Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Create your party of heroes

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Roxis

Roxis

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • Locationin wasteland

create rooster party of heroes from retired and active,the max member is 6 it is up to you for the rooster

my party would have 4 member which consist of these rooster :

Student = as troll

Prince = Schemer

Magical Girl = Powerhouse magic to blast foes

Shopkepeer= Stealth snake daddy for quick kill lulz

Posted Image

Sudz

Sudz

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts

Student = His "knowledge" is too invaluable. Just for trollz too.

Freeter = After saving 23 worlds?  Pretty sure he's good for the job

Sage = Make me my oped (overpowered) swords, stat!  

Princess Shrine Maiden = Got to have a cute female in the party.  Pretty sure she can double as a healer too.

CapitalFear

CapitalFear

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Locationthe land between here and there
Student, Prince, Freeter, and Sage are all OP.
Though 9 year old hero-chan is quite possibly the most OP of them all...
....is what I would say, but then I'd be lying.

Delphi

Delphi

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

I think that all parties in this discussion must include Student, just because we all know he's going to show up anyway. Anywhere there's a gathering of heroes he's bound to show his blank-piece-of-paper face, and it's just easier on everyone to accept this as fact.

I'm not sure about the rest of my party, but I'd like Assassin and/or Bounty Hunter on my side. We don't see a lot of their personalities besides playing straightmen to Kogal, but what I do see is exactly the type I'd like to have around me during an adventure. I kind of want to include Hunter as well, just because I feel like he deserves to get to be in a group of actual interactive people and not just NPCs, but then if I do I fear the party being unbalanced with two long range fighters and a ninja dude. Who am I kidding? Despite his name Hunter would probably rely on his maxed out sword skill. Then as another "You deserve this" arrangement, I'm calling on the hero girl from Ch. 4, to give her the reverse harem she so clearly deserves after putting up with those bitches for as long as she did. Huh, I guess that fills out the party. At 5 people (or should we be counting ourselves for 6?) I can't think of anyone else to add.

Hakurei06

Hakurei06

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts
Student: Mandatory; good for comic relief.
Freeter: I'm wondering if the transfer "Cheats" stack. at...26(?) worlds, just imagine how OP he is.
Prince: we need a schemer lol
princess shrine maideng we need at least one chick lol. and she can drink too.
priest; rounding out the people student can needle about their immortality lol.

I'd invite Wayfarer just to have someone with a senior's broken common sense, but then he'd overshadow Freeter, who I'd want to keep vecause he has a modicum of common sense while having the experience he does.

well, I'll leave it at 5 then.

overreap

overreap

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts

I say Dragon Lord, Demon Lord and Sage for OP´ness sake 

I mean come on a Dragon and a Demon Lord together with the "That´s why sky gardens magicians are...", Sage. What better Combo.

And of course we need a chick, I say either Empress or Magician. Actually Magician would be better for comic relief cuz she can´t comprehend Sage´s Magic.

Why not Student you may ask. Reason: I don´t have to put him in he will most certainly follow the party for his own reasons so why deliberatly putting him in and "wasting" a slot?