Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Looking for a Translator for Wind Breaker(Webtoon)

Translator Webtoon wind breaker Recruiting recruitment

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

ĴÏПЖΞÐƩψ£

ĴÏПЖΞÐƩψ£

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationPlaces~~~

*random blank space here*

Ok then, as the topic says, Im looking for a translator to help me and one other person scanlate WInd Breaker, the Webtoon. As of now, its been 60+ days since the last chapter was released, so I felt it was time that another group took over, and since I liked the webtoon, I wanted to make that group. 

Off the top, Hello, My name is ĴÏΠЖΞÐƩψ£

Sup, I Proofread, Clean, and do some Redrawing.

I have experience Cleaning and Proofreading, but im new to Redrawing, so I have a friend who will help out. He is an experienced redrawer. He also will take care of Typesetting.

So all we're looking for is a Translator to translate Wind Breaker.

Il say it now here, This is not a paid position.

As of now, I have the cleans of the first 20 chapters of Wind Breaker, so if anyone is interested  we can get started immediately. 

Contact Information:

Chatango: Jinxedeye

Deviantart: Jinxedeye.deviantart.com

Email: [email protected]

Thank you for reading the post.

Mrvirus

Mrvirus

Potato

• Donator
  • 142 posts

you know BlackHorus the group that doing it need a proofer for that project, and they are also currently recruiting for members, if it's as you said that you love the comic and instead of finding a new translator for it why not just apply for the proofer position that the currently group is looking for? you can proofread and they need a proofer, I can't see why u didn't apply for the position to get the serie out.

Edited by Mrvirus, 18 July 2014 - 08:26 PM.

Posted Image

Kannade

Kannade

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,204 posts
  • Locationkonoha

you know BlackHorus the group that doing it need a proofer for that project, and they are also currently recruiting for members, if it's as you said that you love the comic and instead of finding a new translator for it why not just apply for the proofer position that the currently group is looking for? you can proofread and they need a proofer, I can't see why u didn't apply for the position to get the serie out.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS

I don't understand why you need to start a new group when you can join a scanlation team that already has a translator but needs help with pretty much everything you said you and your friend could do.