Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Puppy Lovers News (9/27)

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

Souldrake

Souldrake

Russet Potato

• Contributor
  • 275 posts
Just some information on Puppy Lovers.

As you can probably tell, the manga is in full color. Our editor is still fairly new, but he usually gets things done pretty quickly.

This manga is kind of strange in that the chapters after chapter 1 are actually quite small. We will be releasing the chapters 2 at a time because of this. To err on the longer side of things, I am going to estimate you can see a release from us for Puppy Lovers at about 2 chapters every 14 days or so.

The scans came out a bit light for chapter one, but for chapters 2-3 the colors should be a little more vivid. As of this post, chapters 2 and 3 have been translated and proofed, and the editor will begin cleaning and typesetting them once he gets the raws.

Hope you enjoy the series.

Souldrake
Manga-Heaven Co-Founder and Translator [Retired]

Purple Library Guy

Purple Library Guy

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 695 posts
  • LocationCheck Rivendell, or Vorbarr Sultana, or Adrilankha. No? Try Vancouver.
Gotta love Amazume Ryuuta. Such sexy love stories. The female lead's face is always the same, but whoever she is she's so cute I'm just fine with it.
Thanks very much for doing it.

Edited by Purple Library Guy, 04 November 2011 - 06:57 AM.

Purple Library Guy

Purple Library Guy

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 695 posts
  • LocationCheck Rivendell, or Vorbarr Sultana, or Adrilankha. No? Try Vancouver.
An advantage to full colour that had never occurred to me--they colour-code the dialogue and thought bubbles, making it easy to tell who it is.

soranokira

soranokira

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 687 posts
really depends on the style of the manga. this one has more speech(conversations) in fewer panels somewhat from what I see. most others tend to have only 2-3 bubbles per panel.
I guess the latter gives somewhat of a more 'easier to adapt to anime' feel since more scenes with regards to the situation is conveyed at that point in time.
Posted Image
Favorite Manga: Record of Fallen Vampire, Hayate the Combat Butler, Kekkaishi
Main reason: Akabara Strauss and plot/story flow, Tennousu Athena arc/Katsura Hinagiku, Kidoin Nura and story flow

gcp42487

gcp42487

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts
i really love ryuta sensei's works, the art and the characters and the story are all top notch and keep me on the tips of my toes wanting more!!
Posted Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Comadrin

Comadrin

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 799 posts
  • LocationManetheren, but more realistically Southern California
I'm really enjoying this manga in all its' Amazuma Ruuta fan-service ecchiness. Kinda like Ane Doki, with even more fan service. As to why I liked these two manga so much, it must be because, at the age of 13/14, I would have given my teeth and one eye to have a cousin like Eri or a housemate like Natsu-chan.

Cake-kun

Cake-kun

Potato

• Contributor
  • 160 posts
  • LocationNot on your plate, hopefully

http://www.amazon.co.jp/%E3%83%91%E3%83%94%E3%82%A3%E3%83%A9%E3%83%90%E3%83%BC%E3%82%BA-2%E5%B7%BB-%E3%83%A4%E3%83%B3%E3%82%B0%E3%82%AD%E3%83%B3%E3%82%B0%E3%82%B3%E3%83%9F%E3%83%83%E3%82%AF%E3%82%B9-%E7%94%98%E8%A9%B0-%E7%95%99%E5%A4%AA/dp/4785939818/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1366261016&sr=1-3

2nd volume, please come faster /dance

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

I love it........."take that stupid blonde!" hilarious :D

Tn7HA0h.png

Comadrin

Comadrin

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 799 posts

Well, well.  More dirtbag "friends" and scummy rivals.  Someone who snatches your personal property, whether phone or notebook or whatever, and starts snooping through it is asking to have it shoved down his throat.  I must have been some violent, anti-social deviant when I was a teenager, because an assault on my privacy like that would have been the signal for me to get a baseball bat and put it to other than its' original purpose.  

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Well, well.  More dirtbag "friends" and scummy rivals.  Someone who snatches your personal property, whether phone or notebook or whatever, and starts snooping through it is asking to have it shoved down his throat.  I must have been some violent, anti-social deviant when I was a teenager, because an assault on my privacy like that would have been the signal for me to get a baseball bat and put it to other than its' original purpose.  

haha! True, they did bust him out..........just being kids I guess in this case though maybe, aren't they just middle school age in this one? So maybe not as malicious as it sometimes seems in other stories. 

Cute, blondie thinks she's gonna compete :D

Tn7HA0h.png

PervySageChuck

PervySageChuck

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 638 posts
  • LocationMonitoring my network of hidden cameras in your bedrooms and bathrooms!

According to my incestuously beloved sister, the original purpose of a baseball bat was for controlling perverted brothers and I've been forced to live the past fifty odd years with that belief!!!

Oh, God!  She caught me peeping at her again!!

(Anybody got an aspirin?  I think that I'm going to need it.)

Always yield to temptation, it may not come your way again!

Thank you for your attention.
We now return you to your regularly scheduled manga, already in progress.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

A great "pair"........of new chapters :D

She sure does like to tease, doesn't she?

Tn7HA0h.png

Comadrin

Comadrin

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 799 posts

A "great pair" indeed.  All of Azume Ryuta's women are totally hot.  

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

A "great pair" indeed.  All of Azume Ryuta's women are totally hot.  

yeah you're right, all of them, he's got "erotic" down to a science. I still wish some group would take back up Happy Negative Marriage........I've never figured out why that one fell by the wayside as popular as the author is.   >_<

Tn7HA0h.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

New chapter's out...

https://rhlscans.wordpress.com/2018/03/04/puppy-lovers-volume-3-chapter-35/

Tn7HA0h.png