Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Plot Twists would like to see in Maou na Ore to Fushihime no Yubiwa

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

MathiasonThe5th

MathiasonThe5th

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 18 posts

What kind of plot twist or funny/interesting situation would you like to see in Maou na Ore to Fushihime no Yubiwa?

PS to keep post count down to manageable levels consider posting anything on this thread to be granting permission to any artists/authors to use any ideas they get from this without being require to provide royalties or credit. Although if they're kind enough to offer royalties or credit the person who came up with the idea can accept them if they want.

One plot twist I'd like to see is a childhood friend or cousin who's only half as crazy as Manami for him.  And decides that she needs to join the harem in order to "keep an eye on him" and "keep the others from getting carried away."  Can't decide whether she's just a normal, average human, great potential to be an awesome monster tamer, or an ultra rare human/monster hybrid that's equally human and monster rather than completely one or the other with the recessive traits extremely dormant and only detectable by a close examination of her DNA in a lab.  After all, the Nephilim are hybrids of fallen angels and humans containing traits of both rather than having traits of solely one or the other. So while extremely rare, there is a previous occurrence that led to a new race.

***CONTAINS SPOILERS up to ch2 of Volume 5 of Light Novels***

In the light novels it's revealed that Nolle North Nom is part rock golem.  Twist I'd like to see is that she not only falls for Chiharu, but becomes one of his contracted monsters. That and Lillith using the Contract rings she has to happily become one his monsters too while revealing her true reasons amidst the lame excuses for doing so like "It just makes my job easier if I have a way to find you along with being able to protect you better due to your mana.  I'm not getting so excited I could faint from the warmth given off by your power nor does becoming one of your monsters feel like a lifelong dream come true!"

***SPOILER***