Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Question about a project you guys did a while ago

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

ToC

ToC

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

A couple years ago you guys released a few chapters of 'The Hwarang Next Door'.  Although you dropped it, did anyone get far enough in to be able to provide a short summery of the general plot?  I checked out its Naver page, and although I didn't have a clue as to what was going on, it looked like things quickly moved beyond 'a hwarang moved in next door today'.  I noticed that the credits page listed Haruki, Fembot, Semperspes, and Com, if that helps any.

Just to be clear, I'm not trying to bug you to pick it up again(although that would be cool, haha), just looking to see if anyone who was on the project could post a few sentences that summarized the story.  Sort of like the descriptions you see on the front page of most of the titles on this site, I guess.

Thanks for any info you can provide!

mhh

mhh

Babo Kim

• Administrators
  • 3,754 posts

Hmm. I've read it so long ago that I don't even remember anything about it.