Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

GAINTORIA NO HANGEKI's Forum

Gaintoria no Hangeki

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

heijun

heijun

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

SAA ! HANGEKI DA

Edited by heijun, 14 October 2014 - 02:29 PM.

Dr.Frost

Dr.Frost

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

Well, I have expectation MC,

1. Original plot please, not rip-off manga

2. Not bunch of tragedy, I just hate it personally (lol), in some cases, if character died quickly without any "sufficient" development on the story, it just like a .... cameo who died over nothing.... but I think it's okay to make it as an opening story...

3. Don't add too many character, our reader not some walking wikia, and too much branch of side character event leading to "dulling" the main story, unless u want to make it long shot comic like a "N*r*t*" , "*ne P*ec*, and many other main stream manga, if u carefully analyzing those manga, many character added to become mumbo jumbo something ... (lol) unless u want to make a harem manga (ehem...)

4. When explaining the background of the story, u can asking to the reader, if the story is a slow paced, or fast paced, too slow make people bored, too fast make people confusing. Either way, not a god choice (pun intended, dame so lame xD)

5. Good luck, I'm waiting for another continuation chapter (for now, bookmarked)

heijun

heijun

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

Thank you for sharing your thought. I will do with my all best !

Yasumi Todaka

Yasumi Todaka

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

Well, I have expectation MC,

1. Original plot please, not rip-off manga

2. Not bunch of tragedy, I just hate it personally (lol), in some cases, if character died quickly without any "sufficient" development on the story, it just like a .... cameo who died over nothing.... but I think it's okay to make it as an opening story...

3. Don't add too many character, our reader not some walking wikia, and too much branch of side character event leading to "dulling" the main story, unless u want to make it long shot comic like a "N*r*t*" , "*ne P*ec*, and many other main stream manga, if u carefully analyzing those manga, many character added to become mumbo jumbo something ... (lol) unless u want to make a harem manga (ehem...)

4. When explaining the background of the story, u can asking to the reader, if the story is a slow paced, or fast paced, too slow make people bored, too fast make people confusing. Either way, not a god choice (pun intended, dame so lame xD)

5. Good luck, I'm waiting for another continuation chapter (for now, bookmarked)

Haha I understand. Well I think I'll do my best in translating the next chapters in order to deliver readers the utmost experience of the story! Thank you for sharing your thoughts Dr.Frost !