorbell. My mom could see from upstairs who was at the door so she told me it’s two little girls and she told me to not buy anything. She hates the Girl Scouts because she thinks their stuff is over priced and she doesn’t like their cookies. So I opened the door and stepped outside and then I closed the door behind me (high key the house is really messy with my old apartment’s stuff and my kid brother’s dorm stuff sitting in boxes so I didn’t want them to be able to see inside).

They told me they were selling Girl Scout cookies so I internally was like “OH SHITTTTT I LOVE GIRL SCOUT COOKIES”. I don’t know what the coconut things are called but those are my favorite. So then it became a buy or die situation because I didn’t think they sold Girl Scout cookies so early in the year (I thought these were a summer time thing) and I didn’t know when the next cookie season would be so I knew I had to get this shit while I still had the chance. I whispered to them like I was on a mission from god like “Okay listen, I wanna buy, but I can’t let my mom see (c" ತ,_ತ)” cause at that point my mom was not so subtly peeking at us through the window after I closed the door. I really debated what I was about to say next because I knew it was gonna sound REALLY fucked up and sus coming from an adult’s mouth, so I said it really slowly because a part of me was still trying to stop the words from coming out. “Can I meet you on the side of my house at the garage? (c" ತ,_ತ)” As soon as I said that, I felt like I was on some Dateline NBC To Catch A Predator shit for trying to lure them to my garage. But I guess to kinda justify things, my jacket and my wallet were both inside my car anyway so I would have had to walked over to our garage to get my cash out anyway.

Those two kids had no sense of stranger danger so they were like “Yeah, okay!!! ٩( ᐛ )و” and internally I was doing the Mr Burns “Excellent” hands. So then I went back inside and I told my mom I was leaving for real and she said “okay~”. My car’s parked outside, so after I got outta the garage, I hit the remote button to shut the garage door behind me and I grabbed my wallet out of my car. The girls were waiting and when I asked “how much?” they said it was $4. I knew the smallest bill I had was $5 so I said I was gonna give it to them if i could find it (I just came back from vacation so I had an abnormal amount of bills and receipts to dig through) and I told them to keep the extra $1. I was actually extremely late because I was still supposed to meet my sister for bubble tea, and I didn’t have time for these girls to run back across the street to get a $1 bill from their mom to give to me as change.

Anyway, I had all my money wrapped up into a ball (when I get a shit ton of coins back as change I always wrap the receipt and some bills around them to prevent them from sliding out of my wallet), so I struggled to pull the $5 out without dropping all my money. Plus it was extremely windy, so I was worried a bill would fly away because all the bills were flapping in the wind. The entire time I was fiddling with the money, the garage door was still slowly closing behind me, so I suddenly heard the garage door make a mechanical grinding sound but I didn’t think anything of it because the door jams once in a while. Then one of the girls said “UH OH!!! ((((Д)))))))” and I was internally panicked like “FUCK, WAT SHE MEAN BY UH OH?? DID SOME OF MY MONEY FLY AWAY?? ((((Д)))))))”

A second later I finally teased out the $5 bill and got the box of cookies. I was so fucking hype about the coconut cookies, I was celebrating on the inside. Then I fucking turned around and my mom was standing right under the garage door like the Terminator with her hands on her hips. I physically jumped and I yelled “OH SHIIIIIIT” and then the Girl Scouts ran away laughing. Then I heard their mom laughing from a block away. My mom wasn’t laughing at all, she was in a rage like “WHY THE FUCK DID YOU BUY THOSE EXPENSIVE ASS COOKIES??? I TOLD YOU TO SAY NO ( _ゝ´) ” Then I dipped on that question and I was like “WELL WHY ARE YOU EVEN OUTSIDE??? ( _ゝ´) “ Her response was such a Chinese Mom thing, she said she was outside because she was worried I didn’t put on a jacket before I went outside in the cold. My jacket was already in my car, like I was gonna put it on after buying the cookies, so I was internally kicking my own asshole inside out like “oh my fucking god, if only I had brought my jacket inside the house, I would have never been caught buying cookies and embarrassed infront of the little Girl Scouts”. Then I drove my ass away to the bubble tea shop. The end.

Edited by Kannade, 21 January 2018 - 04:54 PM.

Natureboy

Natureboy

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,162 posts
  • Locationdeep in the forest

Verizon cable repair, to restore our internet, TV, phone, etc.   BUT the broken line was between two poles out at the street, so it was FREE!

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
Parking pass at a county park.

...That was the day before yesterday. For someone whose last purchase was parking for hiking, I don't get out much, huh owo;

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts

:o

there was this kind of place

Olive hummus

It's good

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
A bamboo steamer, kind of cheaply made and overpriced. I look forward to inevitably using wrong because I'm completely unfamiliar with then uwu;

:o
there was this kind of place

Olive hummus

It's good

I am quite fond of hummus myself.

You

You

Savage Potato

• Members
  • 3,262 posts
Bakers delight chive and cheese twist, and individually packaged snack mixes from Aldi

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_9e1zrqkbvu8s

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
A Vive base station to replace my broken one. Yikes-expensive stuff.

But this really seems like the year to escape into VR asmuchaspossible. XD