Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Seven is Magical

• Please log in to reply
2812 replies to this topic

您享受安静 YESilence

您享受安静 YESilence

Russet Potato

• Saviour Scans
  • 441 posts
  • LocationNear to you is where I´m found~ ... In the beauty of your sound~ ...

1~ ...

4~ ...

Edited by ROTFLMAOMAGNETS, 07 October 2014 - 02:35 PM.

8m6xshwg.png

When the hope of morning starts to fade in me~ ... I don´t dare let the darkness have its way with me~ ...
And the hope of morning makes me worth the fight~ ... I will not be giving in tonight~ ...

OMGWTFBBQPONIES

OMGWTFBBQPONIES

Equine non grata

• Members
  • 3,853 posts
  • LocationSan Escobar

Oops!

Moreover, if the post has nothing to do with 7, you have to post a number, while when it has some sort of connection in any way whatsoever, you have to restrain yourself from doing it. The count is reset only when someone messes up and posts a number at a post that has a relation to 7 is some way.

Mod-in-Disguise

FlQCNQa.gif

You <3

Whoever decided to delete this was an idiot.

| Handwritten kanji recognition || KanjiTomo || Kanji converter || J<->E Dictionary |

Horn

Horn

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,078 posts
  • LocationWelded to my computer chair.
Psh. Nitpicker.

UIqflpq.jpg

您享受安静 YESilence

您享受安静 YESilence

Russet Potato

• Saviour Scans
  • 441 posts

Confusing~ @.@ ...

8m6xshwg.png

When the hope of morning starts to fade in me~ ... I don´t dare let the darkness have its way with me~ ...
And the hope of morning makes me worth the fight~ ... I will not be giving in tonight~ ...

Subbed

Subbed

Ascending Cat

• General Mods
  • 256 posts

I don't find it that confusing. :3

您享受安静 YESilence

您享受安静 YESilence

Russet Potato

• Saviour Scans
  • 441 posts

9~ ...

8m6xshwg.png

Subbed

Subbed

Ascending Cat

• General Mods
  • 256 posts

>.>

<.<

^.^

您享受安静 YESilence

您享受安静 YESilence

Russet Potato

• Saviour Scans
  • 441 posts

11~ ...

8m6xshwg.png

Shrimpeh

Shrimpeh

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 552 posts
  • LocationCity of Legacia

...this game is more fun when you're doing it fast irl.

yup :D

Lonely-signature.png

my ideal girl: nice, shy, beautiful, loyal, outgoing, half-traditonal, half modern,  preferably black hair or red hair, has a sense of humor, a little nerd-ish / otaku-ish. 

Subbed

Subbed

Ascending Cat

• General Mods
  • 256 posts
Still, funny to see people fail on the first chance they get, tee-hee.

Shrimpeh

Shrimpeh

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 552 posts

i no rite?

Lonely-signature.png

my ideal girl: nice, shy, beautiful, loyal, outgoing, half-traditonal, half modern,  preferably black hair or red hair, has a sense of humor, a little nerd-ish / otaku-ish. 

您享受安静 YESilence

您享受安静 YESilence

Russet Potato

• Saviour Scans
  • 441 posts

15~ ...

8m6xshwg.png

Subbed

Subbed

Ascending Cat

• General Mods
  • 256 posts
The great 16.

Shrimpeh

Shrimpeh

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 552 posts

The Special one

Lonely-signature.png

Subbed

Subbed

Ascending Cat

• General Mods
  • 256 posts
18, full of rights.

Shrimpeh

Shrimpeh

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 552 posts

Lonely-signature.png

Subbed

Subbed

Ascending Cat

• General Mods
  • 256 posts

20~!

Shrimpeh

Shrimpeh

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 552 posts

Do i have to....

Edited by Shrimperor Alex, 10 October 2014 - 08:16 PM.

Lonely-signature.png

Guest_hand_von_Kartoffel

Guest_hand_von_Kartoffel
  • Guests

Shrimpeh

Shrimpeh

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 552 posts

Lonely-signature.png