Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

LN Continuations such as LMS

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Ravime

Ravime

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 98 posts

so... from what i can tell from Royalroads i believe they have stopped translating LMS and they were the farthest and i haven't really seen japtem continue translating it either does anyone know anything about this? i was also wondering if i'm correct in assuming book 10 of Stellar transformations is the last translated one? please help :)

Lanfear

Lanfear

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,553 posts
  • LocationFanfiction.net
From what I see, they're both still translating it...

Latest Release(s)
v.16 c.9 by Japtem (7d ago)
v.19 c.3 by Royal Road (11d ago)
v.16 c.8 by Japtem (37d ago)

tumblr_oj88tuwaZo1qh0pg6o1_250.gif

Sigrún Mercy

Ravime

Ravime

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 98 posts

aha maybe it's because i'm on vol 21 and they must have went back to 19... hmm.. also quick question how long on average does it take to translate a volume or book for a LN like LMS or Stellar Transformations?

Lanfear

Lanfear

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,553 posts
  • LocationFanfiction.net
I also stopped at Vol 21 chapter 6 or something. They went back to translate the volumes they skipped...

I don't know, depends on who's translating it. LMS takes a while to translate a whole volume. Just check the date the chapters are released on Japtem or RoyalRoad.

Sigrún Mercy

Ravime

Ravime

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 98 posts

aha gotcha thanks lol i hate having to wait for them especially since it seems to take a while 

Lanfear

Lanfear

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,553 posts
  • LocationFanfiction.net
Been waiting since forever for them to get back to Vol 21 ._.

Sigrún Mercy

Ravime

Ravime

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 98 posts

T_T It could be a while then since they are only on chapter 3 of Book 19 *Sniff* also just checked on the time it took to translate book 16 is just under 6 months T_T

Edited by Ravime, 06 July 2014 - 02:55 AM.

Limilicious

Limilicious

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 85 posts

Welp, it only took a little over a week to read to Volume 19/Chapter 3. And now the waiting game that never ends will start. *cries*

It took almost 4 years (like 2 months off) to translate 20-21 volumes and there's over 40 volumes out. I'm gonna be so sad for the next I don't know how long. And summaries just doesn't cut it for me.

I am a Kleptomaniac.

blacknighterrant

blacknighterrant

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Actually, I'm pretty sure 21+ won't be translated. From what I've heard, the author is not currently giving permission for anything past 20 to be translated and as such translations won't continue until he changes his mind (from Japtem forums).

ZedOud

ZedOud

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

They are allowed to translate 20+ after everything up to chapter 20 has been translated. He stated this was required so that normal readers (who don't skip ahead with machine translation) will not be left behind.

voidpath

voidpath

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts

there are other translators out there that are doing so. i think currently jaws translation is doing it