Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Lates chapter discussion

Game Discussion

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

Epolimar

Epolimar

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • LocationItaly

just thinking what if Earth chose water for a fairiy then it could (maybe) make ice and he could make some ice skates. like he's new spiked boots that would be fun

Yeah, it's a cool idea

BeardedPotato

BeardedPotato

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

I still think that Earth won't get a fairy XD

Glactic

Glactic

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 40 posts

I'm still waiting for when he finds a way to make wind magic into something powerful as well, we've seen that all his skills have uses but Wind Magic is simply something he can do atm, it's not one of his main skills. 'Wind Booster' seems the most unique so far but I don't think that will be what makes it exceptional for him. 

On the point of fairies: I agree the MC might not get one. Thing to remember is that he is the MC and according to pretty much every universal trope to ever exist he is destined to be part of that small and unique few.

cjk33

cjk33

Potato

• Members
  • 114 posts

blive it or not wind magic might be the Nastiest out there. because you Survive for two weeks with out food 3 days for water but you can't Survive 30 seconds with out air don't know the level needed for that kind of thing. I'm just hopping that he can learn FLY at some point

cjk33

cjk33

Potato

• Members
  • 114 posts

firstly HAHAHAHAHAHAHA he got a fairy. I was right he got want looks like a ice type (onlying looked at the raws) and the MC seamed to like by other fairys as well and HAHAHAHA

ok now I'm an idiot the thing I thought was a ice type was the thing used to make the contract and it bracks a little meaning the contract failed (I read a bit of the script)

Edited by cjk33, 27 November 2014 - 08:22 PM.

Glactic

Glactic

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 40 posts

firstly HAHAHAHAHAHAHA he got a fairy. I was right he got want looks like a ice type (onlying looked at the raws) and the MC seamed to like by other fairys as well and HAHAHAHA

ok now I'm an idiot the thing I thought was a ice type was the thing used to make the contract and it bracks a little meaning the contract failed (I read a bit of the script)

From what I could tell it looks like there is a method to restore the broken fairy contract device and try again. 

The MC also got a whip to help him in combat as well! Great for tangling up enemies and fighting from mid-range! 

cjk33

cjk33

Potato

• Members
  • 114 posts

this might be bad the scripter is not going to do it anymore for this series and the guy who dose the chapter got tests for the next week at least

thankful a fan did the edit

on the story I think the MC going to end up with a unique and it will be a mix type but if darkness was the base that would be cool

Edited by cjk33, 29 November 2014 - 09:14 AM.

Inuzuka

Inuzuka

Potato

• Members
  • 182 posts

An evolved dark/wind hybrid fairy would be awesome :D

I wonder if MC was logged in long enough to get the Indominable title? We don't actually know how long he kept playing for, just that he spent it sitting under a tree with the cute fairies.

cjk33

cjk33

Potato

• Members
  • 114 posts

the MC found a ring in the dark cave maybe it will give the possablity to form a contract with a queen level fairy but no matter how I think about it the fairy queen is a idea good might true but if you consider the where the ring was found (in a dark cave) then it's more likely to be queen of the dark fairy's. The event( seducer of fairys) might have something to do with that

somehing was bugging me what if the MC found a hidden quest line (needs a insane amout of luck to complete) basicly the player needs to meet sevral hidden stats that must be meet or he fails (and dosen't know he's failded)

Edited by cjk33, 30 November 2014 - 07:32 AM.

Inuzuka

Inuzuka

Potato

• Members
  • 182 posts

I actually think the ring will end up being completely unrelated to the fairies.

Although it will probably still be plot related.

koutaro

koutaro

Potato

• Members
  • 149 posts

I actually think the ring will end up being completely unrelated to the fairies.

Although it will probably still be plot related.

Nah, it will probably be related to fairies, I mean didn't he find that one by following a fairy in the said cave he explored?

cjk33

cjk33

Potato

• Members
  • 114 posts

is just me or has no one done VRMMO it's not like the raws were out SEVEN DAYS AGO but everyone at ak is waiting for someone else to do it. it's not like they know the a whole mouth before it got out so what could they do when there translator was not going to do it but do nothing and just forget about it.

Duce3227

Duce3227

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

here the raws if anyone wants/is able to read them

chapter 7:

http://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewManga/?no=527

chapter 8:

http://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewManga/?no=563

somehow i can only view the first page in the brower that page won't react to clicks so if you use chrome
press f12 go to resources frames (www.alpapolis.co.jp/) and images and there you got all the raws

p.s.: the images might take some time to load in the resources part so you might have to wait a few seconds till it shows you the whole .jpg

Edited by Duce3227, 23 January 2015 - 06:24 PM.

Glactic

Glactic

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 40 posts

I really wish someone would continue to translate this manga or at least do the LN...

Reven

Reven

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 77 posts

Does anyone know what happened to the raws in alphapolis? cause ch.2-10 are gone and I'm not sure if the website will host anymore new chapters.

cjk33

cjk33

Potato

• Members
  • 114 posts

someone has started doing this again (finally) but don't who they are. just it on mangafox

flamelordytheking

flamelordytheking

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts

anyone else wondering where the relationship with the fairy queen will go?

GreatChicken

GreatChicken

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

They gave Earth a permanent tsukkomi rather than the irregular one that is zwei. He'll level up that paper fan in no time flat. 

cjk33

cjk33

Potato

• Members
  • 114 posts

found light novel up to ch 27 on http://www.novelupdates.com/series/a-certain-middle-aged-mans-vrmmo-activity-log/ 

lygarx

lygarx

Potato

• Members
  • 170 posts

which is further ahead? the translated novels or the manga.