Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Regarding ēlDLIVE Raws

eldlive ēlDLIVE Forgotten Scans

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Forgotten Scans

Forgotten Scans

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 11 posts

Hello everyone, 

For those who read our latest release note, this will be familiar. For those who have not had the chance to read it, I will summarize what the problem is :)

We had been doing a joint with Kazuko Team scans, and they supplied the raws so that we could scanlate it. I was not an admin then, so I do not know the details of exactly what happened, but suffice to say, at this point, we have no more raws to continue the scanlation of ēlDLIVE. However, several members of the staff would like us to continue scanlating it, and to that end, I went on a hunt for raws. There is only one website that I could find that had said raws, but the raws there are only for the first chapter.

I found 3 other sources from which raws could be purchased:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/4088708873?tag=donations09-20

http://honto.jp/netstore/search.html?gnrcd=1&srchGnrNm=1&srchf=1&k=%E3%82%A8%E3%83%AB%E3%83%89%E3%83%A9%E3%82%A4%E3%83%96 (thank you very much to the anon who sent us this link in our website chat)

http://www.ebookjapan.jp/ebj/book/60227788.html

Now from these three sources:

(a): the Amazon source is the safest by reputation, but also the most expensive (about $17 USD per volume if I recall correctly). It also has the best chance of being delivered the fastest to me in the states.

(B): the honto source has the cheapest paper version, at about $7 per volume, give or take. The problem is, nobody at this group has ordered from honto before, so is it risky? Is this seller trustworthy? The anonymous person said that it would take a month to get here, so that should be noted.

©: ebook Japan only has the first volume available, so we would have to buy the second volume in print at some point. It is really cheap, at $4.54 usd for the volume 1 ebook.

I would like to know from those on batoto, if anyone has heard of Honto, and whether or not they are a trustworthy seller. Also, does anyone know of another raw source that I could get the raws from?

Kind Regards,

Jimmy (Radioactivekitty), at Forgotten Scans

Forgotten Scans

Forgotten Scans

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 11 posts

Because we have no translator to TL elDLIVE, I am considering purchasing the raws (both the ebook and ordering the raws from Honto), and offering them up to either any group that requests them that might have a translator and would like to tl it (do a joint or tl and edit, depending), or we will scanlate it ourselves if a Translator becomes available. I am extremely sad to be in this situation, and to not be able to proceed with the project, but I hope that a group that is able to translate it will see this and will be able to work with us :)   

I'll update this thread when I have the raws of elDLIVE Volume one prepped.

Forgotten Scans

Forgotten Scans

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 11 posts

Ok, I have purchased both the volume 1 ebook and the volume 2 of elDLIVE in print! I have captured the volume 1 raws, and so if anybody wants them, contact me and we can arrange a joint or something else. Once the volume 2 raws get here, I'll debind it using a blow drier and scan them myself. So, if anyone knows anyone, who might be interested, please send them my way XD. Also, if you would like to support my continued purchasing of manga material, please see the fos-scans website (fos-scans.com) to donate, if you can afford to. ^_^

Regards,

Jimmy/Radioactivekitty

Forgotten Scans