Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Death in Anime

anime manga death annoying

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

Taijutsu363

Taijutsu363

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 39 posts
Was catching up on so bleach the other day and i still really hate orihime and think the creaters of bleach should kill her off so ichigo can become stronger like they've done for many other mangas. Do you guys have any manga charcter that you think are better dead then alive.
Posted Image

hados9

hados9

Russet Potato

• Contributor
  • 352 posts
  • LocationIn line for Moderator
i think rock lee in Naruto :P

but i have to agree about orhime would just die but they cant let that happen as she heals ichigo countless times so they cant really just kill her off and also sakura she is annoying :)

Dedicated Uploader- Hados9

Posted Image

Posted Image

TheGodfather

TheGodfather

Batoto Chief Mafioso

• The Company (inactive)
  • 481 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Was catching up on so bleach the other day and i still really hate orihime and think the creaters of bleach should kill her off so ichigo can become stronger like they've done for many other mangas. Do you guys have any manga charcter that you think are better dead then alive.

The irrationality of this makes me laugh. Hey, why don't we kill EVERYONE off in Naruto so he can defeat Madara with his heroism complex?
Orihime's a main character and a possible future romance for Ichigo and many readers love her - she provides comic relief and is essential to the story. Killing her, and making Ichigo "stronger", makes no sense as he isn't facing an opponent who is significantly stronger than him.
Spoiler

i fucking love fembot for hustling on GB with Kareia and Kento <333333

hados9

hados9

Russet Potato

• Contributor
  • 352 posts
  • LocationIn line for Moderator

The irrationality of this makes me laugh. Hey, why don't we kill EVERYONE off in Naruto so he can defeat Madara with his heroism complex?
Orihime's a main character and a possible future romance for Ichigo and many readers love her - she provides comic relief and is essential to the story. Killing her, and making Ichigo "stronger", makes no sense as he isn't facing an opponent who is significantly stronger than him.

lol ya kill everyone off in naruto FTW and let naruto he a hero of a village with no ppl or ninja :P and ya they can never kill of Orihime as i said and Godfather said

Dedicated Uploader- Hados9

Posted Image

Posted Image

Artimis

Artimis

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • LocationSydney Australia
hmm. leave orihime alone, i get that she's kind of a pointless character, but that doesnt jusitfy ridding the readers of her.

If there is any anime chara that deserves to die its pikachu, in everything other than the TV show pikachu is the crappiest pokemon out. and yet ash owns with it all the time. down with this insanity.

ryvrdrgn14

ryvrdrgn14

Potato

• Members
  • 123 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
It really depends on the show, though I will agree that it gets annoying after the 99th life-or-death final battle and everyone from the original cast is still alive. It's even more annoying if even the bad guys don't die.

"To have so many creative people who can tell wonderful stories is a blessing."

"Not being one of them is a curse."

Posted Image

Deviantart Page | Youtube Channel

Artimis

Artimis

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • LocationSydney Australia

It's even more annoying if even the bad guys don't die.

And then those bad guys become good guys to fight even more bad guys.... Huuur endless plot duuur

Taijutsu363

Taijutsu363

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 39 posts

Don't get me wrong if she just healed at told jokes now and again i have no problem but the fact that she keep mummbling " ichigio ichigo ichigo" it effing annoying she need to die. Also when i say make him stronger im talking in the sense of his character now strength cause if she died he would become a bad ass.
Posted Image

Taijutsu363

Taijutsu363

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 39 posts

hmm. leave orihime alone, i get that she's kind of a pointless character, but that doesnt jusitfy ridding the readers of her.

If there is any anime chara that deserves to die its pikachu, in everything other than the TV show pikachu is the crappiest pokemon out. and yet ash owns with it all the time. down with this insanity.

Hello it because by now his pikachu is lvl 100 and pikachu owns he's a pokemon who complete underrstands his master wish he would go in his pokeball some times though.
Posted Image

Boomsickle

Boomsickle

Potato

• Contributor
  • 146 posts
Sakura. she is so useless only time she was good was in the beginning of shipudden when she was actually strong and right after that she became weak again
Posted Image
(Sig+Avt Made by rockiNangeL)

TheGodfather

TheGodfather

Batoto Chief Mafioso

• The Company (inactive)
  • 481 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Hello it because by now his pikachu is lvl 100 and pikachu owns he's a pokemon who complete underrstands his master wish he would go in his pokeball some times though.

Okay, if Pikachu has "leveled" up, which is not a concept used in the Anime, how do you explain that Ashe is still around 10-12 despite having been on the road for over 10 years now?

Sakura. she is so useless only time she was good was in the beginning of shipudden when she was actually strong and right after that she became weak again

Sakura is useful. She's a medic, one on the level of Shizune and on her best way to becoming as good as Tsunade. She's a motivational factor for Naruto as well.
Spoiler

Boomsickle

Boomsickle

Potato

• Contributor
  • 146 posts

Sakura is useful. She's a medic, one on the level of Shizune and on her best way to becoming as good as Tsunade. She's a motivational factor for Naruto as well.

okay yeah i suppose she does have the medic stuff going for her and the strength but when she was fighting sasori i had high hopes for her and thought she had gotten stronger but as the season kept going she got "weaker" and her emotions were everywhere bouncing from "i might like naruto" to "i still love sausgay even though hes evil and narutos been supporting me this whole time" i know she is an important person to naruto and it is partly because of her that he wants to be stronger but i swear if she wasnt there he would have a way easier life then he could finally be with cute hinata and hinata can have his babies so i say kill sakura and get that naruhina action going
Posted Image
(Sig+Avt Made by rockiNangeL)

TheGodfather

TheGodfather

Batoto Chief Mafioso

• The Company (inactive)
  • 481 posts
  • LocationAustralia

okay yeah i suppose she does have the medic stuff going for her and the strength but when she was fighting sasori i had high hopes for her and thought she had gotten stronger but as the season kept going she got "weaker" and her emotions were everywhere bouncing from "i might like naruto" to "i still love sausgay even though hes evil and narutos been supporting me this whole time" i know she is an important person to naruto and it is partly because of her that he wants to be stronger but i swear if she wasnt there he would have a way easier life then he could finally be with cute hinata and hinata can have his babies so i say kill sakura and get that naruhina action going

Sigh. She's realized that Sasuke is nothing but evil and it's either kill him or be killed, which is why she went off to kill him on her own. Yeah, of course, she was too weak to do anything, but as said, she's a medic and not a front-line fighter. With his new Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, not even Naruto can probably take him at this point. While I personally prefer NaruHina as well, Sakura is a vital factor and cannot just be killed off. She is a main character, an original component of Team 7 and for the reason as Kakashi she isn't dead yet - because she's important. In the fight against Sasori she didn't even control her actions herself, a testimony to the fact that her fighting ability lies only in her physical strength and that she's a strictly supportive character in combat. Killing her won't accomplish anything. If she were to die, Naruto wouldn't miraculously get stronger - he'd grieve and become useless for a period.
Spoiler

Taijutsu363

Taijutsu363

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 39 posts

Sigh. She's realized that Sasuke is nothing but evil and it's either kill him or be killed, which is why she went off to kill him on her own. Yeah, of course, she was too weak to do anything, but as said, she's a medic and not a front-line fighter. With his new Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, not even Naruto can probably take him at this point. While I personally prefer NaruHina as well, Sakura is a vital factor and cannot just be killed off. She is a main character, an original component of Team 7 and for the reason as Kakashi she isn't dead yet - because she's important. In the fight against Sasori she didn't even control her actions herself, a testimony to the fact that her fighting ability lies only in her physical strength and that she's a strictly supportive character in combat. Killing her won't accomplish anything. If she were to die, Naruto wouldn't miraculously get stronger - he'd grieve and become useless for a period.

I personally disagree not about whether she should die or not, but on the fact that if she did that Naruto would become stronger because in many mangas when the main character loses one of there close supporting character be it through death or kidnapping, they ultimately become much stronger to get revenge I cant really think of a time right now when i read a manga that a main character became depressed and usless.
Posted Image

Taijutsu363

Taijutsu363

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 39 posts

Okay, if Pikachu has "leveled" up, which is not a concept used in the Anime, how do you explain that Ashe is still around 10-12 despite having been on the road for over 10 years now?

Obviously or perception of time and there are different while we think he's on the road for ten years he's probably been there for like three duh.
Posted Image

Colour

Colour

Fried Potato

• Retired Mods
  • 877 posts
  • LocationIn a Box of Crayons
I think they should have killed off Kazuki Ibuse in Bitter Virgin

Edited by Link, 25 October 2011 - 06:56 PM.

Graeystone

Graeystone

Potato

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • LocationNW PA
The current Raikage needs to die. First he tries to have a four year old girl(Hinata) kidnapped, outright lied about it not being a sanctioned mission to Naruto's face, then it turned out Kumo tried to kidnap Kushina and I get the feeling he was somehow part of that mission! Then there is the matter of Raikage thinking its alright to kill Naruto and KillerBee, the guy who is supposed to be his 'brother' just to keep 8-Tails and Kyuubi out of commission for a couple of measly years. Then there was his 'Danzo Moment'.(I'm the only one who can save the ninja world!')

KillerBee's rapping sucks but he'd be a much better Raikage than A!

Edited by Graeystone, 31 October 2011 - 08:08 PM.

Posted Image

Power without Love leads to tyranny. Love without Power to protect will fade.

The only absolute thing about absolute techniques is that sooner or later somebody absolutely breaks them.

There are no fan-boys. Just an-girls who don't need a bra and their plumbing is on the outside.

Kreian

Kreian

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,337 posts
Ten-ten is useless kill her off

tumblr_m792o1vknh1qj0scwo6_250.gif

TheGodfather

TheGodfather

Batoto Chief Mafioso

• The Company (inactive)
  • 481 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Ten-ten is useless kill her off

Also entirely irrational and entirely unjustified. She's a side character that's a strong nin, no need to kill her off.

Also, unnecessarily thread revival.
Spoiler

Murdath

Murdath

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 380 posts
  • Locationhere.
Wow someone managed to start a neverending pointless argument. I say leave the plot to the mangakas or read something else.
No one wants to be a slave. But if you do, please email me, because I'm looking for a few good slaves.