Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Contributor Request

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Iron Man

Iron Man

Potato Sprout

• Contributor
  • 5 posts

Hi. I'm Iron Man. I'm the admininistrator of the Turkish scanlation group Tortuga. I would be thankful if you grant me a Contributor status, please.

mhh

mhh

Babo Kim

• Administrators
  • 3,754 posts

Hello Iron Man,

please have a look at http://vatoto.com/forums/topic/1525-about-contributor-status-application/ again. You are missing something crucial.

Iron Man

Iron Man

Potato Sprout

• Contributor
  • 5 posts

I was already uploading mangas with a friend's account. Now I decided to open an account for me and uploaded seven chapters of Hajime no Ippo with this account a short time ago. I think you can look at them as sample. And If you give approval to that chapters, i will be thankful.

Edited by Iron Man, 18 August 2014 - 06:59 PM.

mhh

mhh

Babo Kim

• Administrators
  • 3,754 posts

You are still missing something. In a way it's just a technically and not required, but it's to make sure you are aware of and is confident in what you are doing, which is important to us.

Please read thread I linked earlier especially the Red statement part in
that thread

Iron Man

Iron Man

Potato Sprout

• Contributor
  • 5 posts

Man, I don't understand you. Are you kidding me? I understand there are rules and ı can uploaded seven chapters of Hajime no Ippo. But they're still approve and say you're still missing something, please say a little explanatory.

mhh

mhh

Babo Kim

• Administrators
  • 3,754 posts

I'm always serious in my capacity as Batoto Administrator. I will not mock nor intentionally mislead either.

Perhaps what I wanted to express was unclear so once again in slightly different words:

I want you to read read and understand http://vatoto.com/forums/topic/1525-about-contributor-status-application/ and after that adjust your post in which you request the contributor status to  meet the requirements stated there. I don't think I can say it any clearer than I did before that you are especially missing what is requested by the part in red.

If you are still confused, all the information you need to meed my request is here: http://vatoto.com/forums/topic/1525-about-contributor-status-application/ and more specifically in the first post.

Regards,

mhh

Iron Man

Iron Man

Potato Sprout

• Contributor
  • 5 posts

Isn't it apparent that I have read rules and understand them? Being treated like this is not cool. Whatever... I have read and understand your rules and I am aware of the technicalities involved in the uploading process. I hope you are satisfied now.

mhh

mhh

Babo Kim

• Administrators
  • 3,754 posts

Isn't it apparent that I have read rules and understand them? Being treated like this is not cool. Whatever... I have read and understand your rules and I am aware of the technicalities involved in the uploading process. I hope you are satisfied now.

No, if you look at it objectively it was not apparent that you have read the rules. Rather the only thing that was apparent was, that you had not read the thread about the contributor status application or at the very least not read carefully enough.

The requirement is the same for everybody, I'm not sure why you think I'm mistreating you, wanting you to actually state it like everybody else.

The purpose of the requirement that applicants need to state that they have read and understood the rules is

1) to make sure contributors are capable of reading the rules and following them

2) so people know should know when uploading and

3) so they can't shift blame when they did something they shouldn't have (like uploading hentai) by saying they were not aware. (This happens a lot.)

But yes, your request meets the minimum requirements now.

Iron Man

Iron Man

Potato Sprout

• Contributor
  • 5 posts

Okay, I understand. Sorry for my attitude. But I wonder if it is possible to gain contributor status a bit earlier. I heard that these approvals are done in batches, but there are almost 50 manga chapters that are waiting to be uploaded by me. So if you give approval quickly, i will be very thankful.

mhh

mhh

Babo Kim

• Administrators
  • 3,754 posts

Approved.