Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Best Answer Feature... (& minor announcements)

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

mhh

mhh

Babo Kim

• Administrators
  • 3,754 posts

... is enabled in the forum now. Topic starters will be able to mark a post with "mark solved" which will become the 'best answer'.

S.C.

S.C.

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,258 posts
  • LocationThe Epicenter of Indifference

How exactly does that work? I don't want to start a new topic, just to try it out.

Posted Image

seyrine

seyrine

Unemployed Kitty In A Penguin Suit

• Administrators
  • 1,830 posts
  • LocationLurking nearby...

How exactly does that work? I don't want to start a new topic, just to try it out.

Right next to the [MultiQuote] and [Quote] buttons on the right corner of a post there will be a [Mark Solved] button that will appear if you're the original poster. Once you mark a specific topic as "answered", the marked post will appear at the very top of the thread and the thread itself will be marked by an "Answered" tag when viewed in the forum's list.

Catch my story; the Neverender Series

Batoto's Rules Repository | Rules, Guidelines and FAQs

Rules and Regulations | How to get help | Frequently Asked Questions

If all else fails, PM me. And use the REPORT button if you see any content that may violate site policy.

Catch me on irc.idlechat.net (#seyrine) and D.F.T.B.A.!

S.C.

S.C.

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,258 posts
  • LocationThe Epicenter of Indifference

Right next to the [MultiQuote] and [Quote] buttons on the right corner of a post there will be a [Mark Solved] button that will appear if you're the original poster. Once you mark a specific topic as "answered", the marked post will appear at the very top of the thread and the thread itself will be marked by an "Answered" tag when viewed in the forum's list.

Hmm, interesting.

Thank ya.

Posted Image

ROTFLMAOMAGNETS

ROTFLMAOMAGNETS

Robot Maid

• Contrib Mods
  • 767 posts

Added three Comic Finder-specific tags:

• List of recommendations - for when you make a fancy/comprehensive/themed list of comics that you want to share
  • Image/Credits page - when you only have a page/panel/drawing and want to know where it is from
  • Non-Asian - when the thread is about something that's not manga/manhwa/manhua/etc.

No manga tags for now as I wanted to make the above stand out from the usual stuff.

Available at the thread creation or - if you want to update an existing thread - by editing the first/opening post of the thread and selecting "Use Full Editor".

In case of tags in this subforum it is advisable to use the "first tag as prefix" option to make the important tag show up as a banner (similar to the "pinned" and "answered" ones) and not just be a small icon_tag.png footnote.

Global-Mod-in-Disguise

怒りの鉄拳!正義の鉄拳! 悪を打ち砕くために ijqDjd4OWWdmm.gif

<Daktyl button>

Habit: moving off-topic talks to this thread

| Batoto FAQ (WIP) |

| KeyNote || TheSage |