Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

AitW Translated Chapters Discussion

abide in the wind webtoon

• Please log in to reply
164 replies to this topic

rojo

rojo

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,395 posts

Thought I would get this started so people can discuss the latest translated chapters without going into the raws discussion thread and risk being spoiled.

So chapter 15 is up!

I guess this is basically the "point of no return" chapter, since Reana's house is burnt to ashes, and now she's got the army after her. 

And we got to know some new characters. I guess Eren is just as slimy as he looks  <_<

Dreamingflower

Dreamingflower

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 731 posts

Yeah and well a lot of things came clear, except how Reana became an outlaw, since she didn't do anything. Maybe the next chapter will explain it? and I wonder when I saw that family picture, Reana's brother looked a bit healthier than he his in the current raws and what happened to their mom?

Posted Image

Now a story before falling asleep

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3707972/

~You're~Cute~I'm~Cute~

~You're~Cute~I'm~Cute~

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 723 posts
  • LocationWhere perverts reside and crazies roam~

dreamingflower the reason as to why she's an outlaw should be obvious.

It's because the prince saw her with the dragon and also saw that she has some sort of power in her. he wants to get her/it before 'they' do. 

A chapter or two ago he did say he wants it and he even said "It's mine"

even though he has no fucking right to even touch it, much less possess it. >___>

giphy.gif

Dreamingflower

Dreamingflower

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 731 posts

In my eyes that's no reason to be an outlaw. That's just the prince's lust for power... It makes me hate him even more. Oh Kairak, please come back and rib out that idiot's heart and make him suffer like the yangire you are!

Posted Image

Alraisen

Alraisen

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 589 posts
  • LocationProbably not here.

In my eyes that's no reason to be an outlaw. That's just the prince's lust for power... It makes me hate him even more. Oh Kairak, please come back and rib out that idiot's heart and make him suffer like the yangire you are!

That's how nobility works.

Well, as I'm not english, and translation are slightly bothersome, I find myself trying to get the point they're making. The point where that brown-skin man talked about that "conquest" of the "ancient lands", I didn't understand almost anything. Could someone please explain it to me? Thanks.

Well ,aside from that, the comic only seems to get better as chapters pass by.

Spoiler

http://i.imgur.com/FZox7ZH.gif

Spoiler

LoneManga

LoneManga

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 16 posts

That's how nobility works.

Well, as I'm not english, and translation are slightly bothersome, I find myself trying to get the point they're making. The point where that brown-skin man talked about that "conquest" of the "ancient lands", I didn't understand almost anything. Could someone please explain it to me? Thanks.

Well ,aside from that, the comic only seems to get better as chapters pass by.

So he's going back into the past 300 years in order to explain how the kingdom was brought into the ancient lands, no other human race could do it before leehalts kingdom came into power.

and he's smirking because he's the 4th number 1 prince which i'm assuming it means 4th generation prime prince.

Http://www.lonemanga.com

We release webtoons by daily basis!

Sogno-

Sogno-

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 469 posts

well idk the prince is hot so i can't totally hate him... :rolleyes:

lol roll lol

Alraisen

Alraisen

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 589 posts

I know you're doing an effort, LoneScans, and I thank you for it (you don't know how much I do), but please imporve a little on your translations. If I were English I would probably not have any problem at all, but there are some phrases that don't make sense to me and, well, the punctuation is strange.

And, hoy can you translate the chapters so fast?! 

I'm not going to complain, mind you :P .

But don't overdo yourself.

Edited by Alraisen, 21 July 2014 - 07:31 PM.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Sogno-

Sogno-

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 469 posts

hmm now that i know about the king i guess that explains why the Prince is doing what he's doing in the current raws...

lol roll lol

Dreamingflower

Dreamingflower

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 731 posts

Spoiler

I'm realy looking forward for the next chapter and thanks again for the translation, thought I did notice some typos.

Edited by Dreamingflower, 23 July 2014 - 12:20 PM.

Posted Image

Alraisen

Alraisen

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 589 posts

The current chapter did explained a lot. I wonder if the king will find out that in the current RAWS Reanna is in the hands of Prince Leehalt. So in some way, she's shielded against the king... at least for now, unless that childhood friend of the prince is working for the king in secret. 

I'm realy looking forward for the next chapter and thanks again for the translation, thought I did notice some types.

Please put that in spoiler.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Sogno-

Sogno-

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 469 posts

lonemanga you guys will still have chapters up on your site, correct?

lol roll lol

~You're~Cute~I'm~Cute~

~You're~Cute~I'm~Cute~

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 723 posts

Psst!

Guys!

Lonemanga updated abide in the wind.

Check it out~

:3

giphy.gif

Dreamingflower

Dreamingflower

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 731 posts
I checked it and Oh my god! What a plot twist.

Spoiler

Edited by Dreamingflower, 25 July 2014 - 01:43 PM.

Posted Image

Sogno-

Sogno-

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 469 posts

ooh two new characters, we'll get to see some jealousy soon :D 

lol roll lol

rojo

rojo

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,395 posts
Chapter 21 is up!

~You're~Cute~I'm~Cute~

~You're~Cute~I'm~Cute~

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 723 posts

yesss it is *^*

So it has been finally confirmed, Reanna is a genius.

but I have never expected that.....that her fatal flaw is victory. What does that mean?

Does it mean she always wants to win and not let anything go? Always want to be the one who wins?

I'm glad she isn't a dumbass because man, the situation she's in is pretty complicated all around.

giphy.gif

Sogno-

Sogno-

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 469 posts

whoops i read 22 before i read 21 lol no wonder i was confused about her "fatal flaw"

also glasses guy comfirmed as bro and he remembers her :D i want them to meet... but i want to be a good meeting..

in other news... jealous Kariak woo B)

Edited by Sogno-, 01 September 2014 - 03:23 PM.

lol roll lol

Dreamingflower

Dreamingflower

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 731 posts

Yeah and I'm curious for the next chapter :D

Posted Image

~You're~Cute~I'm~Cute~

~You're~Cute~I'm~Cute~

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 723 posts

chapter 23 is release~

So I'm going to copy and paste my comment since that was my whole reaction~

Damn.....Reanna was so desperate about that broken contractor.....It made me sad to see how she snapped. :( This was not the regular Reanna. Poor girl, she has to constantly control her feelings because Kairak will be heavy influence by it, when all she want's to do is scream and look for any clues about that artifact as fast as she can. :/

Whooaaaa! I did not expect thatttt. Bentiya is not human and I think she was that mirage beast who looked inside of Reanna, seeing the Dragon Jewel. There was a beast who looked at them and saw through Reanna and I think that beast is Bentiya.

giphy.gif