Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

IAM Horn, AMA

oh crap

• Please log in to reply
126 replies to this topic

~BeanBun~

~BeanBun~

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 234 posts
  • LocationAmong the buns
Flash or spider pig

Edited by SpicyRedy&Hot, 11 June 2014 - 09:08 PM.

tumblr_inline_ni4r2kSkOK1sdlnpf.gif

Horn

Horn

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,078 posts
  • LocationWelded to my computer chair.

D:

Favourite manga MC?

I like main characters that are ballsy. That aren't afraid of challenges, and that don't start stuttering and mumbling whenever they catch a glimpse of someone of the opposite sex.
I think my favorite main character is Akagi, from the series with the same name. Watch it (look past the artwork), and you'll understand. God damn, someone with testicles that size is hard to come by.

Have you ever wonderedhow you'd feel if you killed someome you don't know?

Fact is, yes, I have. Occasionally I wonder if any of my mishaps have led to another person's death, directly or indirectly. A less than careful comment on the internet for example. Or anything like that. Something that just drove a person over the edge. I know I've been rude occasionally and I regret it often. And then I go and do the same stuff again. e_e But yes, I don't know if I could stand having someone else's life on my conscience like so.

Flash or spider pig

Flash. I want that guy's superpowers. Sorry, Spider Pig. You're cool in your own way. Particularly as delicious bacon.

UIqflpq.jpg

Katzilla

Katzilla

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,097 posts

How did you find out you were hornosexual?

sig-1.png

2hot4you

2hot4you

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,068 posts
  • LocationThe Wild

Since you have lived longer than most of us, and are undoubtly a wizard with a lot of life experience, what would you advise us to definitely do with our lives, and what should we absolutely not do?

aovnZo7.png

Kannade

Kannade

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,204 posts
  • Locationkonoha
excluding this question, what's the worst question you've been asked in this thread?

Guest_hand_von_Kartoffel

Guest_hand_von_Kartoffel
  • Guests

excluding this question, what's the worst question you've been asked in this thread?

It's probably mine dammit D:

I tried to annoy him and he answered ......cool person

Horn

Horn

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,078 posts

How did you find out you were hornosexual?

Somehow... I think I just always knew. Deep down, subconsciously. It was always meant to be.

Since you have lived longer than most of us, and are undoubtly a wizard with a lot of life experience, what would you advise us to definitely do with our lives, and what should we absolutely not do?

You should definitely take opportunities, tell people off when they treat you poorly, focus on what you like instead of getting top grades because they more than likely won't matter in the end anyway, and make sure to treat the people you care about well and stay with them even through hard times, so they will do the same for you whenever you suffer through the same. Appreciate people. Learn about people. Accept people's differences. And apologize to people when you wrong them; it's better to learn to apologize than insist that you're perfect, because nobody is. #so_wise #so_philosophic #26_years_old
And, you should absolutely not listen to anything I say.

No particularly bad ones yet. (I'm somewhat disappointed in you, people.) Supposedly the "X or X" questions. They kinda lack in creativity.

UIqflpq.jpg

2hot4you

2hot4you

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,068 posts
  • LocationThe Wild
When were you the most dissapointed in someone? Did you ever cry during a movie? How many Bears did you wrestle so far? Thing that you always wanted to do but couldnt? How many relationships have you had so far? Anyone on the forum you got geelings for?

Edited by 2hot4you, 12 June 2014 - 03:44 PM.

aovnZo7.png

pizhhh

pizhhh

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,029 posts
  • Locationin jail
Dish you like making the most?

Nepenthe

Nepenthe

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,650 posts
  • LocationThe Comfy Chair

1 horse-sized duck, or 100 duck-sized horses?

Previous Avatars • Music for February 21...not picked out yet.

Horn

Horn

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,078 posts

When were you the most dissapointed in someone?

When a former friend of mine who I had invited to the Batoto skype group started harassing one of the Batoto members. Time after time, only to finally just ridicule them and throw them aside. It was right after my first epileptic seizure, and when I got to hear what he'd done I regretted inviting him so badly that the stress caused my symptoms to reappear. I know he was difficult to deal with, but I honestly never believed him to do such a thing. Haven't spoken to him in a long time now, but I can very well imagine that to this day he still insists that they deserved it and that he did nothing wrong. These are the types of people that I absolutely cannot stand.

Did you ever cry during a movie?

I always cry at the ending of Titanic. It's that goddamn music. And yeah, it's happened at a few other movies, too... Gilbert Grape was pretty sad, too. We were watching it with the class in school, and I had to choke and bite my teeth together so nobody would see me crying, lol.

How many Bears did you wrestle so far?

No actual bears. I've known two people IRL named Björn, but I don't recall wrestling either of them, either. I'm sorry to disappoint. :(

Thing that you always wanted to do but couldnt?

Fly. ;o

How many relationships have you had so far?

One more or less serious one. I've showed some interest in two other girls since, but both of them turned me down. There was also one particular girl when I was around 15 that showed interest in me, but I was way too thick in the head to notice her obvious come-ons. e_e It all lays much clearer now later on...

Anyone on the forum you got geelings for?

Nah, not particularly. There are a few that I might give a shot if I got the chance (no, I'm not telling you who), but I don't really do online relationship things. I'd have to meet them in person in that case.

Dish you like making the most?

Well, like I said, I dislike cooking. e_e Usually I boil ramen noodles, or fry bacon and eggs. So it'd be either of those, I imagine.

The duck-sized horses. One horse-sized duck makes me think of Terra ForMars... If the duck's strength and speed would increase equal to its size, I'd be fucked. Hard.

UIqflpq.jpg

Khrazy_one

Khrazy_one

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 354 posts
  • LocationNecromancer until the very end. Goodbye everyone ^___^/

How do you get flash music to work on Batoto?

☯『Khalixto』☯

☯『Khalixto』☯

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 44 posts
  • LocationAt the Directory of Asian Translated Novels

Well since i'm bored here goes a weird question for me xD

If a girl was rude to you would you slap her with a fish of any possible kind or something outrageous like a sex toy dildo etc. etc. ?

rsz_1406851008518_zps2f73a4e8.jpg

Buttock Follicle

Buttock Follicle

Couch Potato

• Contributor
  • 2,433 posts
  • Locationfuttocking away~

Why is your nom de plume not Horny Honky Horn? It suits you.

Favourite gay slashfic~?

2hot4you

2hot4you

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,068 posts
  • LocationThe Wild
Would you kiss a dude to watch 2 handsome woman kiss?

aovnZo7.png

acepanda

acepanda

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 343 posts
  • LocationOn the toilet

let's rephrase...

1 horse sized dick or 100 duck-sized dicks 

Yaomo

Yaomo

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,757 posts
  • Locationwathcing you from some place far away

what will i have to do to get you back on the irc chat?

would there be any point for me to join any batoto skype chat (do they even still exist?)?

あっ ちょっと死んじまった

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Couch Potato

• Donator
  • 2,447 posts
  • LocationMelancholy Hill~

Why did you make the "I am" in the title all capitals and without space as "IAM"?

Steam   Playlist   Tumblr   Watchlist   M.A.List

Spoiler

pizhhh

pizhhh

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,029 posts
  • Locationin jail
What will you answer this question?

Horn

Horn

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,078 posts
Haven't had access to the computer yesterday. I'll answer your questions as soon as possible.

UIqflpq.jpg