Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Galactica Scanlations policies

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Mrvirus

Mrvirus

Potato

• Donator
  • 142 posts

All of our projects have a 24 hours delay as stated on our site and group description, as I have noticed some1 upload our project whithout the 24 hours has passed. Also all our projects will be upload by Teishou, We ask of you to remove any uploads by other members such as this case chapter 3 http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/tate-no-yuusha-no-nariagari-r12672

Posted Image

KidCongo

KidCongo

Global Moderator

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,768 posts

I've taken care of everything.

For all those thinking of thanking me for the scanlations, I only upload them, and I'm just a mod here. Please leave a message on the actual groups' pages that do all the hard work.

Teishou

Teishou

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 38 posts

Could you take care of chapter 4 for that project as well? I don't know who Naizumi is.

Teishou
Galactica Scans: BOSS Level
galacticascans.wordpress.com
#galacticascans @ irchighway

seyrine

seyrine

Unemployed Kitty In A Penguin Suit

• Administrators
  • 1,830 posts
  • LocationLurking nearby...

Done. Teishou can now upload chapter 4.

And Naizumi is part of the site's Contribution Staff.

Catch my story; the Neverender Series

Batoto's Rules Repository | Rules, Guidelines and FAQs

Rules and Regulations | How to get help | Frequently Asked Questions

If all else fails, PM me. And use the REPORT button if you see any content that may violate site policy.

Catch me on irc.idlechat.net (#seyrine) and D.F.T.B.A.!