Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Natsu Is E.N.D

fairy tail natsu end zeref demon

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Poll: Is Natsu E.N.D? (53 member(s) have cast votes)

IS Natsu Dragneel E.N.D?

1. Yes (43 votes [81.13%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 81.13%

2. No (2 votes [3.77%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 3.77%

3. No, but he is closely related to him (8 votes [15.09%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 15.09%

Vote Guests cannot vote

paulslayer1000

paulslayer1000

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 84 posts

The reason why I believe Natsu is E.N.D is because So far Natsu (for some reason) is the only one who can kill Zeref, stated by Zeref himself. Why? Because Natsu/E.N.D is Zerefs strongest creation and he's the only one that can do it. Don't forget that Zeref also knew who Natsu was and acted as if they had a connection/relationship in the past. Another reason why I believe this is so is because Zeref said Igneel could not kill E.N.D. Now remember that Igneel raised Natsu and probably could not bring himself to kill an innocent and sweet child, so instead he thought that if he raised him to be a nice and calm child he could live a normal life. Zeref also tells Natsu that he will need to choose between Life and Death in chapter 373. What Zeref is implying is that Natsu will have to decide for himself if he wants to continue on living or is he going to kill himself for his friends. Because if he realizes he is E.N.D he won't accept it and would rather die than hurt his friends. Also, let's not forget Natsu doesn't have biological parents. Why? Because he is a demon created by Zeref ( :o).  In chapter 362 when Natsu was fighting Jackal, Jackal could not bring himself to believe that Natsu was a human and even going as far to compare his abilities and magic to that of a demon (foreshadowing is over 9000). Let's also not forget the time when Natsu and Lissana were naked in the cell together and when Silver passed by and mentioned Natsu like he knew him personally, keeping in mind he didn't even speak his name to him.

On a side note there are other things the determine that Natsu is E.N.D, like how Natsu was originally suppose to be a spirit with Horns and the fact that Hiro Mashima has mentioned Fairy Tail will change in a way like never before. E.N.D = Evil Natsu Dragneel FTW.

So I would love to hear what you guys think of this.

Edited by paulslayer1000, 25 July 2014 - 01:23 PM.

blackdemigod09

blackdemigod09

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 30 posts

i saw a post in tumblr which is similar to your theory, i just couldn't remember where it is. 

I find this theory very interesting, its the most closest theory in the current plot of fairy tail. 

Bes, 

paulslayer1000

paulslayer1000

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 84 posts

I'm Glad you think so :D

kaizer_emperor

kaizer_emperor

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts

now u mention it remember when natsu, happy n lucy fight the owner virgo(who make virgo look like gorilla) natsu can travel to stellar spirit world where normal human need some special magic to do so

Edited by kaizer_emperor, 16 September 2014 - 03:18 PM.

Boing Boing Erina

tumblr_nmmbo8kZCa1u5wu57o1_500.gif

pokeroots

pokeroots

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 40 posts

now u mention it remember when natsu, happy n lucy fight the owner virgo(who make virgo look like gorilla) natsu can travel to stellar spirit world where normal human need some special magic to do so

He just held his breath remember cause you can't breath there kind of like space minus the whole vacuum blowing up your lungs if you hold your breath

Sora22fr

Sora22fr

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts

So close, but yeah your supposition are right :)
We've got the answer now :)
Etherious

NerdyPig

NerdyPig

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

And anyone remember in the the very early chapters where Laxus and his Raijinshu (or something like that) went on a rampage against their guild. Natsu couldn't cross the barrier which didn't allow anyone who was stone/over 80 to cross... but then again Gageel couldn't cross either so it might have been just a dragon slayer thing ¬¬" But i just re-read that arc and thought it was weird why that was not explained yet....

Greenstalker

Greenstalker

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 13 posts

Well it has been a while after last post but it is always good to see someone was right about their guesses. Personally I thought Natsu traveled back in time due to eclipse when that arc was released and that is how he met with Zeref and made some sort of promise or challenge. This was before Tartarus arc ofcourse and before any mentio  of E.N.D. still I was expecting to see some sort of time travel to connect Natsu and Zeref. Current situation is a little bit cliche mixed with a new approach but it is more concrete than a mere 'went back past than came back' On the matter of Natsu can't move out of barrier way back Laxus' rebelling I always thought the real reason was the scarf epsecially during Tenryoujin island arc Master of guild told wendy to restore Natsu2s scarf and he will be fine. I still think there is a connection with scarf although my initial thought was scarf was either made or enhanced by igneel himself I am not sure anymore what it signifies but it is still important.

xscraid

xscraid

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 23 posts
  • LocationMalaysia
E - Etherias
N - Natsu
D - Dragneel