Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Light Novel Spoilers

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

Serabukai

Serabukai

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 23 posts

Light Novel Spoilers here............

Chapter 8

Japanese text raw ----- use computer translate.

http://ncode.syosetu.com/n3009bk/22/

Summary - Basically, Rafutaria is freed from her slave contract. Naofumi feels

more rage. Then comes the good part. Motoyasu comes for Rafutaria,Rafutaria

hits Motoyasu, tells Naofumi she does not believe that he is a rapist and will 

follow him anywhere, even be his slave again. Naofumi crys and they leave

the castle. People whisper that Rafutaria is brainwashed. 

Kuroganekai

Kuroganekai

Russet Potato

• Contributor
  • 413 posts
  • LocationBRAZIL

just for curiosity ch7 is equivalent a what ch in webnovel?

"Yami yori kuraku shinen yori udeshi,Sou kagaku no hikari otosu yami"

(darker than the darkness that emerges from the abyss, the projected shadow by the light of science!)

(mais escuro que a escuridão que emerge do abismo,a sombra projetada  pela luz da ciência!)

18.jpg

15.jpg

RoflCat

RoflCat

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 20 posts

just for curiosity ch7 is equivalent a what ch in webnovel?

Given the title name of the novel and the chapters around it, should be ch 22.

Note that ch 3 manga had mixtures of events in ch 10/11/14 so same thing might applies later on. Although this is unlikely for this case considering this is an important event in the story.

Ch 8 should be ch 23 novel and possibly the epilogue as well.

Kuroganekai

Kuroganekai

Russet Potato

• Contributor
  • 413 posts
  • LocationBRAZIL

Given the title name of the novel and the chapters around it, should be ch 22.

Note that ch 3 manga had mixtures of events in ch 10/11/14 so same thing might applies later on. Although this is unlikely for this case considering this is an important event in the story.

Ch 8 should be ch 23 novel and possibly the epilogue as well.

we're at wb/ln ch13,we getting close

(darker than the darkness that emerges from the abyss, the projected shadow by the light of science!)

(mais escuro que a escuridão que emerge do abismo,a sombra projetada  pela luz da ciência!)

18.jpg

15.jpg

Firehorse32

Firehorse32

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 71 posts

End of volume 1 is ch 23, when Raf tells him she'll wants to stay with him and believes in him (she's already fallen for him at this point). This story is still ongoing from the spoilers thru the entire series I've seen on animesuki's forum thread, some of which follow.

Spoiler

Edited by Firehorse32, 27 August 2014 - 01:08 AM.

"Our past shapes us, our choices define us, our desires propel us, and those we let into our hearts give us the strength to persevere even when our dreams lay shattered behind us." - me

duburu

duburu

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 29 posts

Light Novel Spoilers here............

Chapter 8

Japanese text raw ----- use computer translate.

http://ncode.syosetu.com/n3009bk/22/

Summary - Basically, Rafutaria is freed from her slave contract. Naofumi feels

more rage. Then comes the good part. Motoyasu comes for Rafutaria,Rafutaria

hits Motoyasu, tells Naofumi she does not believe that he is a rapist and will 

follow him anywhere, even be his slave again. Naofumi crys and they leave

the castle. People whisper that Rafutaria is brainwashed. 

yo what is the racoon race special talent.

RoflCat

RoflCat

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 20 posts

If you mean the "Beastmen's special characteristic" (ch 15 novel), it's basically hinted throughout ch 4.

Basically, beastmen grow with levels, so with Naofumi grinding Raph's level she also grow at a rapid rate (and that constant hunger from it) and the result is seen in ch 5 :v

Supreme_Lurker_Primo

Supreme_Lurker_Primo

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,703 posts
  • LocationSomewhere. Nowhere. Everywhere.

If you mean the "Beastmen's special characteristic" (ch 15 novel), it's basically hinted throughout ch 4.

Basically, beastmen grow with levels, so with Naofumi grinding Raph's level she also grow at a rapid rate (and that constant hunger from it) and the result is seen in ch 5 :v

First off thank you for putting my mind at rest after reading chaper 7 I felt like there is no hope for him of him ever being happy. But now I know there is a someone there looking after him beside the blacksmith.  Is taht why she has a huge grown spourt ? Or it just beastmen tend to age faster then human ?

Edited by Supreme_Lurker_Primo, 31 August 2014 - 02:46 PM.

bhestw.jpgTincek-Marincek

ChaoticCod

ChaoticCod

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 449 posts

Sub-humans don't grow "faster" than humans normally. It's just that their age is closely linked to their levels. Also, they don't have a "constant hunger". It's just a symptom of their rapid growth. Once they've stabilized at an age level (either because they've fully matured or if they've stopped levelling), so does their appetites.

Well, since this is the spoiler thread: Illusions. Raphtalia's race is talented at light and dark magic.

End of volume 1 is ch 23, when Raf tells him she'll wants to stay with him and believes in him (she's already fallen for him at this point). This story is still ongoing from the spoilers thru the entire series I've seen on animesuki's forum thread, some of which follow.

Spoiler

Spoiler

rbanarchy303

rbanarchy303

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts

Sub-humans don't grow "faster" than humans normally. It's just that their age is closely linked to their levels. Also, they don't have a "constant hunger". It's just a symptom of their rapid growth. Once they've stabilized at an age level (either because they've fully matured or if they've stopped levelling), so does their appetites.

Well, since this is the spoiler thread: Illusions. Raphtalia's race is talented at light and dark magic.

Spoiler

Thanks a lot for all the info. I am curious though, are you reading the raws or is there a translation somewhere? Baka-tsuki seems to be working on it but the manga here is still ahead of them

ChaoticCod

ChaoticCod

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 449 posts

Yeah, I'm going through the WN raws using machine translators and a Japanese dictionary. You can get a rough understanding of what's happening and what's being said from that.

Anyway. I'm currently reading through the last 1/7th portion of the main story. It's...oh my god. Things really get drastic. SO MUCH STUFF I want to talk about.

agilw

agilw

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts

first time i feel really thankful about spoiler topic in any manga in batoto

I need every bit of good things that will happen to the MC, seeing myself getting pissed after almost every chapter, hahaha

what's the current situation in the light novel anyway? how far is it with the manga timeline?

Kuroganekai

Kuroganekai

Russet Potato

• Contributor
  • 413 posts
  • LocationBRAZIL

first time i feel really thankful about spoiler topic in any manga in batoto

I need every bit of good things that will happen to the MC, seeing myself getting pissed after almost every chapter, hahaha

what's the current situation in the light novel anyway? how far is it with the manga timeline?

manga is +or- vol 1 of web novel

18.jpg

15.jpg

ChaoticCod

ChaoticCod

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 449 posts

Oh man. The spear hero gaiden is incredible.

Spoiler

NoboriRyu

NoboriRyu

Potato

• Members
  • 116 posts
  • LocationGermany

Just wanted to ask if the manga is weekly release?

And how many more manga chapters do the already released LNs cover?

It seems like an interesting story that will probably get me hooked^^

Kuroganekai

Kuroganekai

Russet Potato

• Contributor
  • 413 posts
  • LocationBRAZIL

Just wanted to ask if the manga is weekly release?

And how many more manga chapters do the already released LNs cover?

It seems like an interesting story that will probably get me hooked^^

it's monthly and the manga(ch1~7) covers almost all vol 1 of LN

18.jpg

15.jpg

rickytannn

rickytannn

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationBristol PA
So does anyone know what comes out of the egg

Roxis

Roxis

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • Locationin wasteland

Oh man. The spear hero gaiden is incredible.

Spoiler

where i can read the spear hero gaiden?

Posted Image

ChaoticCod

ChaoticCod

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 449 posts

It's on the web novel site.

http://ncode.syosetu.com/n3009bk/

It's right at the very bottom. It comes right after the main story and the holiday side-stories (Christmas, Valentines, White Day).

So does anyone know what comes out of the egg

Spoiler

EDIT: Oh man. I've completely caught up on the spear hero gaiden. It's a good thing the author updates it daily. It's at such an interesting point right now.

Edited by ChaoticCod, 09 September 2014 - 02:52 PM.

rbanarchy303

rbanarchy303

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts

So i was wondering if anyone could tell me about the young blonde girl with wings on the cover of Vol.2 of the LN? here is the cover http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=File:Tate_no_Yuusha_Volume_2_Cover.jpg