Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

TREE OF SAVIOR - Ragnarok Online’s Successor(Anime MMORPG)

tree of savior ragnarok online mmorpg mmo anime ragnarok free to play projectr1

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

Little Yuri

Little Yuri

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 511 posts
  • Locationempty home..

I was grinding for headgear, to complete collections and to get blue gems. Even though collections buffs are small, they add up nicely if you have a lot.

I think it's that set the one I was talking about, I'll find out today hopefully, since I don't take classes on saturdays.

Yep, all that additional hit stuff is nice, I will probably end up buying enchanting scrolls for headgear when I get them.

I see. I have to say it's a lot easier to farm for collections near end-game, if you want to go the easy route.

I just checked and it's 6.2k per piece right now. (4 pieces.) Though the gloves are missing so that's a problem e-e...

If you want to save real money, only if you want to, then you could snipe lower priced headgears and see if they have nice stats. Providing you have silver as well, but I still think the top priority is saving up for a token.

Token>then gears. At least that's what most people did.

I love yuri...

Murdath

Murdath

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 380 posts
  • Locationhere.

I can't even buy the beginner or veteran packs, because Orsha isn't in my region.

I can't have more than 4 character slots, and pets use these slots too. I clicked the switch lodge or whatever, both choices also had 4 character slots.

Beginners pack is the only way to acquire TP.

I can't decide if the packs are overpriced or not until I know how expensive are each character slot. If it's more than 10 TP per slot, It's already more expensive than warframe slots.

So many possible builds and only 4 character slots that are also shared with pets, and there are 3 pets btw, isn't this complete and utter bullshit?

4.5 hrs last two weeks / 32.5 hrs on record Doubt I'll play any more unless some of the bullshit above changes.

No one wants to be a slave. But if you do, please email me, because I'm looking for a few good slaves.

Little Yuri

Little Yuri

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 511 posts
  • Locationempty home..

>The packs are overpriced! Don't buy! Stand up for that.

>Yep. Still waiting for a way to just straight up buy TP.

>Yep. Ended up deleting some of my chars because they were useless anyway. Still hurts though.

>Their reason was because the pet could carry over to whatever character. A level 1 character could use a level 200 pet and breeze through whatever low level maps. Still think it's kinda bad though.

>Yes, it's overpriced. Don't buy D: If they want us to buy, they should make a non-bs pack.

>Sadly, no. There are a lot of builds but there will always be 'meta' or 'cookie cutter' builds. Not that you'd have any time in the world to 280 each and every one you make. I usually stick with 2 or else you would get burnt out from the game leveling 10 characters to 280. It's sadly not possible (maybe) and there's no point in doing so.

>You should only buy one pet? Two of em looks the same, lol. The 'new' pets haven't made it here yet. They are still on kTOS.

Here's a good thread.

It made the lead developer reply because of how popular the thread got.

I feel the same with that guy. Only difference is I'm sticking. RO nostalgia is too strong to overcome.

https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/i-love-tree-of-savior-i-am-leaving-tree-of-savior/275395

Here's the response.

https://www.reddit.com/r/treeofsavior/comments/4kz8nz/lead_developer_of_imc_responds_to_player/

In other news, you could just play other steam games if this stresses you out or something o/ It's very, very apparent that it's not your cup of tea.

This game needs a year of patches and changes but so did most of the mmos that came out when they were new. (WoW, Tera, RO, FFXIV ARR, BNS, BDES, and a ton more.) Good luck on your next game o/

I love yuri...