Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Raw discussions

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Dreamingflower

Dreamingflower

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 731 posts

For the ones who don't want to get spoiled don't read.

Vol 51 was released a few weeks back in Japan, which concluded the final of the BW arc. I was really shocked what happened to BLack and Reshiram and he'd be stuck like that for 2 whole years... What's wrong with those dexowners also ending up in some way of sealed, frozen or getting petrified?

First Red in the Yellow arc, then Gold and Silver in the GSC arc, then in the FRLG arc Red, Green, Blue, Yellow and Silver and now Black.

I also wonder why White lied about saying that Black went away too look for N in the BW2 magazine chapter. Maybe to prevent the people from panicking that another champion went missing.

Faistu, Whi-2 already made an appearance at the end of vol 51, which I liked, because now we got a glance of her as a Team Plasma member.

Posted Image

Now a story before falling asleep

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3707972/

Mr. Smiley

Mr. Smiley

Potato Sprout

• Contributor
  • 5 posts

Actually, I'm getting a little bit bored of these sudden events that always happen at the end of the arcs. It wouldn't bother me if they were creative ways to connect each arc with each other, but this isn't the case and I think that Kusaka is running out of ideas... :(

Dreamingflower

Dreamingflower

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 731 posts

I'm not sure about that. Now the light stone is somewhere hidden in Unova again. Ghetsis will probably look for the stone to use it on Kyurem and with Black sealed away inside of it he got rid of one of his most annoying enemies. So I find it very creative, he got sealed together with a legendary Pokemon. Will it have any effect on Kyurem if they use the light stone to transform it into White Kyurem? Who knows. Besides if White reveals what really happened to Black maybe Lack-2 will set out to look for him. He is from the internal police and for now he's only investigating the person who was a team Plasma member and hiding in the school aka Whi-2.

So just wait till the BW2 arc and see what happens.

Posted Image

Now a story before falling asleep

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3707972/

Raydnt

Raydnt

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts

Im just waiting for the characters for BW2

Lack-two seems pretty interesting i didnt picture him as a super serious guy, but he still seems really cool

And then theres Whi-two, who i think is the best looking character right behind Blue.

AHHHH how i wish they were out

So sad pokemon manga doesnt have regular updates TT.TT

Raydnt.png