Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Korean Raw Discussion

spoilers

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Shess

Shess

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 307 posts
I can't understand korean but from the looks of it, it seems that walnut and berry are in a relationship but have hit a snag due to a present walnut gave her (judging from the latest raw chapter 92). Someone confirm whether I'm right or not please lol...Hopefully someone can tell us what darin is up too as well because from what I can guess, he's still trying to break up Walnut and Berry but isn't succeeding. He also seems to have become friends with the red-head dude?

These are just educated guesses since all I can rely on are the pictures :>

Edited by TapDancingDog, 12 August 2014 - 03:46 PM.

tumblr_nd06mlXtkF1tgv0q6o1_500.gif

Arka

Arka

Potato

• Members
  • 159 posts

Wasn't he friends with Pierre a long time ago? Like... after Pear found out that 'Darin was Cherry-long? It seems that even more complications are coming up though because of that lady and the female student that showed up.

Sogno-

Sogno-

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 469 posts

??? did Wally just break up with her??? bc stupid misunderstanding??? AGH

NO

NONONONONONONO

*cries a river*

come baaaacck i love you wally and so does Berry waaaaaahhh 

lol roll lol

scattered sakura

scattered sakura

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationCanada

I found a website with all of the korean raws from chapter 1 to the last chapter and it was all free to view for this manhwa. Does anyone seen this website and can give a link? :/ 

I didn't need an account or anything other than my computer to view it.