Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

League of Legends Discussion

• Please log in to reply
1647 replies to this topic

TheGodfather

TheGodfather

Batoto Chief Mafioso

• The Company (inactive)
  • 481 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Discussion thread for all things League of Legends.

If you wish to discuss LoL vs Hon/Dota/your mom/etc then please do so privately or make a new thread for it. Bashing of either game will not be tolerated in this thread. It is a game-specific discussion thread, please keep it that way.

List of Batoto's LoL Gamers~

Batoto Username - In-Game Name (IGN) - Servers

Legend: NA - North America; EUW - Europe West; EUNE - Europe Nordic East; RU - Russia; TR - Turkey; LAN - Latin America North; LAS - Latin America South; OCE - Oceania; KR - Korea; CH - China; PH - Garena Philippines; SIN - Garena Singapore; TAI - Garena Taiwan; PBE - Public Beta Environment; those who have not indicated their server can probably be assumed to be NA, but I'll put ??? anyway.

1. TheGodfather - Venturio - PH
  2. immortal rain - Immortal rain x - NA
  3. Noobunaga - Noobunaga (NA), Wallachus (EUNE)
  4. Gobb - Gobbers - EUW
  5. Frost - l Haze l - NA (those are lower-case Ls)
  6. Olmond - Olmond - NA & EUNE
  7. Imagine Breaker - Bellzelut - NA
  8. powha - powhax - EUNE
  9. zilentworld - zilentworld - NA
  10. Boomsickle - Boomsickle - NA
  11. Kotkzf - Kotkzf - ?
  12. EdHuCast - LagDeath - NA
  13. Abozzo - Abozzo - EUW
  14. Olmond - Olmond - NA & EUNE
  15. unmasq - unmasq - NA
  16. sm3 - Doc Sniff - ??
  17. Four - Contempt - NA
  18. Evies - Daxarian - NA
  19. foxyeisenhower - KYUBEY BRYANT - EUW
  20. Frost - I Frost l - EUW (first bracket is a capitalized i and the second one is lowercase L)
  21. Supreme_Lurker_Primo - Kageoni4 - NA & EUNE
  22. Kunjing - MoChing - ??
  23. God of LoL - Hypertatus - EUNE
  24. Meow Zorg - OpenSheep - NA
  25. 2hot4you - 2hot4you2 - EUW
  26. CM Flashâ„¢ - FlashDunkeduSON (NA) - NotSirKinkyShoes (EUW) - Total Disrespect (PBE)
  27. Mistake - haruhi my waifu - EUW (implied)
  28. Dualerz - Duaierz - EUW
  29. Toshihiko - Toshihiko - NA
  30. linkd90 - faiienkami - NA
  31. Outrageous Potato - LeFozzy - NA & PBE & EUW & EUNE, LeFozzy1 on TR
  32. Obsolete - Dr James Woods - NA

If I missed any names going through this huge ass thread, feel free to just message me.

Feel free to join the Batoto LoL Chatroom as well, it's under the name of "Batoto" in-game. smile.png

Edited by TheGodfather, 26 February 2014 - 07:38 AM.
Added list

Spoiler

i fucking love fembot for hustling on GB with Kareia and Kento <333333

Artimis

Artimis

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • LocationSydney Australia
was thinking of starting LoL.
I was over at a mates place and he was playing it, can say it interested me all to much as i am a FPS junkie at heart, but it could be worth a shot, do you reccommend it to someone to has never played those types of top down multiplayer RPG games before?

TheGodfather

TheGodfather

Batoto Chief Mafioso

• The Company (inactive)
  • 481 posts
  • LocationAustralia
Yeah, definitely. I didn't have a lot of background knowledge when I started play LoL, and you can practise against beginner bot opponents first before going into actual PVP.
Since you live in Sydney, make a US account - the ping to US servers is far lower than to the European ones.
Spoiler

Artimis

Artimis

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • LocationSydney Australia
Thanks, yeah i think ill try it, but there are so many good games on the horizon that tickle my fancy i dont think ill be able to make the time for it. Dark Souls is quite literally eating my soul atm.

Boomsickle

Boomsickle

Potato

• Contributor
  • 146 posts
New to this site i play LoL alot lvl 30 IGN is Boomsickle send me a message so i know where you found me at :P
Posted Image
(Sig+Avt Made by rockiNangeL)

TheGodfather

TheGodfather

Batoto Chief Mafioso

• The Company (inactive)
  • 481 posts
  • LocationAustralia
I'll add you soon ^_^
IGN is Venturio
Spoiler

EternalSandwich

EternalSandwich

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
If anything i play LoL to much. I am lvl 30 with 1341 wins(mad proud of that shit XD). IGN is Kotkzf add me if want to faceroll together sometime

cloud_above

cloud_above

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • LocationAustralia

was thinking of starting LoL.
I was over at a mates place and he was playing it, can say it interested me all to much as i am a FPS junkie at heart, but it could be worth a shot, do you reccommend it to someone to has never played those types of top down multiplayer RPG games before?

I play LOL
yeah its a pretty easy to get into the game
i mean the only keys u essentially need to know are QWER
Learning curve depends on the player, i played dota alot so i got into it pretty easily
only thing i would say is teamwork is required UNLESS UR A FREAKING AKALI
you
heres link if you wanna try
http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4d5e3a334a6ae755281077

TheGodfather

TheGodfather

Batoto Chief Mafioso

• The Company (inactive)
  • 481 posts
  • LocationAustralia

I play LOL
yeah its a pretty easy to get into the game
i mean the only keys u essentially need to know are QWER
Learning curve depends on the player, i played dota alot so i got into it pretty easily
only thing i would say is teamwork is required UNLESS UR A FREAKING AKALI
you
heres link if you wanna try
http://signup.league...34a6ae755281077

Lol, not just Akali. Yi, Jax, Talon and Katarina and especially Tryndaqueer are all great for being a solo-ing dipshit.
Spoiler

EdHuCast

EdHuCast

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 39 posts
  • LocationCali
I play LoL also. Been on a dominion binge though lol. IGN is LagDeath

TheGodfather

TheGodfather

Batoto Chief Mafioso

• The Company (inactive)
  • 481 posts
  • LocationAustralia
Eh, I'm rather conflicted on dom.
Saw your request, accepted it :3
Spoiler

cloud_above

cloud_above

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • LocationAustralia
dominion is meh, but still great for those epic comebacks eg came back from game with 30 points to their 300
i reckon they need some stat changes on dominion, JAX,AKALI AND EZ are god picks despite the nerfs to gunblade

EdHuCast

EdHuCast

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 39 posts
  • LocationCali
that is true, but if you do draft pick, you are able to counter the heroes I feel. Jax is only godly if the opposing team has melee. It does need some balance fixes, but it's great way to get away from SR. I played dota before hand, so I was accustomed to the map from the get go. It's fun to have a quick paced game. My best comeback was when my team only had 1 point left and they had like 130 and somehow we managed to win.

@Godfather: Yay!

In the future and we have enough players, we should do a batoto battle on custom game or have a team for premades.

cloud_above

cloud_above

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • LocationAustralia

that is true, but if you do draft pick, you are able to counter the heroes I feel. Jax is only godly if the opposing team has melee. It does need some balance fixes, but it's great way to get away from SR. I played dota before hand, so I was accustomed to the map from the get go. It's fun to have a quick paced game. My best comeback was when my team only had 1 point left and they had like 130 and somehow we managed to win.

@Godfather: Yay!

In the future and we have enough players, we should do a batoto battle on custom game or have a team for premades.

LOL that be awesome, but considering the timezone differences that be hard O.O?
and since im australian theres like some major delays sometimes... they need an australasian server

EdHuCast

EdHuCast

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 39 posts
  • LocationCali
That is true, for awhile I played with some polish guys, but it was usually on weekends.

Boomsickle

Boomsickle

Potato

• Contributor
  • 146 posts
i usually play with the same 7-8 people but if you guys want to get a group together to play a 5v5 or something i would be happy to join add me IGN is Boomsickle
Posted Image
(Sig+Avt Made by rockiNangeL)

Nick

Nick

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 41 posts
I play LoL too. SEA servers unfortunately. I don't have a particular main. I do have main characters for roles though.

Has any of you seen the Shyvana announcement? I have high hopes for this character. Riot hasn't been very creative with the current characters they've been releasing atm.

TheGodfather

TheGodfather

Batoto Chief Mafioso

• The Company (inactive)
  • 481 posts
  • LocationAustralia

I play LoL too. SEA servers unfortunately. I don't have a particular main. I do have main characters for roles though.

Has any of you seen the Shyvana announcement? I have high hopes for this character. Riot hasn't been very creative with the current characters they've been releasing atm.

Yeah, her ult's most likely a dragon transformation if you look at the sneak peak. Graves was meh, nothing really new there - they haven't really been creative aside from Xerath or Orianna lately. Did you see their sneak peak from a while ago about that Nine Tailed Fox hero? That looked pretty awesome, I hope they didn't discontinue her.

I also wish that Riot would add some 450 / 1350 / 3150 champs soon, since consistently adding 6500 champs only makes them available for level 30s that have nothing better to do with their IP or for people that actually spend money on the game.
Spoiler

Nick

Nick

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 41 posts
Most likely. I'm hoping for something like Nidalee, swapping between Melee form and Casting form. Indeed. Graves was an absolute bore. Xerath was so-so. He didn't particularly amaze me as well; I actually found him to be quite a bore. Riven is plenty fun though, but no one seems to be able to play her right. Kumiho? I think I heard a rumour that her skillset is somewhat similar to Wu Kong?

- Long ranged caster
- Korea themed
- AOE
- Utility and high mobility
- Tricks enemies with her 9 tails

Aah. True, true. Hasn't affected me much though, I haven't bought a single new character Riot has released. I'm hoping for more 4.8K heroes too.

Abozzo

Abozzo

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 35 posts
Playing on EUW, under the name Abozzo ;) Been pretty boring lately, would love to team up some time!

Edited by Abozzo, 29 October 2011 - 04:26 PM.